September 18, 2014 | 952 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is FABULOUS!
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, then one day I was like why am I using salicylic acid everyday? That can't be good. So I went on a massive hunt and tried everything from Olay, St.Ives, Boscia, Murad... and now I'm back to Biore, nothing finishes my face off like this cleanser does.
I absolutely love it, and after I'm done with all of these reject cleansers, I'm going back to this, and never changing AGAIN!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAbby420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to this face scrub I was using St. Ives Apricot scrub, which I've been using for over 3 years now. I absolutely love it! Maybe one or two pimples since I've started using it... I figured that I would step out of my comfort zone and try something new. I bought Biore 2 weeks ago and it makes my skin feel great! My face feels fresh when I wash, and when I dry my face I notice it looks way more hydrated. I don't even need to put moisturizer on afterwards. However this is one of my problems with the product. I have had 5 pimples since I started using it! That's 3 more than I've had with St. Ives in a much less time frame. I wish it didn't break my skin out this much otherwise this would be 5 stars! I will try to use this product a little longer and give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to travel cleanser because it's cheaper than most cleansers and it really works on my skin! I do notice some of my blackheads loosen up after using this and it has helped tremendously with my pimples. Deff give this a test!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by unravelingx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Complete crap, sorry. Does NOT unclog pores, Does NOT clear skin but does completely dry it out, and isn't even much of a scrub! The only reason I didn't give it a zero is because it does have a pleasant cucumber melon scent. Will be going back to Neutrogena or Clearasil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGirlBabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over 2 years and still love it...
It's so refreshing. I feel so clean afterwards.. Everytime i use this my face feels so soft and smooth.. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

For some reason I always come back to this product. The scent has a faint hint of cucumbers, which I find to be mildly uplifting. The scrubbing beads aren't too harsh and do a good job of keeping my skin free of dry patches. I can't say whether this cleanser reduces my acne since I don't really break out. It doesn't leave my skin dry and gives it a smooth texture. That may be attributed to the considerable amount of wax in the product though. Nevertheless, it has never broken me out before and I might go back to it in the future. I stopped using this cleanser because I started using a salicylic acid acne spot treatment cream and didn't want to compromise the barrier of my skin. The beads are round.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sjf609

i've been using this scrub for a few days now. overall, i'm satisfied with it thus far. it is very gentle and has a pleasant, refreshing smell. however i am not satisfied with how it does not remove makeup well. today i had to use the scrub 3xs to get all of of the residual makeup completely off :( i wash my face twice a day (morning/night), so i'm thinking of only using this in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do not usually like drugstore face products, but this is an exception. This is creamy with little beads in it. It goes on very smooth and does a good job at cleaning with not feeling rough. I use this a lot on my chest, back, and neck and it really makes a difference. If I forget to use it then I have breakouts popping up. I have used this on my face, but not very much because I use the DDF brush to deep clean my skin. When I did use this on my face it did feel nice. There are only two problems I have with it. One is the packaging. This always seems to keep water in it that makes the inside lid yucky. The other problem is the little beads tend to grip my skin a lot. I find I have to really rub my skin to make sure I get all the little beads off while in the shower. There have been several times that I have had the little beads left on my skin that I have to try and get off before I use my lotion. Besides those things, this product really does a great job. If they changed the packaging, it could be passed off as a more expensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by natalllz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i lovelovelove this facewash! perfect for traveling because it has very convenient packaging. i have dry skin and was scared it would dry it out, but it didn't! i think i will always after you rinse it off, your skin, it has a very cooling sensation. it reminds me a lot of this gentle Clinique scrub i've used before (but for a fraction of the price) i think i will always use this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by xotara912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOOOOOOVE THIS! Works amazing at getting rid of breakouts, I don't use anything else and I HIGHLY recommend it. It makes my skin feel so clean & it smells pretty good too. Overall, I just love it.