April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by HipGal2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shade of pink, very pigmented and perfect for my skintone. I have different pink blushes and this one is my favorite. I had tried both desire and angelika and picked this one because it somehow looks better on me despite of their similarities.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by nicolebailon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this blush. this was actually the first nars blush i purchased. i love it. its very pigmented and even though i am an NC40, it doesn't look bad on my skin. i guess it just depends on how much you apply.. but overall, i would re-purchase... if i ever run out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I am obviously in the minority here, but i didnt like this blush. Im nc30- 32 and i like subtle rose pink blushes. This was too cool, and came up a bit 'brick-reddish' on me. I actually liked the glitter it gives a pretty glow but doesnt look like you have glitter on your cheeks. So far my fave blushes are mac dainty, and illamasqua tremble, the latter one is very pigmented but i still achieve a beautiful rose pink shade, however with the nars it just makes me look clown-ish. If you like bright, cool shades of a medium-deeper pink this may be for u

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Hunting for an everyday blush. Found it in angelika. A beautiful pinkish matteness, pigments spread into a healthy glow. And it doesn't break me out. (B.Brown blushers cause me small breakouts on the cheeks...it took me some time to detect it & i cldnt believe the culprit) This NARS is l-o-v-e. So natural, so happy, so wearable (im NC25) It is ur answer to an everyday pretty blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful pink pink blush with blue undertones! Gives my cheeks a great flushed look without being too feverish. Works wonderfully with my NC15 skin. I can wear this with pinks and reds for lipsticks and it looks great, as long as they are blue-based. There is no "muddiness" to this color. It is very highly pigmented, so you want to tread lightly with application. It will last me forever, but I will be repurchasing should the need ever arise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I bought this blush about 2 years ago and I still have a whole bunch of it. I like the color because it has great color payoff. I read that Lara Flynn Boyle likes really bright blushes and I always loved her glow. I was going to buy Orgasm but I didn't like the color.

This is a true pink color and I feel it gives me a great brightening flush. I don't think I would need to repurchase because there is a lot in the package.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by bstraszheim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very pretty cool toned pink on my cheeks. I use this a lot and find it well pigmented and really like the shimmer. I do not like the packaging and having to sift through the NARS blushes to find the colour, I do with it had a transparent lid like Bobbi Brown/ MAC/ Shu Uemura do.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by luckystar13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

luv this blush...I wear this 2 to 1 to my Nars Torrid because I wear pinks and purples alot and I find this blends well with my Sephora Duo #9 eyeshadow and Burt's Bees Rhubarb lip shimmer. Very pigmented so I apply it lightly with my Sonia Kashuk powder brush. I really like this colour and although it's $25, I think I'll definitely get good use from it for a long time since it only takes a slight amount applied to get full colour on your cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Mewwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have mixed feelings with the blush. First, I appreciate the fact that the sparkles doesn't look large on my face. Second, it's really wearable everyday. What I don't like is that the color payoff isn't as blue as it seem in the pan. Maybe it's because of my yellowish undertone of my face...it's actually slightly orange on me than the blue-pink I hoped for. Won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by gypsylee333

LOVE! beautiful light pink blush, little goes a long way, you have to use a light hand. in the package it looks glittery but i never notice it on my cheeks which is fine with me. looks really pretty on fair skin. def my hg of blushes, need 2 try other colors.