October 2, 2014 | 1306 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aliyahlovesjesus

I really do love this concealer! It comes in my exact shade, and it's soooo creamy. There's not that much product in the tube, but for the price I guess it's okay. The coverage is great for blemishes and discoloration; I don't have dark circles though so I don't know if this covers them well. I had previously tried Maybelline's SuperStay Concealer but it was terribly thick and cakey. This did not disappoint me! I will definitely get this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LaniVida

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was very dissapointed when i first used this product, the skin tone that i chose was my colour but when i put it on it was way to light! I decided to mix it with a darker foundation to make my skin tone but it doesn't give much coverage, however i find myself using it alot!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by alexiipalexii

PROS: It hides blemishes/acne quite well, good coverage, the packaging is great, unlike some other concealers that are ANNOYING to deal with.
CONS: Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone exactly but i found that if i just blended the edges into my skin and covered with a bit of foundation, it was fine/unnoticeable. ALso t kind of highlighted my blemishes :L

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by TheDaytimeHeroes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been through several tubes of this stuff thoughout the years. Tried many in between, but always came back to this one. I have a hard time matching to my skin tone, but the lightest of this brand matches perfectly.

Pros :
- Heavy coverage
- Decent price
- Good colour range

Cons :
-Can be drying, which looks like a cakey, flaky mess (even when applied liberally)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product I have the old version that has a nude top. I like it it covers my pimples and maybelline always has my skin tone. I will not buy again because it is not the best concealer but If I cannot find anything good or cheap I will go back to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by lollipop8520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the yellow one of this thinking it would "correct" my horribly dark, hereditary dark circles. I used this under another concealer and on its but it settled into my fine lines like CRAZY!! I used it along with an eye cream hoping it would stop this from happening - no luck. I tried using a qtip after it first settled to wipe it away, but it settled once again! I'm also disappointed in the formulation of this. It is very dry and hard to blend under my eyes, with my fingers or a brush.
And finally, the scent of it. It might be that I got a bad tube or I have a strange sense of smell, but it smells like something burning. Nasty.
I know this works amazingly for people, but if you have a problem with products settling into fine lines under your eyes, I do not recommend!
I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sarahjanegrau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer isn't bad, but it's not as good as some (eg: collection last perfection is amazing). It does cover, however the thick texture makes it quite difficult to blend into the skin and i'm not a fan of the lipstick form being that the only way to get an even application with it is with the warmth of your fingers so i wouldn't apply it straight from the tube anyway. I wouldn't recommend this for use under the eyes as i think it would crease terribly, but it gets the job done for spot concealing.
It's not great but if you're young and on a budget and just needing to hide a few zits, this is cheap (even in Australia) and decent option.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

Long-lasting concealer that covers well and can even survive a swim. It can be a bit tough to apply under the eyes, and I find myself tugging the stick, then having to blend very carefully. I like that they finally make it in correcting colors (white, yellow, green)--the green is great for helping to tone down redness.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart44

This was a disappointment. It was a little cakey, didn't help my acne scars or zits, and didn't stay well. It did though cover up my under eye circles and these tiny areas of red veins under the sides of my nose which was great! Overall I just won't buy this again because this just didn't cut it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by reizacross

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all I'm not in love with this product because the one I got was too light for me. I think that's the reason why it doesn't cover up my acne scars which are mainly the reason why I bought this. I do agree that the formula is cakey. It can get cakey when you put a lot. And in my case, I had to put a lot since it didn't cover up my acne scars. It is not drying. But its never a good idea to cover up a drying acne since the formula will flake up in the sides. I don't know if I'm doing a good job explaining that but just take my word and let your healing/drying pimple skip the concealer. I don't see why not buy this product IF i get to find the right shade. However, I definitely wanna try experimenting some other concealers out there that are better.