Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

OMG! I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have used every single line out there known to man.. everything from expensive to cheap. TIGI S Factor, BedHead, Moroccanoil, Kenra, Suave, Herbal Esscense, Dove, TresSemme, etc. This stuff BY FAR has been the best thing for my hair. I am not sure if it's just this product, because I first use the shampoo (all soft), then use the Extreme CAT spray (leave on for 5 mins and rinse), then follow with this conditioner. I have my hair highlighted (bleached) every 6-8 weeks and I have been for quite some time now. My hair has recently been horribly damaged due to experimenting with brown (pretty much black), and dying it back to very light blonde. My hairdresser is AWESOME and used to work at Toni & Guy, so they use the TIGI products when they do my hair. It always looks good when they do it, and I buy the same stuff they do, but it never helped my hair. My hair looked like STRAW and was so dehydrated and stick like. It wouldn't even move in the wind. I have used this stuff for I kid you not 3 days and my hair has never felt better. I am a new Redken Fan for life!

on 3/29/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

moisturizing pretty well, soft and silky
little bit pricy. overall I like it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have baby fine hair, lot's of it, but I can not use the matching poo with this cond., since it weighs my hair down horribly. I've been using Kerastase with this cond. and my hair comes out fabulous ;) ...soft shiny and moisturized and it easily detangles afterwards. Any fined hair gals out there - try another poo if you find that the combo of all soft leaves your hair too weighed down, preferably a silicone free poo.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great conditioner. My hair loves it!!!

on 2/29/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'd say this conditioner is quite average actually. Perhaps best suited for normal hair type. For my dry and slightly damaged hair this just sadly wasn't enough. But if I ever get my hair back in shape, I might come back to this one.

on 2/23/2012 1:12:00 PM

The old formula was great; the new formula is horrible. The new formula does not de-tangle well, and leaves my hair dry and frizzy. I won't be buying this product again unless it is changed back to the old formula.

on 2/13/2012 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I have chest length naturally streaked grey hair in pretty good condition. Despite the grey it's not at all wiry or coarse, however, due to it's length I do find that the ends sometimes tend towards dryness so I was keen to try this conditioner. It's not a bad product at all but probably a bit too heavy for my particular hair which is baby fine (although I have lots of it) consequently I find it best to use this on the ends alone and avoid using near the roots, otherwise I run the risk of weighing down my hair too much. It's not a product for every day but a good one for the mix and I'll use it when I think the ends of my hair need an especially moisturising layer, but I probably won't buy it again.

on 2/6/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had to try this based on all the rave reviews. I have very dry, super thick,wavy, frizzy hair. In the shower I always comb through my conditioner and it detangled my hair just fine. I didn't care for the smell but it wasn't very overbearing. I didn't notice any difference with my hair at all after blow-drying and didn't seem to notice any difference when I was done. So at first I was very disappointed. I'm not even going to lie. It seemed to have a lack of shine but for the most part my hair looked no different or any better then usual. I didn't think that I noticed any difference still at all that is until I found myself constantly wanting to touch it and run my fingers through it. So it defiantly made my hair softer and was surprised! But unfortunately my hair feels slightly weighted-down and somewhat flat,which is odd since my hair is sooo thick and I never had flat hair before. Overall I am happy with this so far. For the price it would be nice to maybe get a little shine and a normal size bottle. I thought it was an okay conditioner but I expected more from it since it is so well reviewed on here. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this just for softer hair since I have had other products that do more then just soften. When I use this again I'll not use so much on my hair and use more on my ends and see if that helps combat with the weighed down feeling and update.

on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ive pretty much got my whole skincare routine worked out so I decided to progress to my hair. Due to occassionaly swimmig in chlorine pools and use of hot irons my hair looks a little lifeless. I have only used drugstore brands.

I bought this in a pack with the shampoo. I was a bit disappointed when i was washing my hair with it as i was expecting some invigorating feel. The feel was also about the same when i conditioned it. However that feel came after my hair dried. My experience so far is that it makes my hair feel so soft wihout the weighing down feeling (arm pit length hair).

I have only used it for 2 weeks but i have not noticed any amazing shine. I guess his product is called All Soft and not All Shine for a reason!

After my first use I went to work and many ppl asked me if i got a haircut. With such comments at just one use i cant wait to make an update about this product after i finish the bottle.

Yes the price is a factor but i think the results r worth it and at this stage i will buy again :)

Not sure if this product will attract build up but i intend to use a clarifying shmapoo once every 2 or 3 weeks anyway.

on 1/22/2012 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*** Update February 2015: So after trying a few other conditioners and not being very happy with the condition of my hair, I revisited this and although it's not as good as it once was (still mourning the loss of avocado oil), it still does a solid job with the argan oil of keeping my hair healthy. However, I cannot use the accompanying shampoo, it's just too heavy for my fine, color-treated hair. ***

Update 7/17/13: Bumped this conditioner down to 3 lippies since they changed the formula by removing the avocado oil and replacing it with argan oil. The new formula is so drying on me and I will never purchase this again. Why not come out with a whole other line with just the argan oil and leave us avocado lovers alone? I am SO disappointed!

*********************************

My HG conditioner for years now and I just realized I never reviewed it, wow, the things we take for granted !

I have a lot of fine, color treated hair that I've abused over the years and this stuff has hid the evidence. It keeps my hair very soft, smooth, shiny and best of all - it doesn't build up and my hair doesn't "get used to it" I can use this every time I wash and never have to rotate to other brands. My hairdresser is always amazed that my hair holds up so well given the frequent coloring, highlighting, blow drying, etc. that I put my hair through and the only constant has been this conditioner. I used to use the matching shampoo but found it to be too heavy paired with the conditioner so I pair this with the Tigi Superstar shampoo which I find to be the perfect combination (plus 1-2 pumps of Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum before blowdrying). A great conditioner if you like a little weight to your hair.