Maybelline Cover Stick

3.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 12/16/2012 12:18:00 AM

This is actually one of the best concealers I've come across so far - it stays on for lengthy periods of time and covers over anything. Since it only comes in a few colors, it doesn't always match my skin tone, but if you blend it nicely it works well.

Overall, even if you don't usually use stick concealers (I never really did), it's proven to be great.

on 12/10/2012 6:35:00 PM

Have been buying this product for years. It was the first concealer I ever purchased before I knew anything about make up but somehow I keep coming back to it. I take medium beige and whenever I see the shade I buy a couple just in case. When I use this product, I prime with a mix of day moisturizer and idealist skin serum. Then use a mineral makeup foundation. Then lightly wet a stippling brush (MAC) and take the stick and roll it gently over the bristles to 'load it up.' But again very gently and not too much, with this concealer it is much better to layer. then I stipple the areas that need some cover and finish by twirling the brush to blend. I finish with a translucent powder and additional mineral foundation if required for color matching. I find that it covers flawlessly. I can't even tell I have any make up on. Then blush and all the rest, gives you a no make up glow. Have received many compliments on my skin because people don't think I have any make up on at all. But as others have said, it can be hard to work with. I find the water really helps. And warming it up as well. Always layer lightly. And don't be afraid to start over if you mess it up the first couple of times. Otherwise yes it can look cakey. Patience is a virtue. This is a really cheap effective product when used correctly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I usually use this under my Revlon Colorstay Foundation for oily/combo skin and use it OVER my foundation for under eyes, just a bit of this goes a very long way. Careful not to apply TOO much otherwise it has a tendency to cake and sink into lines. I've been looking for a concealer that covers as well but in liquid and have yet to find one so until i do, this will be my go-to concealer.

overall I am really enjoying this product. yes i wish the packaging was better done and i'm not a big fan of stick concealers but this product is too good not to use it because of those reasons. it blends really well and gives a very good strong coverage. i don't really need to touch it up to much maybe just halfway through the day. it definitely doesn't look like you get a lot of product but you do, i use this product everyday and it has lasted me a very long time

on 11/28/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this, I have the yellow one. It's super creamy and works well for acne marks and above my mouth where the color is off a bit, so I need a little concealer there. I'm going to get another one for back-up. My other concealer I was using was causing break-outs, I'm guessing because of the vit E in it, that is one of the reasons I choose this one, it has no vitamin E.

on 11/20/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great little concealer. It's light, covers flawlessly and the price is right. Sometimes I use this in place of foundation - just covering the essentials and leaving the rest. Great buy!

on 11/19/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have this in green and white, and use both daily. The green is great for redness, which I have a lot of. It's very pigmented and creamy, and gives great coverage without being cakey. I use it under my foundation, and it never shows through. The only downside is the stick seems to be leaning to the side and possibly will break off.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice consistency
- Cover redness
- Easy to find
- Cheap
- Twist up (Like lipstick tube)
- Clear packaging
Cons:
- Doesnt conceal pimples/acne
Overall:
I think this is an okay product. It conceales my redness very well but it doesnt hide my pimples/acne which is the reason why i bought it. I like that its a twist up concealer and that it has a clear packaging so you can see the color. I does have a thicker consistency than the fit me concealer so it does hide pimples a bit better but its still not the greatest. I do recommend this product to those who have redness but not to those who want to hid acne. I personally wont repurchase because i have a concealer for redness already that i like.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have redness on my face, particularly under my nose and cheeks. I use some of this, blend well, cover with a lightweight foundation, my redness DISAPPEARS! The packaging is awesome, a lot of product and is pretty sanitary. My only complaint is it can become a bit cakey if not blended well. I'm still on the hunt for my HG green tinted product to cover redness. It was a great price, 5USD. I recommend it!

on 11/12/2012 7:57:00 PM

i'm really liking this product ! ive been searching for a good concealer FOREVER (that's cheep)
i got mine for 6.96$ at walmart which is AMAZING because concealers now days are way over priced
pros: cheep, amazing coverage, also highliting, creamy
cons: stick concealer :p , not a ton of colours
but other then the fact that i dont like stick concealers i LOVE THIS AND I TOTALLY BUYING THIS AGAIN !