November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in green and white, and use both daily. The green is great for redness, which I have a lot of. It's very pigmented and creamy, and gives great coverage without being cakey. I use it under my foundation, and it never shows through. The only downside is the stick seems to be leaning to the side and possibly will break off.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Nice consistency
- Cover redness
- Easy to find
- Cheap
- Twist up (Like lipstick tube)
- Clear packaging
Cons:
- Doesnt conceal pimples/acne
Overall:
I think this is an okay product. It conceales my redness very well but it doesnt hide my pimples/acne which is the reason why i bought it. I like that its a twist up concealer and that it has a clear packaging so you can see the color. I does have a thicker consistency than the fit me concealer so it does hide pimples a bit better but its still not the greatest. I do recommend this product to those who have redness but not to those who want to hid acne. I personally wont repurchase because i have a concealer for redness already that i like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have redness on my face, particularly under my nose and cheeks. I use some of this, blend well, cover with a lightweight foundation, my redness DISAPPEARS! The packaging is awesome, a lot of product and is pretty sanitary. My only complaint is it can become a bit cakey if not blended well. I'm still on the hunt for my HG green tinted product to cover redness. It was a great price, 5USD. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

i'm really liking this product ! ive been searching for a good concealer FOREVER (that's cheep)
i got mine for 6.96$ at walmart which is AMAZING because concealers now days are way over priced
pros: cheep, amazing coverage, also highliting, creamy
cons: stick concealer :p , not a ton of colours
but other then the fact that i dont like stick concealers i LOVE THIS AND I TOTALLY BUYING THIS AGAIN !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product daily for years. It's on the thick side, creamy and works well with my very dry skin. It offers medium to full coverage, I don't find it drying at all. The colors run very light. I wear an Ivory in Clinique and the Deep 2 color is just right. It blends nicely and is very easy to apply. I don't understand the reviews stating its hard to apply. I use my fingers but one could use a brush or sponge. I can usually find this at Walmart or Target for $5 here in California.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by scoochms

I bought this product during my endless search for an under-eye concealer that works for me. I bought the yellow correcting shade for my purplish under-eyes. I figured because it was so cheap, even if it didn't work it wouldn't be a huge loss. I used it about three times before I threw it out. It caked, made my under-eye area look gray, and was just generally useless. I got what I paid for, I suppose.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by riacloud

This is actually my 3rd or 4th stick. I originally started buying them 2 years ago, being a total beginner to makeup. I wore it everyday and thought it was the best thing ever. But, as my knowledge in makeup increased, I realized that there are a lot of better concealers out there.

Pros: Full coverage, easy to access the product (useful packaging)

Cons: Gets cakey after a few hours, very heavy on the skin, doesn't match my undertone and it's too light for my skin colour, settles into fine-lines, it's very obvious when I'm wearing it.

So, as you can tell, I'm not too fond of this. It also smells very rubbery too.
I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone. It's worth it to splurge a bit and buy a high-end concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a very neutral relationship with this product. It's not the best concealer, but I've found multiple ways to use it.

Other Ways I Use It:
- Eye Primer: It's sticky texture holds my eyeshadow and eyeliner very well and it doesn't take as much product as my urban decay eye primer.

- Nude Lip: I would recommend sanitizing it or buying another one if your using it for the nude lip. Just dab 2 or three dots on both your lips and blend them together for a slight nude, and then add a pink gloss. But if your looking for the full nude, then be my guest and go all out.

Pros:
- Can be used for more than one thing(just sanitize!)
- Can be a good undereye concealer if you make triangles under your eyes with the concealer.
- Has a good amount of shades.

Cons:
- Doesn't work on blemishes or freckles.
- Is a bit sticky.
- Is a bit pricy for a drugstore product.

I recommend it if your looking for a nude lip, an eyeliner, or your willing to experiment with ways to use this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfrost13

I was looking for a good stick concealer for school. (I didn't want to use liquid it's to messy) and I found this one.
Pros:
- good coverage
- brightening
- pretty long lasting
- love the packaging
Cons
- can sometimes be hard to blend
- can sometimes be cakey if not blended properly

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aliyahlovesjesus

I really do love this concealer! It comes in my exact shade, and it's soooo creamy. There's not that much product in the tube, but for the price I guess it's okay. The coverage is great for blemishes and discoloration; I don't have dark circles though so I don't know if this covers them well. I had previously tried Maybelline's SuperStay Concealer but it was terribly thick and cakey. This did not disappoint me! I will definitely get this again!