December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by JezebelTruant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not having this in a makeup bag is just not an option for anyone beyond a novice skill level.

If you are going to wear eyeshadow, UDPP is a *requirement.* Sure, you can apply eye makeup without it-- but in the same way you can make a cup of instant coffee when you could have made a French Press. Why even bother?

It keeps makeup in place until you work to get it off. It makes even the most translucent, weak pigmented shadow pop boldly. It prevents creasing.

The only thing I dislike about it is that I can feel that I am wearing it. It feels a bit like tissue paper. It's a minor, minor thing that gets forgotten about after a bit on wear and so very worth it for the benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by foofighter99

Ok, I have never used an "eyeshadow primer" and I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (my big obsessive splurge) and it came with 4 sample size primer pouches.

This stuff is amazing....honestly, I can't believe it. Cements the eyeshadow to your eye. I work long hours (12-13 in a day) and this stuff stays put. I don't know what it's made of and personally don't really care because it's a miracle I say. (yet removes easily).

Where has this been my whole life? I will be purchasing a full size tube. I use a miniscule amount and it just makes my eyeshadow drastically different.

Way to go Urban Decay! (clapping all around) Now I will have to write a review about UD Naked 3 Palettte - yum!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this when I purchased the UD naked palette. It's an okay primer--my eyeshadow looks more vibrant & stays put (for the most part). After a few hours, though, my eyeshadow creases. I've noticed that when I take off my makeup at the end of the day, my creases are dry/flaky. I would like it better if it didn't irritate my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

How could anyone give this lower than 5?!? This stuff is seriously a truly amazing product. Put it on, then my liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow, drove to the airport, went on the plane, got off, went swimming and everything was STILL ON!! This is amazing at keeping both eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner fresh and in place. It is also phenomenal for under eye concealer that you can't stand creasing after smiling. 100% go out and buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by ringu

Super LOVEEE.. For daily make up to party.. It just work so well..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Callmecorrina

I have been using this nonstop for the past 2 years, I trust no other primer for my VERY OILY lids. I wear eyeshadow daily, whether it is a neutral everyday look or a full on smokey eye. This is an eye primer I can actually rely on, it has a good consistency, not too thick or thin & the primer does a good job at neutralizing my lid. The eye shadows are more vibrant and stay on MUCH longer with this primer, i would not say its a 12 hour or 24 wear, but you'll get a good 6-8 hours use . One tube usually lasts me 8-10 months with everyday use and its only 14$, a great price for students on a budget. The only con i have about it is, I have mono lids, so yes the primer does seem to crease towards my inner crease, but its not a huge problem. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Zoejuliana

My HG. Couldn't even contemplate doing my make up without it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by AudreyMendeiros

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want DRAMA eyeshadow ITS THIS ONE. I can't be without.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gets the job done, but I don't think it's anything special. My drugstore primers work just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My second tube, I love this stuff. Its not watery like a lot of other primers and does not move at all.
It dries down fairly quick, also.

What else can I say? This stuff simply does what it claims, lol!