October 26, 2014 | 1031 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Acne Treatment Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 6:11:00 AM More reviews by chickenfingers

Works great on pimples and if you catch them right when they are starting to grow and put this treatment on the pimple will be dead in the morning! But this does nothing for my cystic zit's if I am going to get one of those nothing and stop it NOTHING! But It does work great on pimples and on regular zits! I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2005 More reviews by v_klippel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is better than the BP acne gel my doctor perscribed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Raina777

I think this product is less drying than other ones I've tried. It also doesn't smell gross like a lot of acne products tend to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2005 10:55:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Great tx for blemishes-makes them signifigantly smaller without drying and flakiness.I've never had an acne problem until I hit my 30's and now I find myself in need of zit cream!I usually use this at night and by morning redness and inflammation is greatly reduced.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kaligirl121

This stuff does what it promises to do. I can only use it once per day b/c it's so strong. It's fairly inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PepsiLover

This stuff works pretty good I have been using it for about 2 months now and I put it on as soon as I can feel a pimple or zit coming on and it really helps. I have not gotten a big huge zit or a cystic pimple since I have used but I am sure I will get a cystic pimple again because I usually get them once in a while. But this stuff has helped control my pimples so far from turning into big huge zits and with me that can happen easy.
And what else is great is that it does not dry out your skin pretty cool I like that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 6:24:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

excellent! Prescription quality and just great. i don't have enough good things to say about it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by MKbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is prescription quality. I have several people who use this including my best friend. She has alway had problem skin until I turned her onto this. She has never been happier. My bosses son uses it instead of his prescription because it works better!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2004 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hulachic6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best fast working acne gel by far. I like the fact that I can even use it under my makeup. I have acne prone skin and in just 2 weeks ALL my blemishes are gone. Be sure you use it with the Blemish Toner. This is really good stuff. I used to be so against Mary Kay because I thought it was a cult, just a ploy for you to sell it, but this stuff really works. Much better than Proactive and any other blemish cream even Retin-a. It doesn't ruin your skin before it gets better. It's a little drying, but nothing that moisturizer can't fix. I really love Mary Kay products and believe me I am not that kind of girl. I'm more into department store products but I do swear by Mary kay skin care!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by attain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made me look like a lobster. I am brown-skinned, but after fifteen minutes with this stuff on, you'd never know that I have brown skin. My skin was bright red, stretched tight and hot! Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I couldn't leave the house it looked so terrible. I've used stuff with benzoyl peroxide plenty of times without a reaction like this. I can't use or buy this again.