Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

3.9

Water.hexlene glycol,anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e acetate),camellia sinensis(white tea) leaf extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract,polysorbate 20, sodium lauroamphoacatate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, xylityglucoside, anhydroxlitol,xylitol,fragrance,citric acid,butylene glycol,dmdm,hydantoin,iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

on 7/15/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gosh, I must have been using this product for over 4 years now (wow!) One of the few products that has stuck around with me for that long! They come in a plastic package that is re-sealable which keeps them moist, and the towelettes aren't TOO moist or TOO dry, I think they are just right. A few years ago I think they made the towelettes smooth, but now I think they make them kind of rigid now like the towelette is perforated more so maybe we can wipe our faces better? Anywho, they still work very nicely if not better. I use them every night to take my make up off before I wash my face. It leaves my face clean and make up free, and since I use waterproof mascara everyday it takes that off with no tugging. I've tried some other liquid makeup removers and none worked as well especially with my waterproof mascara, so I always come back to this and it never fails. I have been repurchasing these and will continue to do so. Oh, I buy these from Costco now in bulk, its great!

on 7/7/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These work well for removing makeup in a hurry without drying out my skin or breaking me out. I can keep using them throughout the day, and it will still not dry my skin. But I don't need to use the whole sheet all the time, so they end up not being as economical for me, and they do leave my skin feeling sticky sometimes. But overall, a good product to keep on hand and perfect for travel or in a gym bag. edit 3/6/13 This is my HG makeup remover. For some reason I keep coming back to these as they effectively work on getting stubborn eyeliner off and I can use them on lazy days to wipe my face without fear of breakouts. I still don't like the tacky feeling it leaves on my skin but with the results I get I can live with that.

on 7/7/2009 6:26:00 AM

I really like this! I bought this when I was on vaction last summer and it worked really well removing all my makeup and my waterproof mascara. It smells nice.
The only thing I don't like is that it is overly soaked, I mean I would only use a small section of the towel because I don't wear full face makeup, just eye makeup, and I would have a whole towel unused! But there's no problem, I just cut off the section I used and stick the unused back into the pouch, yes its not that sanitary, but its not like I'm using it on other people, just myself (:

on 7/5/2009 6:24:00 PM

These clean sweeps ones are okay, but left my skin weirdly tight afterwards. not too soaked as a towelette, but overall it removes makeup pretty well especially if you're lazy and just want to wipe it off. good for mascara as well. however, i like the dermabrasion green ones better.

on 6/17/2009 9:40:00 PM

I like these a lot! I've used clean & clear makeup dissolving and almay wipes and these beat those out definitely! The cloths are pretty soft compared to others, i liked the textured feel, i can go over and under my eyes again and again and it doesnt irritate.
UPDATE: my original rating was 4 but these remove makeup and oil residue (i use olive oil to loosen and remove most of my makeup b4 these) really well, they're wet but they dont drip and they're soft, i really love these, these are the first wipes that i know i will rebuy, plus they were really cheap!
UPDATE: I had boughten these equate brand makeup removing wipes that are supposed to be dupes of the ponds, i'm still using my ponds and i still love them but once these are done i'll see how i like the super cheap ones in comparison.
UPDATE: So I went to my cottage and used the equate to refresh my face, I also used it to take off the concealer and light powder dusting I had put on, it worked just fine but it's nothing compared to ponds. The equate hardly had texture but somehow the cloth was a bit rougher and whatever soapy thing they put in it caused a slight stinging sensation. I'm still in love with these and I think no matter what wipes I try, I'll probably always come back to these. I saw them at Shoppers Drug Mart (like a Canadian CVS) and they were like $9.45 canadian, yet i got them at Wal-Mart for $5.00 Canadian, so get them at Wal-mart and try them, they're so cheap!
UPDATE: I ended up buying another package of these because they're amazing! All together I've tried almay, clean & clear, ponds(these), equate, biore and neutrogena and these are better than all of those by 100% I currently use a liquid makeup remover (micellar solution or maybe you could call it a cleansing water) with a cotton pad to take off my makeup but if I ever decided to use makeup wipes again I would buy these! I still like to experiment with makeup wipes just to be able to say I've tried, but these are so amazing!!!

on 6/13/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

NEVER WILL I PUT THIS STUFF NEAR MY FACE.
DISGUSTING AND BROKE ME OUT

on 6/13/2009 4:13:00 PM

I used so many pieces of these Pond's towelettes. I tried other brands before but they were not as soft as Pond's so I always end up buying Pond's.

on 6/1/2009 12:19:00 AM

My new go-to product for cleaning my face at night. It removes oil and all of my foundation and eye makeup, and my skin has been 95% pimple free since I started using it (usually I'm not so lucky). This one might just become a HG for me!

on 5/8/2009 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these because they were cheap. Which is what I used...cheap, thin, wipes. I prefer Olay make-up remover wipes, those are amazing. I guess the pond wipes are alright, just not good enough quality for me.

I have been using these for years! I absolutely can't live without them! Everyone knows (or at least I hope they do) that you should never ever go to bed with your makeup on! Not only is it bad for your skin, it's bad for your pillowcase too (hello yesterdays eyeliner, blinking back at you...).

I use these a few times a week when I'm just too tired to really put my hair up and give my face a full wash. It gets like 95% of my makeup off, and I wear a lot of eyeshadow.

I've also got my BFF and my Mom using these almost every night since they're repeat offends of the "Must Wash Your Face Every Night" commandment!