September 18, 2014 | 1662 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by allsmiles123

I usually love Garnier Fructis products, this one however did not work for me. When I used both the shampoo and conditioner together my hair felt like it had a film on it, it was very weighed down. I've been able to use both of these products together again but I've had to dilute them half with either shampoo or conditioner and half with water. And yes, I do get the results that this particular type claims after diluting it, nice and shiny. Although I've found a way around the problem, I will not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

No bad, but not the miraculous 'sleek and shine' I was looking for. I was really hoping for some serious sleekness after using this, but was left dissapointed. There's certainly nothing wrong with the product, but it just doesn't live up to all the hype. Won't be buying again; back to my L'oreal Vive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

see my review for the shampoo. while the shampoo feels like it might be doing something for my hair while i'm washing it, this product performs like your cheap basic no-frills conditioner in every way. it does absolutely nothing to smooth your hair. my hair actually feels coarser using this conditioner. also, it smells like cheap St. Ives apple conditioner that my cheapskate folks used to buy when i was a kid. so... the only reason this product would deserve a star is for nostalgic purposes.UPDATE: okay. this stuff sucks. my hair isn't oily--with my Matrix stuff, it only has to be washed every 3 or 4 days. this stuff made it so my hair would be a dirty, greasy mess EVERY SINGLE DAY. it doesn't do anything to sleek or shine my coarse hair. i'm keeping it at 1 lippie because i can't give it a zero. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 8:13:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

Like the shampoo this left my hair sticky and dull and I hated the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by 98gaucho

I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. I have thick, coarse, but not curly hair and I'm always trying to find conditioners to make my hair smoother. So far my favorite is Tigi's S Factor Line but it is ridiculously expensive. This comes pretty close and for the price, it is my every day conditioner. I think this performed far better than Pantene's smoothing line. My hair is noticably sleeker even if I don't straighten it. I also think this smells excellent. The upside down bottle is also convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by kms247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE ALL of Garnier's products. They are EXCELLENT for people with frizzy thick hair like mine. I'll recommend it to anybody.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by alucinor

I don't like this conditioner at all. I have pretty low-maintenence hair (I actually got it for my poofy-haired sister), but it actually made my hair more frizzy and it didn't do anything for my sister either. Even after I quickly rinsed it out without letting it sit, my hair felt like it was covered in wax. Icky icky. Never buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 7:11:00 AM More reviews by aimela

I received a sample in the mail. This and the matching conditioner did not make my hair sleek nor shiny, rather left residue in my hair and made it coarse and dull. My hair felt like straw.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by mssin9008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Garnier especially the Sleek and Shine collection. It gives my super thick hair frizz free and shiny. And I love the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by babyy_yn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this conditioner works really well..although for me u haf to leave it on for a lil while...but still...it works really well considering its soo cheap...but the bottle is like impossible to open..i have to use my teeth all the time to get the bottle open and it always gets a lil conditioner/shampoo in my mouth,..and its really nasty..especially the shampoo,..i cant seem to get the taste out