December 20, 2014 | 1632 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To me, this is just an average scrub. It's not terrible, but nothing to write home about. The exfoliating green beads I find to be too big and they don't really do a great job of sloughing off dead skin. There are some other tiny granuals in the scrub, but I find those to be too small and are equally average in sloughin off dead skin. The only thing I really like about this product is that it leaves a cool/tingling sensation on your skin once you rinse it off (it is especially strong with the steam from a shower!) Overall I wouldn't purchase this again as I feel it doesn't really live up to any other scrubs I've tried (and it definitely isn't "pore unclogging".) But I will continue to use it until it's gone because even though it's not the best, it still manages to get the job done. Sort of.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I changed the grade to a level 3. This is because I found that it doesn't seem to do anything for my face anymore, and actually irritates it now. I recently came to the realization I am now sensitive to alot of acne ingredients like SA&Bp~~ so because it has salicylicacid, that is probly why. all that products do with acne medication in them is make my skin red... meh. *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by stellarkay

the first time I bought this product i loved it and used it everyday and noticed a difference, but then ran out and had to wait a week before i had cash to buy i new one, during that week my face got much worse than it was!!! i re-bought and only used it twice until i relized how much it was damaging my face!! crazy

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. I can tell if something is going to work, I see a difference the next day, and this product didn't do anything for my skin. I got it because it had so many rave reviews, but after a month of using it, I said forget it and threw it away. Completely disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Biore for two years now and I genuinely love their line. The cleanser/scrub combination I was using prior to this was divine, but I figured I should switch up products since I'd been using them for so long. This was the only other scrub that I could find, so I purchased it hoping that it would be similar to my Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser...unfortunately, it is not. The texture and smell are okay and I don't think my skin has been getting any *worse* from using this, I just don't find it to feel as nice as the warming one. The exfoliation isn't very great and my skin never feels completely clean after using this...almost like a film left over on my face. Luckily my toner clears it away and since I only use it at night it isn't too much of a problem. But overall, I'm not a fan and I definitely won't pick this up again. I'll either stick with my Biore Warming Scrub or try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is FABULOUS!
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, then one day I was like why am I using salicylic acid everyday? That can't be good. So I went on a massive hunt and tried everything from Olay, St.Ives, Boscia, Murad... and now I'm back to Biore, nothing finishes my face off like this cleanser does.
I absolutely love it, and after I'm done with all of these reject cleansers, I'm going back to this, and never changing AGAIN!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAbby420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to this face scrub I was using St. Ives Apricot scrub, which I've been using for over 3 years now. I absolutely love it! Maybe one or two pimples since I've started using it... I figured that I would step out of my comfort zone and try something new. I bought Biore 2 weeks ago and it makes my skin feel great! My face feels fresh when I wash, and when I dry my face I notice it looks way more hydrated. I don't even need to put moisturizer on afterwards. However this is one of my problems with the product. I have had 5 pimples since I started using it! That's 3 more than I've had with St. Ives in a much less time frame. I wish it didn't break my skin out this much otherwise this would be 5 stars! I will try to use this product a little longer and give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to travel cleanser because it's cheaper than most cleansers and it really works on my skin! I do notice some of my blackheads loosen up after using this and it has helped tremendously with my pimples. Deff give this a test!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by unravelingx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Complete crap, sorry. Does NOT unclog pores, Does NOT clear skin but does completely dry it out, and isn't even much of a scrub! The only reason I didn't give it a zero is because it does have a pleasant cucumber melon scent. Will be going back to Neutrogena or Clearasil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGirlBabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over 2 years and still love it...
It's so refreshing. I feel so clean afterwards.. Everytime i use this my face feels so soft and smooth.. =)