April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Sushi3

Have been using this remover for a while now and I am quite happy with it. It does what it's supposed to do without too much scrubbing, but I don't give it full rating because my eyes start to water and sting so much when some of the product gets in them. They burn like crazy! I'll use up this bottle and then continue looking for a good eye make-up remover, I guess..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I suppose this eye makeup remover might not be ideal for waterproof mascara (I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I really don't know), but it removes Bobbi Brown long-wear cream eyeshadow and waterproof gel eyeliner, and I tightline! I have been using the Chamomile eye makeup remover since the early 90s, and although I have tried other removers, this is my favorite. I swipe on with a Swisspers cotton pad, and I don't even have to rinse. It isn't oily or soapy, it softens my skin, doesn't dry the eyelid area, and I get zero burning and redness. An HG remover for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lawcat

Didn't burn my eyes, but all I can really say is my facial cleanser (any one of them) take of my mascara better than this product, and I don't use much mascara. Everytime I use this, even if I mop over and over again, I have mascara creases under my eyes the next morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Rashunda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff burned the heck out of my eyes. I also had to rub a lot to get the eye makeup off. I will not be using this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bliss09

I am so dissapointed with this product. Among all the eye makeup remover I have used so far, this stings my eyes most! I poured the whole bottle down the sink so that it wont cause further damage to my eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by cephalo786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely my favorite make-up remover.

Pros
1. It doesn't burn.
2. It doesn't leave your skin oily.
3. It leaves your skin very soft.
4. It is quick and powerful.

Cons
1. $14 per bottle.

The price is high per bottle but you get a large amount (250ml). Also I find that I use less and so it's actually cheaper than some others I've tried in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

23-Jan-2010:-
This is only for non waterproof eye makeup. The RRP is S$ 18.90/250ml in Singapore. I got mine by using TBS Love your body rebate, so it is free for me:):). I am using TBS Divide and Multiple mascara (GWP from TBS), this eye makeup remover removes everything without causing any problems, does not dries up my eye areas, does not irritate my eyes, just do what it say. Would get this again, but I think this 250ml bottle is going to last me 1 year even I used this everyday. Really good value for $$:):)

14-Apr-2011(I up anothr 1 lippies:-
I am still using my same old bottle. I have already bought another one to stock up:):) This is really good value for money. Does not dries up my eye area, cleanse well. My old bottle can last me another 3-4 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by SnowiieCake

I think it is a very good product ;'D
It cleans eye makeup very well, but is bad at things like foundation.
I use i every day, and have NO problems with burning eyes AT ALL!
But there is alcohol and sodium in it.
(has no perfume, but smells kinda good, of a makeup remover to be!)
The bottle is also VERY cute and nice!!
Over all it's a very nice product :'D

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Leighcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this out because it had some good reviews and there was a promotion. It doesn't work very well. It can remove eyeshadow, but it doesn't work very well on eyeliner or mascara. I also got some into my eyes once and it stung really badly. I'm going to finish using up the bottle on eyeshadow but will not be repurchasing. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I've tried other high-end eye makeup removers and they all had a fragrance or left an oily residue. This is a great liquid eye makeup remover that can take off everything that isn't waterproof easily. Just squirt a little on a cotton pad and gently dab and wipe away!

You get a lot of product for your money, and TBS has several sales throughout the year where you can pick this up for considerably less. I recommend finding a pump that works with this bottle to make using it even easier. TBS also makes a waterproof eye makeup remover that is a thicker cream, great for removing your more stubbon waterproof liners.