Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

4.2

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%), Other: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is better than the BP acne gel my doctor perscribed me.

on 4/27/2005 12:08:00 PM

I think this product is less drying than other ones I've tried. It also doesn't smell gross like a lot of acne products tend to.

on 4/12/2005 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Great tx for blemishes-makes them signifigantly smaller without drying and flakiness.I've never had an acne problem until I hit my 30's and now I find myself in need of zit cream!I usually use this at night and by morning redness and inflammation is greatly reduced.

on 3/16/2005 6:22:00 PM

This stuff does what it promises to do. I can only use it once per day b/c it's so strong. It's fairly inexpensive too.

on 1/25/2005 5:15:00 PM

This stuff works pretty good I have been using it for about 2 months now and I put it on as soon as I can feel a pimple or zit coming on and it really helps. I have not gotten a big huge zit or a cystic pimple since I have used but I am sure I will get a cystic pimple again because I usually get them once in a while. But this stuff has helped control my pimples so far from turning into big huge zits and with me that can happen easy.
And what else is great is that it does not dry out your skin pretty cool I like that.

on 1/11/2005 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

excellent! Prescription quality and just great. i don't have enough good things to say about it

on 1/7/2005 3:36:00 PM

This is prescription quality. I have several people who use this including my best friend. She has alway had problem skin until I turned her onto this. She has never been happier. My bosses son uses it instead of his prescription because it works better!

on 12/11/2004 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best fast working acne gel by far. I like the fact that I can even use it under my makeup. I have acne prone skin and in just 2 weeks ALL my blemishes are gone. Be sure you use it with the Blemish Toner. This is really good stuff. I used to be so against Mary Kay because I thought it was a cult, just a ploy for you to sell it, but this stuff really works. Much better than Proactive and any other blemish cream even Retin-a. It doesn't ruin your skin before it gets better. It's a little drying, but nothing that moisturizer can't fix. I really love Mary Kay products and believe me I am not that kind of girl. I'm more into department store products but I do swear by Mary kay skin care!

on 11/24/2004 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made me look like a lobster. I am brown-skinned, but after fifteen minutes with this stuff on, you'd never know that I have brown skin. My skin was bright red, stretched tight and hot! Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I couldn't leave the house it looked so terrible. I've used stuff with benzoyl peroxide plenty of times without a reaction like this. I can't use or buy this again.

on 10/26/2004 1:07:00 PM

This is not available in Canada, that's why I went on Ebay and found it for US $ 4.99. Totally cheap, and incredibly good. Won't be without it. Doesn't dry my skin out. I use it preventative on my chin, jawline, nose and forehead morning and evening. Haven't had any problems for a looooooong time. Go get it.

Popular Treatments (Face)