December 21, 2014 | 1216 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I seriously hate this pigment. I am fair skinned and the only thing that showed up was all the glitter, and not in a good way! I was hoping this would be a great highlighter & instead it did absolutely nothing. I am very disappointed. :[

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by OliviaChristine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC40, and this pigment, when used on my eyelids as an all over wash, is very similar to my skin color. I like that it has sparkles, but is also somewhat matte. I use a brush moistened with water based mixing medium, and pat this from lash line to brow, and use black liner and mascara, for a quick, easy look. This is also a great browbone and cheekbone highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC42-43. I seriously prefer this pigment over Vanilla for my eyelid area. It has the right amount of shimmer that can be used in a conservative work setting. In general, I prefer eyeshadows that have the least amount of glitter or shimmer. I have been eyeing this pigment for a very long time and decide to try a sample of it. I loved the sample so much I went out to MAC and bought the full jar. So far, this is my second pigment jar. I am not a pigment collector so I only buy full sized pigments if I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Krisababy

I received a free sample of this when I purchased makeup off a website, when I seen the colour I thought *blah, boring* and when i tried it on my skin it barely showed up! I tried it as a brow bone highlighter and even that didnt please me - so youre probably wondering why I gave 5/5 for the rating... I mixed some with my foundation and LOVEEEEEE. <3 It is amazing, it gives a lovely natural looking glow with just a hint of shimmer. Im sorry for all the bad words i have said about this product, because for this reason alone it is beautiful - although Id probably try to find a cheaper alternative to this pigment than paying the money for a full size pigment jar, but if no alternatives are found then this shall be purchased in full size :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

excellent all over pigment. the colour is indeed naked-light beige fleshy colour with just a slight sparkle just enough to make any part of face or body have a healthy glow. works as an eyeshadow, cheak and brow bone highlighter, body highlighter and you can also mix it in with your foundation or body lotion to give a dewy finish! universal!! love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I like the color, but it looks so matte when I apply it. You can see the sparkles in it, but I prefer it to look more shimmery on the eye. I guess it's supposed to look "naked", though. But matte shadow is gross on me. It looks so cakey and powdery on my eye which is definitely not for me. I won't get this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~I purchased this pigment back in February & I love it, it was my first pigment purchase :) when the SA (who was very very nice) swatched this on my hand it looked beautiful and I had to have it.....At first I only used it on my brow bone for a light sheen (this is a nice fleshy color, with a little bit of shimmer) then I mixed it with my foundation and it really made my skin look luminous, then I started using it as a highlighter after my powder was applied and again it gave a gorgeous healthy glow.....nothing to shimmery. And just to today I tried it on my cupids bow and it looks adorable! and then I thought "what the heck, I'll try it on my lips" and yeah WOW! I put a tiny amount over top some balm and topped it off with some clear lipgloss by Revlon and instantly I had the same color as the underage lipglass without the stickiness :p (I own underage, and as beautiful as it is, its to sticky)......This pigment is perfect and versatile, I've used it everyday nearly since I bought it and it looks like the I haven't used any of it which means it will last ages & that makes the high price tag worth it to me. I'm so very happy with this! :D~

-EDIT-
~I tried this under my eyes today (to look more awake after a night of dealing with a stuffy cold) and again it did a wonderful job of brightening and making me look awake and alert! love love love this!~

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Mimi3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall its good but i wouldnt say its great. nice champagne color. i really wish they had it in a matte version now that i would love, it just seems a bit replaceable to me. also i just really with mac would but sifter tops on their piggies. its a nice color but i really do want it w/o the shimmer, maybe im just in a matte faze though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by babygirl3171980

I bought a sample of this off of ecrater, along with some samples of the MAC Hello Kitty Mild And Wild Collections. This is by far my favorite color! In one review I read, it was described as your natural eyelid color only better. And that's exactly what it is! I love it so much and it looks great. I'm a smokey eyed kinda girl and this color just compliments my eyes, and the makeup I wear. It adds a little shimmer to my lids and just looks beautiful! I would recommend this color to anyone! Its perfect to wear anytime and a lovely neutral color if you're more into a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

COLOR: Beautiful shimmery pale peach. Compliments my grey-blue eyes

STAYING POWER: Good with TFSI underneath, although no matter how I apply I get slight shimmery fallout onto my face

Edit: My application technique has improved and now I get no fallout. I've noticed that this is great with similar colors, like Paradisco, and also looks nice as an inner corner highlight with contrasting shades like aquas.