October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by evill_fishy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

DISGUSTING. just ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. i don't understand why anybody would make a perfume that smells like this. at first it smells like cheap toilet freshener, then a mixture of sour pickles, the irony tinge of blood and a weird, spring onion gingery kind of note. nasty stuff. thank god i only got the sample. im practically tearing my wrist apart trying to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Apricot-peachy rose oriental scent with boozy vanilla-amber..
I love the bottle and the exquisite color. Tresor is very sweet but that
has never been a problem for me. I have gone back and forth with
Tresor over the years. The opening and top seem like bugspray
at first, but then the drydown is cozy and delicious.
Update 9/09 - I got some of the recently reformulated EDP
and it's light and smooth, emphasizing the top fruity rose notes -
very pretty. If you're one whose skin eats fragrance, you probably
won't be happy with the reformulation. But if you're one who thought
the old Tresor was overwhelming, you may love the reformulation.
I can't say enough good things about this classic fragrance. Feels
so comfortable on me. The current body cream, body lotion, and
parfum are fabulous. Tresor is perfect for autumn.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Vivora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lol its true, its a mature fragance but if u dont spray a lot, it smells nice!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by texalina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I imagine Katherine Hepburn or another fabulous movie star from a past era wearing this. Or my grandmother. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LolitaLempickalover

Heck no! This stuff doesn't stink it STANKS! It is old smelling and rancid! One of the ickiest smelling fragrances I have ever smelled and it has the nerve to be a little bit sweet! Sweet and rancid is not a good blend darn you Lancome just make scents like Hypnose and Miracle forever they are more modern than this rancid crap!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by browneyedelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, God---pickles!!! This smells like pickles on me, on the fragrance strip, etc. Too bad because I remember it smelling divine, and if it weren't for those damn pickles I'd buy it in a heartbeat since I love all the notes. (Sob)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by cynthiamd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start out with saying a lot of perfume smells sour or rancid on me, sadly my skin reacts badly to most perfumes.
BUT this is not the case for Tresor!
I get so many compliments daily on how great I smell and guys love it and the smell lasts for a long time.
I would describe it as a light musk with light rose and baby powder, very feminine yet not too delicate.
So while this may not be a perfume for everyone, those who can wear it will love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by sherrie09

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always felt a bit "meh" about Tresor until I tried the edp version, which is apricot/peach syrup, rose, and a musky-ambery drydown. I really love its honeyed muskiness, it works well for me, though I can see how younger women might find it too mature for today's style & tastes. Tresor came out 20 years or so ago? But I say wear what you like anyway. When I was young I wore fragrances that were too mature for me, as well as men's fragrances, head shop perfume oils, you name it. If you find Tresor edt too overpowering, try a drop or two of the edp or parfum. You might like that better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I smelled this on a coworker and the scent smelled so sexy on her. On my coworker, it smelled more fruity. I bougth it, wore it for awhile and the scent smelled so different on me. On me, the fragrance smelled more powdery/musky. It reminds me of a scent that older women would wear. It is a nice scent but it's just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

Oooo, J'adore of my high school years. Where I live, you read the name of your fragrance in people's eyes when you wear J'adore, Tresor and unfortunately Lolita Lempicka. Tresor is so syrupy that it is on the verge of happily ultra-boring. Over the years, I've come to associate it with Blanche of The Golden Girls.