September 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by OliviaChristine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC40, and this pigment, when used on my eyelids as an all over wash, is very similar to my skin color. I like that it has sparkles, but is also somewhat matte. I use a brush moistened with water based mixing medium, and pat this from lash line to brow, and use black liner and mascara, for a quick, easy look. This is also a great browbone and cheekbone highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC42-43. I seriously prefer this pigment over Vanilla for my eyelid area. It has the right amount of shimmer that can be used in a conservative work setting. In general, I prefer eyeshadows that have the least amount of glitter or shimmer. I have been eyeing this pigment for a very long time and decide to try a sample of it. I loved the sample so much I went out to MAC and bought the full jar. So far, this is my second pigment jar. I am not a pigment collector so I only buy full sized pigments if I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Krisababy

I received a free sample of this when I purchased makeup off a website, when I seen the colour I thought *blah, boring* and when i tried it on my skin it barely showed up! I tried it as a brow bone highlighter and even that didnt please me - so youre probably wondering why I gave 5/5 for the rating... I mixed some with my foundation and LOVEEEEEE. <3 It is amazing, it gives a lovely natural looking glow with just a hint of shimmer. Im sorry for all the bad words i have said about this product, because for this reason alone it is beautiful - although Id probably try to find a cheaper alternative to this pigment than paying the money for a full size pigment jar, but if no alternatives are found then this shall be purchased in full size :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

excellent all over pigment. the colour is indeed naked-light beige fleshy colour with just a slight sparkle just enough to make any part of face or body have a healthy glow. works as an eyeshadow, cheak and brow bone highlighter, body highlighter and you can also mix it in with your foundation or body lotion to give a dewy finish! universal!! love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I like the color, but it looks so matte when I apply it. You can see the sparkles in it, but I prefer it to look more shimmery on the eye. I guess it's supposed to look "naked", though. But matte shadow is gross on me. It looks so cakey and powdery on my eye which is definitely not for me. I won't get this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~I purchased this pigment back in February & I love it, it was my first pigment purchase :) when the SA (who was very very nice) swatched this on my hand it looked beautiful and I had to have it.....At first I only used it on my brow bone for a light sheen (this is a nice fleshy color, with a little bit of shimmer) then I mixed it with my foundation and it really made my skin look luminous, then I started using it as a highlighter after my powder was applied and again it gave a gorgeous healthy glow.....nothing to shimmery. And just to today I tried it on my cupids bow and it looks adorable! and then I thought "what the heck, I'll try it on my lips" and yeah WOW! I put a tiny amount over top some balm and topped it off with some clear lipgloss by Revlon and instantly I had the same color as the underage lipglass without the stickiness :p (I own underage, and as beautiful as it is, its to sticky)......This pigment is perfect and versatile, I've used it everyday nearly since I bought it and it looks like the I haven't used any of it which means it will last ages & that makes the high price tag worth it to me. I'm so very happy with this! :D~

-EDIT-
~I tried this under my eyes today (to look more awake after a night of dealing with a stuffy cold) and again it did a wonderful job of brightening and making me look awake and alert! love love love this!~

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Mimi3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall its good but i wouldnt say its great. nice champagne color. i really wish they had it in a matte version now that i would love, it just seems a bit replaceable to me. also i just really with mac would but sifter tops on their piggies. its a nice color but i really do want it w/o the shimmer, maybe im just in a matte faze though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by babygirl3171980

I bought a sample of this off of ecrater, along with some samples of the MAC Hello Kitty Mild And Wild Collections. This is by far my favorite color! In one review I read, it was described as your natural eyelid color only better. And that's exactly what it is! I love it so much and it looks great. I'm a smokey eyed kinda girl and this color just compliments my eyes, and the makeup I wear. It adds a little shimmer to my lids and just looks beautiful! I would recommend this color to anyone! Its perfect to wear anytime and a lovely neutral color if you're more into a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

COLOR: Beautiful shimmery pale peach. Compliments my grey-blue eyes

STAYING POWER: Good with TFSI underneath, although no matter how I apply I get slight shimmery fallout onto my face

Edit: My application technique has improved and now I get no fallout. I've noticed that this is great with similar colors, like Paradisco, and also looks nice as an inner corner highlight with contrasting shades like aquas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a easy to wear color that you can get alot of use out of! Good for those days when you just want a neutral eye and a great browbone highlighter when you have a all over frost eye and want a matte browbone. I really enjoy this color but just like with every other pigment I think it is going to take me 10 lifetimes to ever run through it. If I was going to run through a pigment though, this would probably be the one. NC30 for ref. Shows up just right on me, but may not show up on really light skintones and may wash out really dark ones. I would say this is a good color for NC/NW25-42.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No