Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used up my sample size recently and I MUST admit this was A FANTASTIC eye make up remover.. Great even on my eyelash extensions.. it was gently yet took EVERYTHING off with one swipe..
I will buy the full size soon.. cause the lancome is good but for the price.. i'd rather purchase MK. I also have the Sephora eye makeup remover.. that does not work as well, i have to swipe 4 times to get my eye make-up off... but thats another review..

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

One of the best eye makeup removers ever. Takes off all eye makeup easily!!! It may look oily but its not. Remember to shake before each use so the ingredients can blend. It should be foamy in the container before use. No water needed of course. Put on a cotton pad and u are set. Average price for a good makeup remover. U get what u pay for and this is worth it!!

LOVE this product. Have used it for years and years and years :). None like it in my opinion.

i have very acne prone skin and a lot of products break me out. actually, if i dont put on makeup and just wash my face, ill probably rarely get a zit. but where's the fun in that?! that said, i use long wearing liquid foundations, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and i use this to remove EVERYTHING. yup, i use this for the whole face and it removes even my most clingy makeup. and im so happy this hasnt broken me out. i do wash my face with neutrogena foaming wash after coz this tends to leave my face slimy. but i love this and im on my 3rd bottle. its pricey tho if you'll use it for the face but if its just for the eyes, this will last for a while.

This is amazing! Removes all make up effortlessly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best makeup remover ever. It does say for eyes but I use it on my whole face and it works great.

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.