Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 12/13/2013 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

After the big hype on this corrector, I decided to pay the ridiculous $40 here in Australia. The coverage isn't incredible, although it does brighten the eye. I wouldn't say it was a must have, or for me at least, but it didn't provide significant results. While it brightens the eye, I can't say that it vanished my blue/purple dark circles completely.

on 12/11/2013 10:52:00 PM

I love this corrector. It's definitely a must-have. My dark circles are quite hard to cover and this product does the trick. I have been using it for the past 3 years. It's a little expensive but it will last you for a long time even if you wear it everyday like i do.

on 11/28/2013 4:09:00 AM

I like diese corrector💝

on 10/28/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So, I am NC40, olive/yellow east indian and I have always struggled with dark circles (much worse now that I am getting older, preggo, and not sleeping well). The online SA reccomended I try the corrector in peach/bisque and I have to say that it works wonders. I've been using for about a month and it is the only thing that has ever really brightened my purply/brown circles. I do use the concealer in Honey over it.

Comparison: I believe I have tried almost every corrector on the market from several different brands, in different color ranges (yellow, pink, salmon, peach, orange). None seemed effective. I was always reccomended dark peach in person by BB SAs; however, it truely did nothing for me. Regular peach was too light...bisque just didn't look right. Anyway, the peach/bisque actually works. I thought the SA might be crazy, but I tried it anyway, and I'm so pleased I did.

Application: I use Laura Mercier eye base in peach on my eyelids and inner corners of my nose (as my eyelids are dark also). I find correcting both the top and bottom make a big difference for me. Then I do my foundation (use BB stick foundation), and eye shadow. I swipe my ring finger in the corrector, and then pat/swipe very lightly onto my undereye (I swipe from the outer corner inwards right under the lash line to help with creasing). I give it a moment to set while I apply my blush, and then I swipe my ring finger in the concealor and pat on top of the corrector (only pat, no swiping). Give that I quick moment to set while I brush my hair or something, and the lightly powder the whole eye with Makeup Forever's HD powder and a large face powder brush. I pat the powder on and lightly swipe. After that I give the powder a moment to set while I apply mascara. Now, BB concealers/correctors are creasy (hence the 4)...I solve this by spraying some UD all nighter on a sponge and tapping it over my under eye. I've tried skipping the powder step and it doesn't work as well. I've also tried the corrector without the concealer. I looks OK at first, but over time doesn't look as good as the combo. I wish so many steps were not involved, but all in all my whole face only takes about 10 minutes.

on 10/25/2013 12:29:00 AM

This corrector is okay, but I dont think it lives up to all the hype. It's not creamy at all and I dont think it corrects that well. I will continue to use this up but I wont repurchase.

EDIT: 11/8/13
I will be returning this. It makes my undereyes sooo dry and flaky.

on 10/20/2013 8:44:00 AM

I heard a lot about this on YouTube so when I saw it on offer I thought I'd give it a try. I initially was suprised at the size of it, it is quite small for the price it is. But it actually lasted me for around 5 months as a little goes a long way. I am very fair skinned which means that my dark circles are extra prominent, and I sometimes struggle to find concealers light enough for me, I have this in the shade porcelain bisque and I must say I am in love. It's so creamy and easy to apply, it really helps to disguise the purple/blue under my eyes and makes me look so much more awake. I don't feel awake until I have applied this. The packaging is small, but quite cute and compact. I would recommend this to anyone, its a life saver and I would buy it again and again :)

on 10/17/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this product. It has lasted me almost a year and I've just hit pan. I don't much like the packaging because it seems a bit unhygienic. I have this in porcelain bisque and it's perfect for brightening up my undereyes. I don't have dark circles, so I don't really battle with that issue. It does help disguise puffiness, which I do battle with, really well though if placed correctly. I don't think I'll repurchase this simply because it is expensive for me and the Maybelline dream lumi concealer works just as well for me to be completely honest. I think if someone has dark circles this product would be worth the high price tag.

on 10/14/2013 5:35:00 PM

Absolutely amazing but just slightly sticky - still wouldn't stop me using it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the only makeup product ever that I insist on wearing almost every day. I find under eye circles so unsightly - they really detract from a woman's beauty. Which, of course, is why I'm so glad I found this corrector. No concealer can combat blue or purple tones like a pink or salmon corrector can. It is in a convenient snap-shut pot and the formula is creamy and blendable. All I need to do is dip a clean finger into the pot, spread it under my eyes and tada! My face is brightened. I set it with a powder afterward to ensure it lasts (and it does, all day and night if need be). Sometimes if I put too much on, it does crease. But after you blot away the excess product there is no creasing at all!

on 10/6/2013 5:17:00 PM

This is a good product but I don't love it! Good for reducing dark circles but did not eliminate. Might try Ben Nye Blue Neutralizer next...