April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M clothing in general

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 2:41:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

On a UK holiday recently, I was loving shopping in H&M.
Stylish clothes, at affordable prices.

My big complaint with H&M and in fact most stores in the UK is the sour unhelpful service. That country sure could learn a thing or to about customer service.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodrob3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

H & M is a great store. Its cheap and the style is great. I recently purchased a great little blazer for less than 100$ which was awesome. I was going nuts when I saw the price tag and getting countless compliments once I got a chance to wear it out. Very european style, which I enjoy personally. If you havent been there I suggest it for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by laurentoohott0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

H and M is great. Was traveling in Europe and discovered this amazing store. Everything was dirt cheap compared to the states and as long as you are not obsessed with labels then head in next time to see one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sexyinpink83

I definitely can't complain on the prices! What you pay is what you get. More cheap prices!!! Go go H&M! However, I bought a cotton tank top, and it shrunk after 2 washes! =D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

Ok I'm in Canada and I dont like H&M here at all. Things are not cheap. shirt or sweater are $40+ canadian. AND they never have my size!!!!!!!!!!!! I will fit euro size 2, or us sz 0 or smaller. Not to mention the quality is blah~ Threads runs, scratchy thin materials, knit sweater pulls, asyemmetric sleeves, Other ppl are rating they are trendy?? o no, pls ... that's a complete joke. I see a bunch of out dated stuff. H&M is a slow follower. atleast in canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by cms101

Love going to H&M and picking up cheap nice clothes. However the only problem is you walk down the high street wearing that new H&M top, only to find that about 20 other people have the same one! H&M used to be cheaper as well.. i find the prices creeping up and up..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by xtenix

H&M use to be better. Better quality and better looking clothes. Not to mention they became more expensive! They followed the fashion trend, but I don't think they have their own brand style at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupthebreakdown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so bored I've resorted to reviewing clothing on this site! I think H&M clothes are ok.. I have a few pieces, however I have seen some hideous, hideous things in that store. I also confess that I've bought a few of those hideous pieces when I thought they would look good. As far as stores at the mall go, H&M is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sad, but my H&M clothing is MUCH better quality and has held together better than my J.Crew and Banana Republic clothing. It seems to have gotten better as those companies have fallen off. I just wish the stores were less busy in NYC, but there's a reason they are popular!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Saturngrl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I buy a couple of tops there every season. If I want to spend as little money on a pair of pants, I go to Forever21. I am a size 10 and Forever's large fits me perfectly. I like H&M for tops because they carry bigger sizes than a lot of other contemporary and inexpensive stores. I don't expect these clothes to last me for ages, but if I am looking for a quick update to my wardrobe, H&M does the job. I used to shop in Zara before H&M ever came around and now I find that Zara's stuff got worse in quality and higher in price.