August 1, 2014 | 1991 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by xXHugaholicXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the ground almonds in this face mask!!!
It really softened up my skin and brightened it up!!

It smells like honeysuckle, really soft, and feminine :)

I WILL get this again just because it made my skin looking and feeling so nice :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this mask. I have pale, dry, sensitive skin, but this mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed and looking refined. I'm normally not a fan of masks with kaolin in them, but this mask works for me. I think because of the exfoliating properties. I took a lipstick off because I had to order it from UK LUSH and it arrived a couple of days after the "use by" date on the packaging. So I've been using it more often than I normally would. But it has not dried my skin out at all and has left it feeling soft. I wish USA LUSH would start carrying all the great fresh masks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive skin I do not advise you to buy this. My skin is not really sensitive but the product did feel kind of strong on my skin. The ex foliating beads are great but be sure to rub gently. The smell is alright. Overall I did see some great improvements on my skin but it is kind of harsh so I wouldn't repurchase. I'm sure there is another Lush mask that suits better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by champagne007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite face mask. It both exfoliates and the clay dries out and cleans . I always feel so good about my skin and I use it as part of my weekly beauty regime as well as a pick me up before a night out. I'm also a big fan of natural products. And Lush reward customers who bring back empty pots with a free mask.

Fresh ingredients can be strong on sensitive skin so it's important to get the right mask for your face. I've tried some of the other Lush masks and this one seems to be the best one for me. I've also used other brands, but this one seems the best, I get compliments when I've used it and that for me is a sure sign that a mask is good. My friends always say they are jealous and they say how great my skin looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

I originally went in to LUSH to buy love lettuce and when i found out they were all out I was really bummed, then the consultant said I should try brazened honey because its very similar with the almond etc. so i bought it a little reluctantly. I tried it out after using dark angel and really liked the way it smelled and i didnt find the almonds to be too abrasive. my only issue is that it doesnt go on very smooth so you have to use quite a bit to apply all over the face. i'm afraid i'll only get 3 or 4 more masks out of my container. i'm still not sure if i will buy it again, because i heard love lettuce was much better. i'll have to compare the two.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

The good thing about this mask it that it is all organic, and gives a cooling sensation whilst still on the face.
The almond grains are way too much, way too abrasive and way too harsh. The scent of this mask, although I dont mind, I still think it is a little overpowering. the mask dries within about 5 minutes like most clay mask if you only put a small amount on your face, therefore you really need to cake it on. A small tub, would usually last enough for about 3 - 4 mask.
After I remove the mask, I find my skin very sore, brighter and slightly red around the cheeks, and I blame it on the almond grains (if anyone else thinks differently please let me know!). Also it left my face feeling moist, and hydrated, but my face also felt tight.
I in generally have mix feeling about this mask, but I definitely wont repurchase because the almond grain really ruined it for me. Maybe I'll try a different LUSH mask next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

This was the 1st Lush face mask that I purchased. My skin is oily, and can suffer from the odd spot. I wanted something that would brighten my skin and leave me feeling fresher. For me, I found this too harsh on my skin- and trust me, my skin can tolerate a lot! I used it for the month, and once this was used up- went back for a different one- Sacred truth, This is wonderful.

I think it may be to do with the almonds being too harsh for me- I don't know. It did give me a tiny bit of a fresher look- but that may be because the almonds practically ripped my skin off!! oops!!!

I will not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. I love this face mask. The sales associate recommended this mask and 2 others for combination, acne skin.

The smells is very lovely. I like the ayurvedic herb spice blend. I leave the mask on for more than 15 minutes because it is gentle and feels so great.

My skin feels soft, smooth, and lightly moisturized after using this mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mask! It smells pretty strong, but I like the tingly feeling on your skin. I use this mask when I start breaking out because of its soothing effects. I like to alternate between using this mask and Crash Course in Skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by melissarae

A Lush sales associate helped me pick this out based on my skin type (oily and acne prone) so I decided to give it a try.

This is the first Lush fresh face mask I have tried, and I'm addicted! It felt great on my face, the smell was fantastic, and I loved how exfoliating it was. My skin has never been so smooth! It evened out the texture of my skin and the discoloration from acne scarring. My skin is moisturized, but not oily.

Even my boyfriend said "wow, your skin looks really clean" after I washed it off!