Kiehl's Sodium PCA Oil Free Moisturizer

3.2

on 2/17/2005 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product is pretty good, stopped my skin from getting real oily.

I liked this moisturizer at the beginning, the texture was nice but it broke me out and made my skin look too shiny. Will not buy again.

on 12/25/2004 3:42:00 AM

i really liked this moisturizer when i first tried it. the gel texture was light but moisturizing for my dry skin (it's made for oily skin). after a few weeks though, my skin started breaking out. i've switched to using their panthenol protein cream and it's MUCH better -- my face feels great and my skin is clear.

on 10/26/2004 11:33:00 AM

The first couple of days, I thought I had found my HG, but after about a week, I realized this is causing major breakouts on my super-sensitive, acne-prone skin. This was the only thing I changed in my routine, so I blame it. I'll stick with LRP Efficlat K.

I really like this moisturizer. It's quite basic but effective. I have somewhat oily/acne prone skin and I have not had any breakouts from this moisturizer. I absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling really smooth.

This cream made my face very soft, and didn't really make my skin oily. However, I generally like a more gel like moisturizer, and could never really get used to the cream texture of this product. So i'm still on the lookout for the HG.

on 3/31/2004 12:10:00 AM

i got this for a gift and was pleasantly surprised. i thought it would be too heavy and make my already oily face worse but it didn't. i found it especially great when i started using
retin A, it gave me the moisture i needed for the flaking skin without causing more breakouts.

on 3/24/2004 9:29:00 PM

Great, basic moisturizer. It works best when applied before the toner dries completely, it helps it absorbe better.

on 3/18/2004 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It's perfect for my skin (between oily and a bit acne prone). I only use it at night and have had great results. I'm nearly done with a big pot and plan to buy another one.

on 3/4/2004 5:37:00 PM

it is a great product for those like me who have oily skin: it sinks right into my skin leaving ti smooth.
nevertheless, it does nothing more than moisturizing the skin, which is something all good moisturizing should do!
anyway, it is just a great simple moisturizer