Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

3.5

Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0% Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauric acid, betaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glyceryl oleate, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-7, menthol, disodium EDTA, BHT, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance

I just keep going back to this cleanser. My skin gets oily in the T-zone and Biore's Ice Cleanser really seems to keep the oil under control without drying my cheeks. I've been using it for about 4 years and it hasn't stopped working for me.

Acne has never been a problem for me, so I can't say how well it treats acne. Infrequently, I get maybe 1 or 2 pimples at a time, and this product helps to keep them at bay. It also helps with blackheads.

I use this product in the morning, and I love the cooling sensation. I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing, and it keeps my oil under control all day. I use a light daily SPF moisturizer after washing and I don't see oily patches or dry spots.

Only buy this if you have oily skin. I have dry skin and so after the 2nd use, it made my skin feel very rough, and it was covered in dry skin mostly around my jaw line, and nose. i can't make this go away without practically soaking my face in lotion. But it did dry up a small spot I had.

I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks.I usually break out around my jaw line sometimes on my chin. I do get a little oily on my T-zone but I am from the south where there is a lot of humidity. This product didn't really help with that as much as I thought it might but it did seem to help a little bit. It didn't cause any initial break out like most expect when you start using acne cleansers and it didn't cause me to dry out. It actually started clearing my skin on day 2. It cleared up my skin about 85 percent. I have switched to using it only in the morning and using Clinique Acne Solutions Face Cleanser at night. I would recommend it for any skin type.

I like this cleanser because of the tingling effect it leaves. I love anything with menthol/eucalyptus. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. However, it is drying because of the menthol. I have noticed my face clearing up for the 2 weeks I have been using it. I wouldn't recommend using every day because of the drying effect. I will repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I first picked up this product, I really enjoyed it. It got rid of my few acne spots and kept new marks at bay. I kind of got to using it religiously though, by that I mean every time I washed my face I used it, and it dried my skin out like no other. I am so upset as this is a great product for clearing up acne marks. I would suggest using this only if you are EXTREMELY oily, which very few people are extremely oily. Or I suggest using it only a couple of times a week or when breakouts start. Then quit. The most important thing to know about this product is that it contains menthol, which I didn't realize before. Menthol is HORRIBLE for skin as it does dry it out. So be careful.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! This does wonders on my skin! I have combination skin and when I used to have terrible acne, I hopped from one product to another looking for the right one. If I stuck to one for a long amount of time, the product would give me discoloration and dry patches. Alsothe ice feel usually went away after a couple months. However this does the job without severely drying my skin! air you feel it is drying you out a tad bit, just use a really good moisturizer or night cream (I use nivea! Inexpensive and effective!) I love the feel of the ice blemish fighter launch and its so cheap too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Good cleanser, tried it during break out season. Though it is a bit strong for dry skin people, it strips more oil than I would of like, than again, I should of being using a cream cleanser. It does clear up blemish a bit, not a miracle worker but will do. I loved the tingling feeling and the minty smell but the methanol is the ingredient that drys the skin out. I think it is not a good ingredient for the skin, but a lot of ingredient is, oh and the alcohol content is too high too.

This product is great i bought it in June a week before i headed of to camp(i was hoping my acne would clear up before the summer started) and after 2 DAYS my acne had almost all cleared up and after a week there was no more redness and i had about 1 small pimple. It also minimizes your blackheads. I dont have acne all over my face just in the T-zone and i swear this is amazing probably one of the best i have ever tried

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really love this product. It's the only thing that got rid of my blackheads on my cheek. It's incredibly drying so you have use a facial moisturizer with it or you will break out. the good outweighs the bad though, because my face is pimple free.

The first week of using this product, my skin felt great. It was smooth, blemish free, and my pores appeared much smaller. However, after routinely using it for the next few weeks, my extremely oily skin began to dry, and dry so bad that my skin was peeling off my entire face. No matter how much moisturizer I used I could NOT get rid of the dryness. All I have to say is, if this product dries out OILY skin so much that it peels, I can't imagine what it would do on any other skin type...