Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I have worn the Bobbi Brown Corrector for 10 hours plus and so far I have mixed feelings. When I first I applied it I warmed up the product with my fingers because it is a bit thick and creamy. I applied a light layer under my eyes because I didnt want it to cake up, at this point the corrector has done a good enough job with covering my circles. After the corrector I apply my concealer (Maybelline Dream Lumi) and it highlights and gives a bit more covarage under my eyes and I set it all with banana powder. At this point my under eyes look flawless and the effect lasts for a few hours.The reason why I have mixed feelings is because my under eyes go from looking flawless to looking dried and cakey by the end of the day. Now I regularly just wear my dream lumi on a regular basis and it does crease slightly but with BB corrector it gets really bad. Every line is noticable and all the concealer looks cracked and creased. I like how it covers my circles and the initial effect is nice but for the $25 dollars I paid I expected better MUCH better. I might try it one more time and maybe apply it diffrently and see what happens but if it dosent change then I will return it back to Sephora. I think I will try NARS radiant creamy concealer that was another option I was consedering while I was in the store and I kinda wish I went with that.

If you're wondering I am an NC30 and I bought the shade Peach.

on 2/21/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have dark circles so I purchased Bobbi browns corrector to apply around my eyes to cover my dark circles and to brighten my eye area. I loveeed this product the first week of trying it. It covered my circles and wasn't too thick. However, after a week of using this product, my eye bags had gotten even worse!! The Bobbi brown concealer was the ONLY new product I had introduced into my beauty regime, and I know for a fact that it was the culprit in darkening my eye circles. I stopped using it, and my eye circles lightened up a bit

on 1/20/2014 9:17:00 PM

Great product... a little dry so you must keep under eye area hydrated. Works very well with Bobbi's concealer, although I have used with other brands and it was ok.

I layer- foundation primer, corrector, foundation and then see if I need concealer. Its a great process that I have been doing for years and it works well for me.

on 1/12/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Over the past seven months or so, I've been needing an under eye corrector. I tried a couple different brands, but they didn't have one light enough for my skin. I use BB Porcelain concealer, and purchased the corrector in Porcelain Bisque. Yes it's a little creamy, and it can crease, but it's great for my dry under eyes, and covers really well. Will always repurchase.

on 1/3/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Dark circles is always the issue for me (late night study/work, hereditary etc).
I use this a tiny bit under my eyes before concealer and it works wonders! I find that its creamy texture blends smoothly with fingers rather than a brush. I had the BB MUA match it up for me because the colour are bit tricky. Just remember to apply a good eye cream before application. Would repurchase this!

on 12/31/2013 4:44:00 AM

I have quite a problem with my dark circles and the only way to conceal them, without making them look grey, is to use a corrector before using the concealer. This one is a great product for that! Only a little goes a long way and it absolutely does the job. It's a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time!Definitely would recommend!

on 12/30/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This color corrector is AWESOME! Like I've mentioned in my other reviews its all about application. I purchased this corrector in deep peach and coupled it with my Laura Mercier concealer and was more than pleased with the results....then I brushed my setting powder over my eye area and BAM!!!! Omg, I'm a customer for life! Ladies, if you're not pleased with the first (or few) applications please check out some YouTube clips to learn other ways to apply because its most likely that you're applying the product in a way that's not best suited for your skin type/tone/texture etc.

USA $24. Australia $40. Out of principal I shouldn't have bought this product as I'm getting pretty sick of paying so much for beauty products. ($40 for 1.4gm of product!? ) but my under eye darkness is beyond a joke and I am going to try this out. First impression? The mua sold me a much darker shade than I thought I would need. It's darker than the erase paste I'm used to. I really hope this will make a difference.

on 12/24/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've bought this corrector in porcelain bisque three times. The first time I bought it, I was enamored with it because it almost completely erased my dark circles; a dab of extra concealer afterwards and they'd be more or less gone. However, as time has gone on, I've suffered from severe bouts of insomnia that sometimes cut my sleep time down to four or five hours. My circles have gotten progressively worse to the point where I can't even go to the grocery store without some concealer on--they are that bad. At this stage, this corrector only brightens my undereye area. It doesn't make much of a dent as far as concealing goes. I can see an improvement, but anyone who saw me would probably still think I was a zombie. So if you *really* have severe dark circles like me, don't expect this to be the magic ingredient that it's made out to be. I'd still recommend this to women who have light to moderate dark circles, as I can see it making a much bigger difference for them.

on 12/20/2013 7:35:00 AM

Big let down, it's doesn't cover as well as expected, it isn't that creamy and it creases very easily, I bought this with the finishing powder and they really don't work well together, although the finishing powder side is very good on its own.