October 22, 2014 | 918 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Really wanted to love this. Found it too gummy and sticky for my undereyes (or anywhere else). Color match was fine, but this didn't go on smoothly under my eyes and definitely looked more than cakey with a setting powder. Even without the setting powder it just looked thick no matter how little I put on and this creased without a setting powder so nothing worked for me with this product. Gave it so many tries and wanted to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I get eczema on my eyelids and around my eyes so moisture is very important in a corrector/concealer for my under eyes. The texture is very creamy and the staying power, coverage, and overall quality is par none. I will continue to use and repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have an allergy. So dark circles always be my big problem, but not anymore. This product changes my life. The texture is so smooth and it's so creamy. It covers dark circles very nicely. This might not be necessary if you don't have very dark circles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 3 Bobbi Brown correctors over these past few years..HOWEVER...I have been on a search for something better, something more long-lasting and something that doesn't settle into fine lines. I am NC15 (really pale with warm undertones) and I bought this in Light Bisque which is perfect. It makes a crazy difference when you first apply it!

I didn't much like the Bobbi Brown concealer (my match was the colour Warm Ivory) because it was too thick. I used instead the BB corrector with Mac's Studio Finish concealer in NC15, and I used the BB yellow setting powder on top. It never lasted half the day, and it creased like crazy. So a Mac SA proposed I use a Mac eye paint for my under eye area, so I bought "Soft Ocre' which is a bit of a dark yellow for my skin, but it definitely corrects, and with the studio finish concealer on top it's a winner. I love Bobbi Brown products, I use their whole skincare range which I LOVE, but I just can't win with this corrector. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

Best corrector by far. Amazing coverage, lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Hannahblannah

I have always suffered from very dark under eye circles which have got a lot worse recently! Even though I was using macs studio fix concealer (nc42) i still needed more to fully reduce the dark circles. After reading reviews on the corrector I decided to get colour matched and was matched with peach. I love it!

Pros:
Great colour match for all skin tones.

Full coverage (could be used by itself without concealer if your circles aren't too bad)

Works well with mac studio fix concealer (can't comment on other brands)

Really reduces the appearance of the circles! My bad circles are still slightly visible but have been reduced a great deal with this product.

Packaging includes a mirror for easy top up on the go.

Cons:
Can look a bit cakey, need to really moisturise eye area before application.

Sinks into fine lines.

Staying power isn't too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by justinetindall

Holy crap... this is really good. And you need barely anything for it to cover
I have it in the light Bisque.
It is a peachy flesh tone colour.
THIS is the HG under eye concealer.
It's pretty expensive- $30 Canadian at Sephora, but it last forever and is really effective. Dark Circles DISAPPEAR, and in pictures, your eyes look PERFECT.
Really nothing more to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by StargazerLilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this constantly, it works very well. Better than the many different concealers I've tried. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I finally got around to trying this product. I've heard many rave reviews about it, but I thought I was doing fine with my MUF full cover concealer. Lately that has just not been doing it for me, so I went in to Sephora and had the sales girl try this on me. It's AWESOME.

I have SUPER dark heredity circles around my eyes, and my eyes are deep set, which makes the circles look even worse! The circles are a redish, purpleish, blueish colour, so finding something to cover all those colours was a pain.

This product only takes one swipe and the colours are pretty much corrected! The pot I have is kind of peachy. So, one swipe and then I layer a little bit of MUF full cover concealer over it and set it with the MUF HD powder. It's awesome! Looks much better than anything I'vve tried before. It does crease a little bit throughout the day, but I have super squinty-eye when I smile so that will always be a problem for me. I just tap under my eye a little to warm the products up and blend them a little again.

Totally recommend this product. Go try it out first if you are hesitant to shell out the cash for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i absolutely love this correcter/concealer. i have it in dark peach. i love how it totally cancels out the darkness under the eyes. it blends so well with my skin and does not crease. the texture is creamy which is great for under eyes. without this correcter, concealer looks very ashy, no matter what concealer I use. its defiantly a must have. it does seem pricey but it lasts a very long time. I bought it over a year ago and i use it almost every single day. a little dab goes a long way. i still have almost 1/4 of the jar left and i think it will still last me for few months at least. So don't get discouraged by the price of this product.