August 23, 2014 | 905 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seeing this cleanser in all the magazines is definitely misleading. It dried out my skin badly, and didn't seem to help my acne at all. My skin is now rough and scaly, two things that are definitely not attractive!! And the worst part, the SMELL!! oh my gosh, it was absolutely awful. I can usually handle smells, but not this one. So all around, yuck yuck yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by iGinaLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I kept hearing raves about this product, but also some bad things. I figured I wouldn't know until I tried it myself. Unfortunately, you can add me to the list of people that dislike this product. Yes, this product worked the first few days I tried it out. But like the things I've been reading from others, I've also found that this product just made my skin worse overtime. Usually with my acne, I get the big red bumps near my hairline and forehead. But this product gave me more little bumps on my forehead, which I've never gotten before. All in all, I really do not recommend this product. I find that Clearasil Ultra works best for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erikaxo

UGHHHHHH i absolutely hate this product. for some reason, i keep giving 'biore' another chance and i'm always let down. This cleanser burns like crazy, dries out my skin so bad, and because of that, i broke out and it took soooo long to recover. Biore is so expensive too, for stuff that doesnt work. I paid like 15 bucks for it.. rediculous. I will not be buying this product AGAIN.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this a little while ago in the shower and ugghhhh it is the worst cleanser I have ever tried ! It burned my face really bad and has left it red not to mention the horrible smell. I have semi-sensitive skin, but nothing has bothered my skin like this. My neck is not only red, but itching as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by alittlebitoflove91

im usually all around with face cleansers, i like trying out new ones etc. but i'm on my 3rd bottle of this! [one bottle lasts me about 4 months with everyday washes!] i got it over the summer because im always outside and my face gets burned so i thought the ICE would be "COOL" for my sunburn! which it was! i had a few acne scars and they've definitely lightened up! its oil free which is the first thing i look for! my face is super clear for the most part [other than that ONE little zit when it's that time of the month] this works well at getting all of the makeup off of my face. a trick that i have to close pours is to wet face with hot water, apply fashwash..then rinse with cold water! i love this stuff and i hope it NEVER gets discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as sample at Ulta from an online order I placed. I was really surprised how much I like it. This product works really well with my Clarisonic. My face felt refreshed, invigorated, and clean but not overstripped like a lot of cleansers on the market. This is my new HG facial cleanser. Be careful not to get this cleanser in your eyes it will burn like crazy.
Update on 4/1712- I stopped using this product because it was drying out my face and causing breakouts. I wish I could find a product with this consistency that I can continue to use...... the search continues.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by shubanaa

I don't have sensitive skin. I should wash my face with dishwashing soap and i'd be a-ok. Using this product however, my entire face is tight and dry. I have spots of rough/dry patchy skin (especially my chin). I tried to exfoliate with an exfoliator pad this morning but it's still too damaged by the face wash. It's like it burnt my skin off ! ACK !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by JMERENEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just started using this product and so far i like it, knock on wood:) i did not rate this as high as i want to right now just because i want to give it a little more time to see if it really works. i've been using it for a couple of days and it seems to have cleared up a lot of my blackheads on my nose but i'am noticing a few, very small, zits but it is about to be that time of the month so im not sure if its the product or mother nature, i'll update and let you know though:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Jcarb916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. You can definitely feel it working and you can notice it being a little cold. I'm not much of a fan of salicylic acid but I really enjoy this product! I still get little breakouts here and there, but nothing noticeable and I'd like to think this has something to do with it! I use this morning and night along with a toner, acne medicine and a good moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Mandadanyele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awful..it's so drying and it burnt my skin! It also made it way too tight and I broke out really badly after using this. I don't break out due to products much either.