Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

on 2/27/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.

on 2/9/2012 10:45:00 PM

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

on 1/23/2012 4:52:00 AM

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.

on 12/9/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!

on 11/11/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I use this for my most stubborn eye makeup (which I do about 1-2 times per week) and it works very well. It is also reasonably priced. I do not know why they call it oil free though because it clearly does seem to have oil (there are two layers that you have to shake up, and I do find that it does leave a slightly oily film). That being said, I may or may not repurchase, because my favorite KohGenDo remover is very expensive.

on 11/2/2011 9:19:00 PM

Great Product! Feels great after I use it!

on 10/24/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

MK's Eye Makeup Remover is ok, but honestly, I can't say that it's any better at removing eye makeup than Wal-Mart's "Equate" version ... which is far cheaper. If anything, price aside, I think the Equate version is better. MK's is non-irritating, but performance wise for the price, isn't worth the extra cost. Not a product I would re-purchase based on effectiveness and price. It works fine, but isn't worth the extra money when I can get the same results for far less money.

on 10/22/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great at removing waterproof mascara and great for people (like me) who wears contacts. No irritation or stinging.

I Love It!