September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by gingerale2317

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt, this is the best massage bar LUSH has. The ONLY caveat is the friggin' 'chocolate' pieces that are embedded in each bar. I'm not sure why LUSH persists in keeping these in - they only serve to messify my sheets and the object of my massage. They do smell amazing, and work like a charm. Just make sure you buy the one with the least amount of chocolate.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Nemesister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so moisturizing & smells so good, I just wish it didn't have big chunks of chocolate. My DH gave me a massage with this and he really liked the scent but suggested that I might choose a massage bar that doesn't leave brown streaks, not very sexy. If you're going to buy I suggest you look for a bar with the fewest (or smallest) chocolate chunks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

I LOVE the Soft Coeur Massage Bar from Lush! It's got the perfect Cocoa-buttery scent and it's great just for moisturizing or for massage. My husband LOVES it when I break it out and massage his back using this. Sometimes I'll take the bar and run it across the skin and sometimes I'll rub it in my hands and do the massage that way.

The girls at Lush also taught me that it's a great cramp reliever! The scent gives you the same rush as eating chocolate (but you may want some when you're done!) and if you massage it over your ovaries and uterus, it relieves some of the cramping, too. It's fantastic during "that time" and I try to keep one or two around always.

You don't even need to store these any special way... as long as it's not over 100 degrees in your place, you can leave them in the bag, put them in a dish, place them on a candle tray, or even seal them up in tupperware. Beware if you choose the final route though, your plasticware may end up smelling like the Coeur Bar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a body moisturizer, not for an actual massage. That said it's small, cute, moisturizes well, and smells awesome! The scent is reminds me of buttercream, honey, chocolate, and toffee. Believe it or not, it's not sickly sweet. I'm a gourmand lover, but I know sickly sweet when I smell it, and this isn't it. It's just a pleasant dessert shop scent that I'm hooked on. If you enjoy Honey I Washed the Kids and Ma Bar, then this is worth giving a shot.

The cons: It doesn't last long when used as a body moisturizer, and the price isn't great for the size. I'm unsure how this can be more expensive than the After 8:30 bar but that bar seems much bigger than this one. I'm still going to give it 5 stars as it is one of my staples .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only good thing about it is that it has wonderful smell. On my skin it leaves oil that doesn’t want to soak in the skin for hours, and when it finaly soaks in, my skin feels a bit dried.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by NaturalBeauty29

This smells sooo good! Costs abit of money, but good for a rare treat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 8:16:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my faaavourite massage bar. It smells just like Honey, I Washed the Kids, my favourite soap, so they're often used together. I always have a bar of this and carry it around with me. It makes your skin realy greasy at first, but what I do is leave it shiny for about 10 min and then pat it down with a small towel to matte it out. After this your skin is silky smooth and you can smell your arms all day. When it gets to the chocolate part, I just dap it off... the chocolate actually makes your skin smooth as well.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by tinnula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I loved the smell. The first time I used it, I loved it. It was a lot greasier than other massage bars I had used from LUSH, but the smell was great and it worked well. I smelled like chocolate when all was said and done!

The second time I used it, though, the smell was different. It was awful, strong and gave me a headache - it was overly sweet and heavy. The oiliness of the product made it terribly hard to wash off in the shower, even with the help of my SO. I'm not sure if it was my skin chemistry combined with the bar or what, but I threw the bar out immediately. The smell followed me around for days. Yuck. I would not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For some reason i ventured into Lush - a shop i avoid due to the smell & the hippies it usually contains. For some other reason i bought this - it does smell nice, that could be the reason...anyway it felt lardy/greasy to apply & i didnt enjoy tugging at my skin to "massage" it onto myself. Then....i looked down at my tummy,where i had just "massaged".....it looked like i had smeared poo across my tummy.........i had hit the cocoa chunk in the middle of the massage bar. It looked like i had carried out a dirty protest on myself. Disgusting & not very sexy or sensual. Sorry Lush, 2 lippies for scent, but otherwise this is an expensive way to look like you rub poop on yourself....or your lover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

i LOVE the scent of soft coeur, but thats about it.
its a small heart with very little actual product, the chuncks of coca powder take up alot of space and make a hell of a mess when your using it on yourself or somebody else.
i realze the point of it is to be licked off but it doesnt teaste like anything, more like "i cant belive its not butter" with suger!
i find it to be a bit of a waste of money for that reason.

i love the scent so i always look for the one with a tiny bit of the chunck and i carefully scoop out the coca powder so i could use it without worrying about leaving a weird BROWN STAIN on my sheets or clothing!

other wise i wouldnt get it again, its just not worth it.
ill take therapy bar over this any day!