MAC Pigment in Naked

4.2

on 6/9/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great color! I love to use this as an all over lid color. I luckily found this at a CCO, and I am so glad I purchased it. I don't think I'll ever run out of this product... Thankfully :)

on 5/28/2009 3:01:00 PM

So glad I could swap for this because it was OOS at MAC. It's more subtle than Vanilla and makes a great lid color with some extra oomph when you look down. I like the glow and that it's not OTT. No doubt I will use this one up completely, more than Vanilla (which I still prefer as a brow highlighter). Took one lippie off because the staying power isn't great, and it's so neutral on the lid you can't really use it alone.
This does look excellent tapped onto the cupid's bow & bridge of your nose if you don't have too dewy of a look - it looks really natural!

on 5/22/2009 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I seriously hate this pigment. I am fair skinned and the only thing that showed up was all the glitter, and not in a good way! I was hoping this would be a great highlighter & instead it did absolutely nothing. I am very disappointed. :[

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm NC40, and this pigment, when used on my eyelids as an all over wash, is very similar to my skin color. I like that it has sparkles, but is also somewhat matte. I use a brush moistened with water based mixing medium, and pat this from lash line to brow, and use black liner and mascara, for a quick, easy look. This is also a great browbone and cheekbone highlighter!

on 5/20/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

NC42-43. I seriously prefer this pigment over Vanilla for my eyelid area. It has the right amount of shimmer that can be used in a conservative work setting. In general, I prefer eyeshadows that have the least amount of glitter or shimmer. I have been eyeing this pigment for a very long time and decide to try a sample of it. I loved the sample so much I went out to MAC and bought the full jar. So far, this is my second pigment jar. I am not a pigment collector so I only buy full sized pigments if I love it.

on 5/11/2009 11:34:00 AM

I received a free sample of this when I purchased makeup off a website, when I seen the colour I thought *blah, boring* and when i tried it on my skin it barely showed up! I tried it as a brow bone highlighter and even that didnt please me - so youre probably wondering why I gave 5/5 for the rating... I mixed some with my foundation and LOVEEEEEE. <3 It is amazing, it gives a lovely natural looking glow with just a hint of shimmer. Im sorry for all the bad words i have said about this product, because for this reason alone it is beautiful - although Id probably try to find a cheaper alternative to this pigment than paying the money for a full size pigment jar, but if no alternatives are found then this shall be purchased in full size :)

on 5/4/2009 12:08:00 PM

excellent all over pigment. the colour is indeed naked-light beige fleshy colour with just a slight sparkle just enough to make any part of face or body have a healthy glow. works as an eyeshadow, cheak and brow bone highlighter, body highlighter and you can also mix it in with your foundation or body lotion to give a dewy finish! universal!! love it!

on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM

I like the color, but it looks so matte when I apply it. You can see the sparkles in it, but I prefer it to look more shimmery on the eye. I guess it's supposed to look "naked", though. But matte shadow is gross on me. It looks so cakey and powdery on my eye which is definitely not for me. I won't get this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~I purchased this pigment back in February & I love it, it was my first pigment purchase :) when the SA (who was very very nice) swatched this on my hand it looked beautiful and I had to have it.....At first I only used it on my brow bone for a light sheen (this is a nice fleshy color, with a little bit of shimmer) then I mixed it with my foundation and it really made my skin look luminous, then I started using it as a highlighter after my powder was applied and again it gave a gorgeous healthy glow.....nothing to shimmery. And just to today I tried it on my cupids bow and it looks adorable! and then I thought "what the heck, I'll try it on my lips" and yeah WOW! I put a tiny amount over top some balm and topped it off with some clear lipgloss by Revlon and instantly I had the same color as the underage lipglass without the stickiness :p (I own underage, and as beautiful as it is, its to sticky)......This pigment is perfect and versatile, I've used it everyday nearly since I bought it and it looks like the I haven't used any of it which means it will last ages & that makes the high price tag worth it to me. I'm so very happy with this! :D~

-EDIT-
~I tried this under my eyes today (to look more awake after a night of dealing with a stuffy cold) and again it did a wonderful job of brightening and making me look awake and alert! love love love this!~

on 4/30/2009 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

overall its good but i wouldnt say its great. nice champagne color. i really wish they had it in a matte version now that i would love, it just seems a bit replaceable to me. also i just really with mac would but sifter tops on their piggies. its a nice color but i really do want it w/o the shimmer, maybe im just in a matte faze though.

Top Rated MAC Products