H & M H&M Clothing (General)

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

i like shopping in h&m. u can find almost anything in there. the sales are amazing and they do price adjustments...if u ask for them. but i took off a little lippie because, with a new h&m popping up on almost every corner, here in new york, i must admit that everybody is starting to look the same. sometimes when i wear a really trendy piece from h&m, i may see 2 or 3 girls wearing the same exact thing...but i guess that happens when u wear a certain brand that is extremely popular in a certain city....(sigh)

I really like H&M. It sells a mixture of high fashion clothes with classic pieces that anyone can wear. Their range of shoes isn't so hot though - they are cheaply made and look a bit cheap compared to their other pieces.

But one thing that strikes me as unusual is the two ranges that they stock in store (in Europe). One is just H&M and the other is a kind of younger range of clothes that stocks practically only skinny jeans, loads of bright colours etc. etc. of the emo/goth style . . .

Anyone agree ? ?

I would feel much better about shopping at H&M (because let's face it, for trends that you don't want to spend a lot on it has the market cornered) if everything wasn't made by little kids in Asia. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love shopping at h&m.

i'm the kind of person who is kind of everywhere with her clothes. i can be dressed business causal one day, but then walking out the street with skinny jeans and converse the next. i really like how h&m carry styles that fit the taste of everyone from my mom to me. the prices are always good. although some of the quality of the cheaper clothes are not great, but you do get what you pay for.

i love their sales, and i can spend a whole day in there browsing through everything.

This review is solely based on H&M in San Francisco.
The prices are definitely reasonable. They have a lot of cute things and are constantly getting new stuff in. They're jewelry is cute, although I have never purchased any of it.
I think it's maybe a step or two up for forever 21. Some of their stuff can be really cheaply made but better than most stuff at Forever.

I like to shop here once in awhile. Their clothes are decently priced and when they have sales... that's when I shop :) I also like some of their jewelry... I own two bracelets and a small black hair clip. They do have those $5 deals but you catch them when you go and if you're lucky you'll find something you like... that's it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The clothes in H&M are cool. Most of the time when i go there, just taking a quick look at all clothes, everything looks nice! But when looking around at each piece, my interest goes down.

But I do find the jewelry cheap & VERY pretty. Another good thing about H&M is the price of the clothes. My fashion interest has changed since quite alot since last time I was there, like August? So I need to go back really bad.

For the first time, and H&M opened in San Diego. I literally marked the opening date on the calendar.
When I got there, I was dissapointed. Seemed like a glorified Forever 21. I'm so sad because I was expecting so much more. Will keep going since I've yet to buy something.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I have to agree with NYMinute in saying that H&M has gone downhill very quickly. Their Canadian stores are quite messy and disorganized and I quickly get irritated while shopping there. Shopping there is definitely hit or miss..some days I will find quite a few items that I love, but most days nothing catches my eye. They are rather slow to update their stock and I see a lot of old pieces from last summer that are still on the racks and are marked at regular price even though it's winter. However, I'm not complaing too much since I love their accesories (I own miilions of H&M hair accessories, purses and umbrellas haha) and their classic pieces like blazers and jackets can't be beat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, my rating refers to US stores. I have H&M clothes from the UK and France that are wonderful. Some of them are 8 years old and still look great! The stuff I have from the NYC and Chicago stores is not nearly as nice. I wonder, however, if the whole chain has gone downhill in the past few years. I haven't been to Europe for several years.

Anyway, the US stores are crowded and messy. The fabrics are mostly synthetic. The cuts are trendy, but -- for the most part -- a little too youthful for me.

These days I tend to buy T-shirts (which only last a season anyway), random accessories, and a few trendy pieces here and there. The stuff isn't even priced that well anymore. A few years ago I bought a cute leather purse there for $10. Now you can't find a leather purse at H&M to save your life!

Popular Clothes