Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 12/11/2013 10:52:00 PM

I love this corrector. It's definitely a must-have. My dark circles are quite hard to cover and this product does the trick. I have been using it for the past 3 years. It's a little expensive but it will last you for a long time even if you wear it everyday like i do.

on 11/28/2013 4:09:00 AM

I like diese corrector💝

on 10/28/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So, I am NC40, olive/yellow east indian and I have always struggled with dark circles (much worse now that I am getting older, preggo, and not sleeping well). The online SA reccomended I try the corrector in peach/bisque and I have to say that it works wonders. I've been using for about a month and it is the only thing that has ever really brightened my purply/brown circles. I do use the concealer in Honey over it.

Comparison: I believe I have tried almost every corrector on the market from several different brands, in different color ranges (yellow, pink, salmon, peach, orange). None seemed effective. I was always reccomended dark peach in person by BB SAs; however, it truely did nothing for me. Regular peach was too light...bisque just didn't look right. Anyway, the peach/bisque actually works. I thought the SA might be crazy, but I tried it anyway, and I'm so pleased I did.

Application: I use Laura Mercier eye base in peach on my eyelids and inner corners of my nose (as my eyelids are dark also). I find correcting both the top and bottom make a big difference for me. Then I do my foundation (use BB stick foundation), and eye shadow. I swipe my ring finger in the corrector, and then pat/swipe very lightly onto my undereye (I swipe from the outer corner inwards right under the lash line to help with creasing). I give it a moment to set while I apply my blush, and then I swipe my ring finger in the concealor and pat on top of the corrector (only pat, no swiping). Give that I quick moment to set while I brush my hair or something, and the lightly powder the whole eye with Makeup Forever's HD powder and a large face powder brush. I pat the powder on and lightly swipe. After that I give the powder a moment to set while I apply mascara. Now, BB concealers/correctors are creasy (hence the 4)...I solve this by spraying some UD all nighter on a sponge and tapping it over my under eye. I've tried skipping the powder step and it doesn't work as well. I've also tried the corrector without the concealer. I looks OK at first, but over time doesn't look as good as the combo. I wish so many steps were not involved, but all in all my whole face only takes about 10 minutes.

on 10/25/2013 12:29:00 AM

This corrector is okay, but I dont think it lives up to all the hype. It's not creamy at all and I dont think it corrects that well. I will continue to use this up but I wont repurchase.

EDIT: 11/8/13
I will be returning this. It makes my undereyes sooo dry and flaky.

on 10/20/2013 8:44:00 AM

I heard a lot about this on YouTube so when I saw it on offer I thought I'd give it a try. I initially was suprised at the size of it, it is quite small for the price it is. But it actually lasted me for around 5 months as a little goes a long way. I am very fair skinned which means that my dark circles are extra prominent, and I sometimes struggle to find concealers light enough for me, I have this in the shade porcelain bisque and I must say I am in love. It's so creamy and easy to apply, it really helps to disguise the purple/blue under my eyes and makes me look so much more awake. I don't feel awake until I have applied this. The packaging is small, but quite cute and compact. I would recommend this to anyone, its a life saver and I would buy it again and again :)

on 10/17/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this product. It has lasted me almost a year and I've just hit pan. I don't much like the packaging because it seems a bit unhygienic. I have this in porcelain bisque and it's perfect for brightening up my undereyes. I don't have dark circles, so I don't really battle with that issue. It does help disguise puffiness, which I do battle with, really well though if placed correctly. I don't think I'll repurchase this simply because it is expensive for me and the Maybelline dream lumi concealer works just as well for me to be completely honest. I think if someone has dark circles this product would be worth the high price tag.

on 10/14/2013 5:35:00 PM

Absolutely amazing but just slightly sticky - still wouldn't stop me using it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the only makeup product ever that I insist on wearing almost every day. I find under eye circles so unsightly - they really detract from a woman's beauty. Which, of course, is why I'm so glad I found this corrector. No concealer can combat blue or purple tones like a pink or salmon corrector can. It is in a convenient snap-shut pot and the formula is creamy and blendable. All I need to do is dip a clean finger into the pot, spread it under my eyes and tada! My face is brightened. I set it with a powder afterward to ensure it lasts (and it does, all day and night if need be). Sometimes if I put too much on, it does crease. But after you blot away the excess product there is no creasing at all!

on 10/6/2013 5:17:00 PM

This is a good product but I don't love it! Good for reducing dark circles but did not eliminate. Might try Ben Nye Blue Neutralizer next...

on 9/28/2013 12:50:00 PM

OMG... this stuff is AMAZING. this is only my second review as i rarely find anything worth shouting about but had to come on here and write a review about this product. im 37 and have tried hundreds of concealers over the yrs and none have covered my dark circles as good as this stuff. some products iv used have improved them dramatically but this actually covers them completely and without having to use half of the product to do so. i did what some other reviewers have said and put it on covering the dark circles and then did something else i.e dried my hair before i applied the rest of my makeup and it looks amazing. i dabbed it into the eye area first as i was afraid it wasnt going to cover but then noticed it had settled into my small lines slightly so i rubbed it in instead and it still worked. feels very light too. as iv said some products needed to be caked on to cover the circles so this does feel light as u really dont need much at all. the package is small, like an eyeshadow but i think it is going to last a very long time as after first application it doesnt even look like iv used any yet. i will be buying more and am praying now that they dont stop doing this or messing with the product as this one is perfect. it is pricey for a concealer and because it is small but after spending hundreds of pounds over the yrs trying to find a product that actually worked i think it is worth every penny. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STUFF