October 31, 2014 | 1524 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by stellarkay

the first time I bought this product i loved it and used it everyday and noticed a difference, but then ran out and had to wait a week before i had cash to buy i new one, during that week my face got much worse than it was!!! i re-bought and only used it twice until i relized how much it was damaging my face!! crazy

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. I can tell if something is going to work, I see a difference the next day, and this product didn't do anything for my skin. I got it because it had so many rave reviews, but after a month of using it, I said forget it and threw it away. Completely disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Biore for two years now and I genuinely love their line. The cleanser/scrub combination I was using prior to this was divine, but I figured I should switch up products since I'd been using them for so long. This was the only other scrub that I could find, so I purchased it hoping that it would be similar to my Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser...unfortunately, it is not. The texture and smell are okay and I don't think my skin has been getting any *worse* from using this, I just don't find it to feel as nice as the warming one. The exfoliation isn't very great and my skin never feels completely clean after using this...almost like a film left over on my face. Luckily my toner clears it away and since I only use it at night it isn't too much of a problem. But overall, I'm not a fan and I definitely won't pick this up again. I'll either stick with my Biore Warming Scrub or try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is FABULOUS!
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, then one day I was like why am I using salicylic acid everyday? That can't be good. So I went on a massive hunt and tried everything from Olay, St.Ives, Boscia, Murad... and now I'm back to Biore, nothing finishes my face off like this cleanser does.
I absolutely love it, and after I'm done with all of these reject cleansers, I'm going back to this, and never changing AGAIN!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAbby420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to this face scrub I was using St. Ives Apricot scrub, which I've been using for over 3 years now. I absolutely love it! Maybe one or two pimples since I've started using it... I figured that I would step out of my comfort zone and try something new. I bought Biore 2 weeks ago and it makes my skin feel great! My face feels fresh when I wash, and when I dry my face I notice it looks way more hydrated. I don't even need to put moisturizer on afterwards. However this is one of my problems with the product. I have had 5 pimples since I started using it! That's 3 more than I've had with St. Ives in a much less time frame. I wish it didn't break my skin out this much otherwise this would be 5 stars! I will try to use this product a little longer and give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to travel cleanser because it's cheaper than most cleansers and it really works on my skin! I do notice some of my blackheads loosen up after using this and it has helped tremendously with my pimples. Deff give this a test!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by unravelingx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Complete crap, sorry. Does NOT unclog pores, Does NOT clear skin but does completely dry it out, and isn't even much of a scrub! The only reason I didn't give it a zero is because it does have a pleasant cucumber melon scent. Will be going back to Neutrogena or Clearasil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGirlBabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for over 2 years and still love it...
It's so refreshing. I feel so clean afterwards.. Everytime i use this my face feels so soft and smooth.. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

For some reason I always come back to this product. The scent has a faint hint of cucumbers, which I find to be mildly uplifting. The scrubbing beads aren't too harsh and do a good job of keeping my skin free of dry patches. I can't say whether this cleanser reduces my acne since I don't really break out. It doesn't leave my skin dry and gives it a smooth texture. That may be attributed to the considerable amount of wax in the product though. Nevertheless, it has never broken me out before and I might go back to it in the future. I stopped using this cleanser because I started using a salicylic acid acne spot treatment cream and didn't want to compromise the barrier of my skin. The beads are round.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sjf609

i've been using this scrub for a few days now. overall, i'm satisfied with it thus far. it is very gentle and has a pleasant, refreshing smell. however i am not satisfied with how it does not remove makeup well. today i had to use the scrub 3xs to get all of of the residual makeup completely off :( i wash my face twice a day (morning/night), so i'm thinking of only using this in the morning.