April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Moisturizers - Kiehls - Sodium PCA Oil Free Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I liked this moisturizer at the beginning, the texture was nice but it broke me out and made my skin look too shiny. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2004 3:42:00 AM More reviews by cheetos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really liked this moisturizer when i first tried it. the gel texture was light but moisturizing for my dry skin (it's made for oily skin). after a few weeks though, my skin started breaking out. i've switched to using their panthenol protein cream and it's MUCH better -- my face feels great and my skin is clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2004 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lotsaluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first couple of days, I thought I had found my HG, but after about a week, I realized this is causing major breakouts on my super-sensitive, acne-prone skin. This was the only thing I changed in my routine, so I blame it. I'll stick with LRP Efficlat K.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tourmaline2777

I really like this moisturizer. It's quite basic but effective. I have somewhat oily/acne prone skin and I have not had any breakouts from this moisturizer. I absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling really smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by egyptianprincess

This cream made my face very soft, and didn't really make my skin oily. However, I generally like a more gel like moisturizer, and could never really get used to the cream texture of this product. So i'm still on the lookout for the HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2004 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lithium138

i got this for a gift and was pleasantly surprised. i thought it would be too heavy and make my already oily face worse but it didn't. i found it especially great when i started using
retin A, it gave me the moisture i needed for the flaking skin without causing more breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great, basic moisturizer. It works best when applied before the toner dries completely, it helps it absorbe better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rjs1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It's perfect for my skin (between oily and a bit acne prone). I only use it at night and have had great results. I'm nearly done with a big pot and plan to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by shaki

it is a great product for those like me who have oily skin: it sinks right into my skin leaving ti smooth.
nevertheless, it does nothing more than moisturizing the skin, which is something all good moisturizing should do!
anyway, it is just a great simple moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

When I first applied this "gel" like cream on to my face, I thought it was too heavy but a couple of minutes later, it sinked in very nicely. My skin felt so soft and it wasn't as heavy as the Lycopene moisterizer so that part was great. However, just because it feels soft, doesn't mean my skin is moisterized! My skin wasn't very quenced in moisture(VERY disappointing for such a great face cream). I don't understand why on earth this would be a best seller but maybe this is suitable for oiler skin types. It is priced quite cheaply at about $25 for each pot. What on earth have you
done Kiehls?