April 24, 2014 | 1386 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by KaitlinTaylor

After 3 or 4 days of using this product, my face had become so dry,chapped, and irritated that finally one day my face had enough and when i went to put the gel on , it literally felt like someone set fire to my face. After immediately washing the gel off, my face looked as though it had been severely sunburnt! Unfortunately, it took me about 2 weeks to restore my skin back to its original texture and color after my indecent with the gel. I'm not going to say this gel isn't going to work for anyone, but please, if you have chemically sensitive skin, consider buying the trial size version of this first and do a spot test!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by VDianeT

Totally in love with this product. It's very moisturizing and not oily. I put it on my face and after a single use, my face is so much softer. I also use it on my hands because I tend to get dry hands and this works like a wonder. BUY THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Colez29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by anneelizabeth4625

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. At first when I bought it I hated it because I was not used to the gel consistency since I have been using lotions my whole life. However I kept using it because I am on the three Step system and didn't want to go outside the system. After a week, it felt like a glass of water for my face because of how cool and refreshing the gel is compared to a sticky lotion. I love the packaging, I find one pump goes a long way and makes the price worth it because it lasts sooo long. I bought a tube of the lotion as well, not a full pump, because I might try it just on dry areas in the winter if I get them. I am in college, so this is a little pricey for me, but it is worth it and I will keep purchasing! Strongly recommend! However if you have drier skin but like gels, cliniques moisture surge is the hands down most moisturizing product out there in my opinion, just a little more pricey! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a lightweight moistruizer for high summer. I have normal/dry skin, but still want something that is super light for the hot summer. The texture is a lovely gel-cream and spreads like a dream. Although it is not very emollient, it is good enough for daywear, though not hydrating enough for air-con environment (nothing is anyway...). I use it alone for day, and after serum at night. I will use something heavier for winter though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by nogar02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Stopped using it after about a month or two - made me break out like no other, and started a skin problem I'm still recuperating from 2 years later. The ingredient list is horrible, btw. If you want to be kind to your skin, avoid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! I normally would use the dramatically different lotion, which I've always been just okay with, but my mom bought me this for my birthday. I love you, momma. This is the only face product that I've ever used that has significantly improved my skin. My face is super sensitive to breakouts from certain products, the lotion seemed to maintain my old skin, but this gel has seriously transformed it. It's like I have new baby skin. I was a bit skeptical of the gel formula, but it absorbs so well and works so perfectly under makeup. It almost acts like a primer, the finish is not greasy... It's just slightly sticky. My face should seriously be drilled for oil, it's so bad... But this moisturizer keeps it under control. I work out & go cycling daily and my face has never looked more dewy and glowy in this south texas humidity. I started using this in conjunction with loreals bb cream, but I'm giving the credit to this moisturizer. Healthy & happy skin can look awesome with only a light coverage foundation product and I'm so fortunate to have finally found the perfect skincare.. It only took 9 years.. Gahh! I've never loved a product more. The price tag is completely worth it. I've used it for a month, morning and night, and barely put a dent in it. If you're oily & active you ought to give this a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Jennybnguyen

I loved this face lotion. I best one I've used it was really easy to use and I liked the feeling and texture of it how it felt on my skin and my face is generally oily but the gel didn't make my skin more disgusting than it already is and I occasionally have breakouts once in a while and the gel really helped with that I saw an improvement in my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

It is a very good, lightweight moisturizer for oily skin. It's a great basic to have for everyday. It hydrates, but also keeps my T-zone dry. It's very nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by moozy94

I love this ! I've been using this for about 4 months now and my skin feels amazing! I only use it in day time though because its not moisturizing enough for night time, feels amazing on your skin and it absorbs fast,, you only need a small amount so one bottle will last for ages! Love love love this moisturizing gel and will buy it again when I run out