July 31, 2014 | 2036 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by watoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first purchase of a product recommended here... but no go for me! I tried for a week, in January, and it only worked half the time. It did make hair softer and easier to shave. Worth a shot, since you can return it (which I did.)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by yshah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for the best deodorant on the market and thought I would try this because it got such great reviews. It was about $12 and it was very odd. Took a while to dry and had a really strange smell that seemed to get stronger. I could smell it even through my clothes. Complete let down. IT didnt control sweat and it made me smell as strange as BO. just stick to your regular $3 deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:43:00 AM More reviews by dustyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews but it didn't work for me.It didn't protect against odour at all and was really bad after only a few hours.It must not agree with my body chemistry unfortunately.I tried it on two separate days to give it a chance but it didn't do the job on a cold January day so at least I didn't try it in summer! I'm taking it back to the shop and will continue to use Secret Clinical Strength even though I'm not completely keen on the perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by SqueakyClean

Like the other reviewers, I love this product. It's gentle and scent-free, wihch is apparently really hard to find. I'm really pleased with the performance of it also, but I find it does take a couple minutes to dry after you put it on. Regardless, I will continue to buy and use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by msiccardi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I had laser hair removal and pits have not smelled the same since (weird, but true.) This is the ONLY deodorant that works for me now.
I've noticed that when the tube seems empty there's still a lot of product inside the tip of the container. I cut the end of the tube off to use the rest.
Will rebuy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mrsfonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like most other reviewers, I absolutely love this product. I have the embarrassing problem of getting rough underarms - from years of shaving/waxing and using harsh anti-perspirants. So, my problem really isn't excessive wetness or odor. I have been using this product for two months and have noticed such a difference in the feel of my skin - it seems a lot softer! I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Redsilas77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product based on the reviews here. I LOVE this product, yes it is a bit pricey and one needs to wait for the cream to dry before getting dressed, but very worth it. It doesn't really stop perspiration, but its stops any smell and I've never had deodorant stains on any of my shirts or bras after switching over to Kiehls.

Update - I have used this product for over a year with great success. When I was moving and all my items were in transit, I had to switch to another deodorant when my Kiehls ran out. I paid for it later. Other deodorants either stained my clothing or caused weird rashes on my underarms. I was finally pleased when I got my stock back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is the best! It works so well in terms of preventing persperation and lasts the whole day so no worries. It also does not leave a white residue like regular deodorant tends to do because it's a liquid and it's so thin so it goes on clear, smoothly & easily. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by nessa_97

I agree with all of the positive posts. i also live in the DC area and have NOT been able to find a deodorant that controlled my sweat and funk! :) At least until Kiehl's - I was initially turned off by the price, but I really liked the one product I purchased from Kiehl (and liked that it wasn't tested on animals). I've used the deodorant for four days now and I love it. The true test was putting it on after I shaved - no itchiness or irritation whatsoever!!!! I am ECSTATIC. Defintely worth the price and def will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mayaari

I cannot fully explain how much I love this stuff. I've always felt like I sweat more than any normal person should, especially during DC summers. I've tried numerous products over the years (mineral/salt sprays, products overseas that did little else than sting after application, AP gels, aerosols, etc.) Before discovering this product while reading a beauty blog, my most effective combination was using a mineral spray and Arrid aerosol, but even that wore off mid-day and left lots of residue on my clothes.

Enter Kiehls - I couldn't believe how well this stuff works! I stayed dry even during the worst parts of my commute (lots of walking, I depend on the Metro and work/live a few blocks away from the stations), and by the end of the day my shirts weren't ruined! I've been using this product since July and I will keep buying it because I love the way it works. I layer it with a scented deodorant, just because the Kiehl's scent is a bit too light for my taste - but I've never been able to buy deodorants based solely on scent before, and now I can.

I got my bf to try it at about the same time and this is his HG as well - he's also very sweaty, and after using this he remained drier a lot longer than with any other product. He suffered from severely dry skin under his arms from previous products, and the lotion formula of this product has actually helped to clear that up. He's also really happy that this product doesn't leave a nasty residue on his undershirts (as most other products did, and resulted in the "yellow pits") and his shirts stay in good condition.

Love this product. LOVE.