August 29, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very fresh floral with amazing staying power. It is very sort of clean smelling and I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by buneeS2

one of my most fav perfumes ! it has a sheer fresh floral scent which i absolutely love . my bf is very picky with girly scents cuz apparently they give him a headache (he doesnt even like stepping into sephora), but he likes this perfume almost as much as i do ! so he got them for me and i wear it pretty often when i see him .

although i love the scent, it doesnt last very long . :( so i took a lippie off for that . the bottle is absolutely adorable, tall, skinny & pink ! it looks so cute sitting on my vanity table . i just wish the scent lasts longer .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

LOVE IT. this smells so good with flowerly, light and sweet. I love the package very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by eileenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best floral scent I have found. You'll pick up last nights shirt to put in the hamper and take a good whiff of the perfume before letting go of the shirt. Plus if you wear it during something memorable you'll think of that moment every-time you smell the scent. Now that is timeless.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is one of my guy friends' favorite sense on women, kinda creepy when he smells the girls who has Gucci Envy Me on, but it definitely is a very attractive smell. Great for dating and party occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Even though I got a pretty bad allergic reaction from the original Envy, I decided to try Envy Me after a period of staying completely away from Gucci scents. No allergic reactions from this one :) It's fresh and original, a tad spicy and definitely girly. I carry a bottle in my gym bag, and it's just the perfect fragrance to use after taking a shower at the gym. An instant pick-me-up. It's one of those scents that I might get bored with soon, but 'til then, I'll use it regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MissChocoholic

Firstly, I love the cute bottle. :) As for the fragrance, I love the clean, fruity floral scent. But I feel like it's a)been done before many times (smells very similar to others on the market), b)doesn't last too long (gone in a couple hours) and c)I already know a couple people that wear this perfume. Although I love this scent...due to the factors above, I don't reach out for this very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by cheriepie83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love gucci envy me as much as I love my bf LOL... I got this as a gift from my bf,he told me that he loves the smell when I use this.He picked this on his own,out of nowhere.suddenly I got this from him...oh so nice,I know :).... though as a gift,everytime I wear this,I remember of him.The smell is so sweet but not so strong,it's like all around you from morning till night,soft and nice....yet so girly and sweet....
When I wear this...it reminds me of romantic places,or flowery gardens....those nice places that calm me as well....I feel so sweet,romantic and innocent at the same time with this.And also loved... :)....If you're looking for fragrances,ask guys,because you wear it not only for your own right,but to attract the opposite sex....LOL :) and he chose this for me it means that guys like it also :) I love gucci envy me so much.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)