March 1, 2015 | 987 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by xbtex

I use to have terrible dandruff until one day I was asked my brother's hairstylist, Felicia, to try out this product. I did not have much faith that it would clear my scalp of this pesky condition (which I was suffering from for many years) BUT it did indeed cleared my dandruff! I haven't had dandruff in over a year. =)

Edit (9-23-08): I don't think this a great product for those who have sensitive skin and scalp. I noticed it really made my skin dry out after a few months of washing with this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 4:06:00 AM More reviews by overweighty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG material for my entire family!! This shampoo is great for summer months, although my DH uses it year round. It has a wonderful, invigorating scent and removes product buildup. It is soothing to the scalp and feels a little tingly. I find it too harsh to use more than 1-2 times a week with my colored hair. We would never be without this in our shower. Worth every penny - a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by faonia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the shampoo for the first few weeks, but then I noticed it was stripping my hair. Every time I remember using this I cringe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 10:59:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The thickening shampoo from this new line didn't do much for me. I've loved the Paul Mitchell conditioners in the past and thought I would try this shampoo, but it didn't really thicken or do anything except smell great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by bootsvalentine

I get the generic version of this at Sally's and it is very cleansing and has helped with any outbreaks of dandruff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 7:40:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The products I am reviewing are packaged in white bottles and not green (for men). I love the shampoo in summer: it tingles and smells so fresh, I often use it all over the body too ... avoiding "delicate" areas! Leaves my hair super clean and does a great job of removing product buildup. Gentle on the scalp too, probably helped by the additional Lavender and Chamomile. I also like the conditioner although I need a leave-in product on the ends. It is a pricey brand, so worth looking for specials on the internet - some suppliers offer 2 for 1 or 1000ml bottles at a good price. Overall, a great line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by BridgetJ

Gorgeously clean, medicinal (but still wonderful) minty smell.. is kind to my psoriasis patches, clears any dandruff, leaves hair in great condition. Could not recommend more highly. Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by hairdivacarolinagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually go the Hair Cuttery to get my hair done and the stylist that I go to uses Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special shampoo and conditioner on my hair and it works great. After reading the majority of the reviews on this site, I decided to offer the name of a site that I use all the time where you can purchase hair products including this one "really cheap". The name of the site is: www.sheldeez.com(they're a salon in Virginia) I always order from them without any problems. Hope this helps out everyone who loves this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jadelily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a sensitive, itchy scalp that gets worse in the winter. My hairstylist recommended this to me and I fell in love with it immediately! I love the tingling sensation my scalp gets, but best of all my scalp has improved so much. No more itchiness or flaking. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with the same type of scalp as me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Kelly99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is fabulous! It helps quite a bit with my dry scalp and also doesn't leave behind residue in the hair.