Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love it, love it, love it!!

When I started using this, I just wanted a powerfully gentle treatment that would help my skin remain youthful, clear and even. I don't have any stretch marks I need to fade, so that being so, this product gives me everything is promises otherwise. It's really light, a little goes a long way and it is easily absorbed into clean cleansed skin best.

I use this after a Queen Helene Mint Julep masks and toning with my Dr Organic Rose Otto Toner. Instant glow. My skin is comfortable, hydrated, supple and radiant.

I really enjoy using Bio-Oil!!

^_^

on 2/10/2014 6:33:00 AM

I love this stuff! It lasts a long time! I bought the medium sized bottle my junior year of Highschool and finished it 2 weeks ago (I am on my 4th year of college now) and I bought another bottle. I use this only for my acne scars/ hyperpigmentation . The reason why the first bottle lasted so long was because in the beginning this oil broke me out and clogged my pores so I stopped using it for a while. I was so desperate in trying to fade my scars that I just gave it another chance. It became a love/hate product, one day it'll clog my pores and the next day I'll see a little difference. Senior year of Highschool my skin got so bad and I had acne everywhere so I stopped using it and started using topical treatments. My skin cleared up two years later and when it cleared up I started using bio oil again on old and new scars. As of now it's become my holy grail product, my skin loves it now. I only use it at night. I wash face, tone, apply acne.org treatment (benzoyl peroxide), moisturize, then massage bio oil into skin. You only need a few drops, I like to use 2-3. Make sure you massage into skin until the skin soaks it up. This oil will only work if you follow directions, and most importantly BE PATIENT! Any skin flaw takes time to heal. So be patient with this product, you have to continuously use it in order to see results.

on 1/26/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is doing NOTHING.
I mainly bought this to make my acne scars go away (or at least make them fade), but it did nothing. Actually I felt like it made me break out, probably because of all the mineral oil!

Also I have extremely dry skin in my cheek-area, and this claims to help dehyhadrated skin. Wel, since it's an oil it feels great when you first put it on, but again. It did nothing for my skin in the longrun! Really disappointed.

on 1/5/2014 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I used bio-oil as a naive teenager and it made my skin feel so smooth and lovely but never seemed to actually live up to its claims - this is because it is all mineral oil (yes, that is the main ingredient) with some other emollients, fragrances and a tiny bit of tocopherol. PurCellin Oil (the 'hero' ingredient - apparently derived from ducks) is not even on the list of ingredients and if it was, there is no evidence that it even benefits human skin so what is the point you ask? There isn't really any...

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 AM

I feel that Bio-Oil is a great product which helped me clear up my scars which were caused by my heels. It definitely works miracles for me! Apart from that, it being scentless is just wonderful! If you are looking for an oil to help lighten your scars or stretch marks, try Bio-Oil!

However, I did notice one flaw, it takes awhile for the product to take effect, so patience is needed.

Read a more detailed version here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/72222802267/bio-oil-review

on 12/31/2013 10:38:00 PM

Well, I really bought this for my face and neck as a moisturizer mainly because of the Calendula oil, which is supposed to be some sort of magic potion in the Boiron Homeoplasmine craze. Anyway, I like it okay, but the jury is still out. It is pricey, but it does have some cool oils that I really love - calendula, lavender, rosemary, chamomile.

on 12/22/2013 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I discovered Bio Oil on a trip to Australia 10 years ago. I had never heard of it and there were advertisements for it everywhere. I had hoped it would help with my jet lagged dehydrated skin. We were traveling for 5 weeks from the States to Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia. Needless, to say I have always had Bio oil on my night stand and in my travel bag. I love the stuff. I use it on my hands, legs, feet, arms you name it. It doesn't work well on my face but that is okay with me as I have so many other face moisturizers to use.
Bio Oil does have a synthetic scent to it but I got used to it and its not the worst synthetic scent I've ever smelled. Does Bio Oil work? I think so. I have magnificent skin and I like the sheen and glow Bio Oil gives my skin. In the end, it really is a nice oil that hydrates and locks moisture in my skin. I like to use it right after the shower with semi wet skin. I will always have Bio Oil in my arsenal. For ever and ever Amen!

on 12/22/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used to use this to get rid of scars on my arms... Didn't work

on 12/20/2013 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Not impressed.

i love bio oil. it helped me get rid of my stretch marks. also i use it remove my makeup and it slips right off. i love this stuff

Popular Body Skincare Products