LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my second favorite LUSH shower gel. It smells very strongly of Jasmine - smells identical to LUSH Godiva shampoo bar. I use a nickel size amount on a shower pouf & the lather is fantastic; lots of lather + thick & creamy. Says it helps with PMS on the bottle, which is a big plus. Very feminine, uplifting & moisturizing. It is pricey compared to other shower gels on the market, but when you purchase LUSH in general, it is quality that you are paying for. It is worth the price + a little goes a long way so it can last a long time compared to a cheap shower gel that you have to use tons of just to get good results. I understand the mothballs comparison, but I don't agree. Definitely a "love it or hate it" product.

I got this for free because someone else got it and disliked it. It is a strong smell that lingers all day. It's not something I would use everyday, but when I am in an indulgent mood, it really delivers. I find that it is more concentrated than other body washes, so I use less of it. I use it on handwashables and it really imparts its fragrance to them. I don't typically like honey scented products but I love jasmine, and this smells pretty good. After reading other reviews I have to admit, I'm a little afraid that I smell like moth balls, at least to other people!

Nope, sorry, found the smell annoying and not relaxing. Never again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

OMG!!! When I smelt this for the first time, my eyes literally rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure! I can't get enough of it!! Its got the sexiest, most amazing sweet honey jasmine fragrance ever!!!! Lathers abundantly using only a small amount and the scent travels throughout the house, literally!!! Its got 4 different types of honey in it so its really gentle. I love anything with honey as its a humectant and natural anti bacterial and smells gorgeous! This is a definite staple. Even though I don't really use a lot of shower gels, I always have a big 500g bottle of this with me at all times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got this as a sample. and i like it. it smells nice. i was just not crazy about the lather. not sure yet if i would buy this in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The girls on YouTube are killing my bank account. So many of them have been raving about this Lush stuff. I got a couple things from the web site, as the closest Lush store is an hour and a half away from my little village here. The things the YT gurus tend to rave about didn't interest me as I read the product descriptions on the site, but this shower gel did. It is supposed to soothe and calm a woman with PMS! WOO HOO! It is made primarily with honey, and you can see it separate in the bottle. The ingredients combined again with a good shake. The smell is very strongly of jasmine. I love jasmine. If you don't adore the smell of jasmine- DO NOT GET THIS. Anyway, I did feel very happy and relaxed after I showered with this. I only needed a quarter sized blob on the shower poof to make a lot of creamy bubbles. The bubbles feel creamier and richer than the Johnson's Softwash I was using. Softwash was breaking my chest out as well, and this has cleared that right up. I can't afford to keep purchasing this and use it as an everyday shower gel, but I will ask for it for any occasion I may qualify as a gift recipient. Beautiful stuff.

Love love love this shower gel - the scent is gorgeous and lasts on your skin. I can see that it wouldn't be for everyone, as it is a strong aroma - jasmine mostly. Makes lots of lather with a small amount of gel, which is good because its pretty pricey compared to non-lush shower gels.
I don't know about the anti-PMS claim, I think that a nice shower with any smell that you like would make you feel better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I couldn't wait to smell this stuff. First whiff is great, then it immediately fades to...VINEGAR??? Very strange. I had to smell it a couple times to make sure I wasn't trippin, cuz it smelled lovely at first. The SA was standing there with me, and I asked her if it was possibly an old bottle. LOL She said no, it really smells like that! I was so disapointed :(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was not sure I would like this...being its more floral. But the Jasmine and Honey comob is so wonderful. Fans of Jasmine will love this...and the fragrance really lingers on your skin all day.

I liked it initially, but then the jasmine scent just became incredibly overwhelming rather than comforting or sexy...so I stopped using it and it ended up becoming my overpriced, overly-scented hand soap. I would never buy it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials