April 16, 2014 | 1767 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by YaraCamacho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

He utilizado ésta base desde que tengo 17 o 18 años. La descubrí en Walmart y me funcionó tan bien, que me la he comprado desde entonces. Es mi base "del diario", da una covertura bastante buena, se funde perfecto con mi color de piel y me controla la grasa por un tiempo bastante decente.

Recomiendo aplicarla con los dedos o con una Beauty Blender.

---

I've been using this foundation since I was 17 or 18 years old. I found it at Walmart and it works so well I've been using it since then. It's my "everyday" foundation, it give me a really nice coverage, it blends perfectly with my skin tone and it provides me oil control for a really decent amount of time.

It works better using your finger or a Beauty Blender to apply this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mrsyogantoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

WOW. I finally found my HG foundation! And it even does come from drugstore brand. Okay, let me tell you, my face is really oily that a blot powder even could not help. I have been suffering from acnes since elementary school (seriously) and it always come and go until i reached the point that I didn't need to do the long and continuous expensive treatment because after a while it will comeback again and again. Finding a perfect foundation, for me, is a struggle. I used to love Revlon Colorstay because its staying power and lasts all day, but it does oxidize and I could not find the perfect shade for my medium asian skin. BB cream was become my favorite for the last couple of years, I tried Missha perfect cover (nay for the shade selection!), Tonymoly and Etude Cotton Fit in Honey Beige, that is still too light and leave a white cast after application. Even when people are raving about Cotton Fit, I found that it did not help to control oil a lot. My skin will look shiny after 3-4 hours. Bad. When Maybelline re-launch this foundation in Indonesia, I was interested to try eventhough I underestimated this product. Well, first, i didn't expect that Medium 2.5 Natural Beige is blended to my skin flawlessly. It also blends very easy and the coverage is medium to full without caking or flaking. I don't even need my concealer again after applying this! Just to tap a little bit more on some heavy acne marks and voila, I am done! Even I only use small amount of my MAC Select Sheer setting powder just to make it stays in place a little bit longer. The amazing this is, I did not get oily at all in hot and humid days in Jakarta (in air conditioned office). I thought this would melted easily outdoor but no, it is still OK and perfect. I only need a little tap on my face with tissues and everything is fine. Incredible! Just to add, I also use The Body Shop Acne Clearing lotion as primer and my face is completely matte. Oh I feel so GREAT! Thanks Maybelline.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xkayx

This foundation feels so good when you blend it into your skin with your fingers but that's about as good as it gets. Thid stuff is horrible. It clings on to all your dry spots and it made me so oily even after primer and powder. And trying to match your color with this foundation is just a nightmare. It did cover pretty good though I really wanted to like this but just couldn't get over how bad it look on top of acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by palomadiaz0919

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE, MOSTURIZE!! other than that loved it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by cookiedoughy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite drug store foundation. But you really need to use it with the right moisturizer. One time I tried it with a different moisturizer underneath, the foundation ended up looking very blochy. Other than that, I use it with my Real Techniques buffing brush, it fits nicely into the pot, dab a little on and smooth it across the face, I get a very natural look that covers up my redness. It's a light/medium coverage foundation, so if you want something that covers up blemishes, this prob isn't for you. But if you want to use this lightly to cover up the redness, this works great. Using your fingers also work very well with this product. Overall, I'd recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Nickerama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this and I must say I really like the matte coverage it provides. I have oily skin and this has helped to keep the shine at bay. I'm not sure how many hours this will last, but for now I really like it. I'm keeping a tight budget at the moment and this fits into it very well. Only a little over $10.00 at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by blubutterfly

I LOVE this product! First of all, if you have dry or even combination skin you will have bad results with this foundation. I have very oil skin and although this did not keep me matte for a full day at work it does hold up pretty well for a few hours, better than the Fitme which I was using before. I love the texture and how light and smooth it applies. You can build the coverage so best to just tip your brush lightly rather than digging into the pot. I use my real techniques expert face brush with this, it's perfect and fits well in the jar. I haven't tried using my fingers to apply but I suspect it would be just as good. Also I love my shade in this med 2.5, perfect if you have yellow undertone!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is darker than it seems, I wish I could use it but it's too dark. Good product though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by DeviarePerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is so terrible.. I mean when I apply it you can see splotches all over my face.. it might would be good for severe dry skin but not for normal or oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by saraheneetorres

This product always gives me very good coverage, although if exposed to air for too long it will apply more thick. So depending on how much coverage you want, you can leave it uncovered. I usually do because it gives better coverage. Over all I have been buying for 8 months now and am satisfied.