April 16, 2014 | 1057 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bright fun color to wear when there is nothing going on my face except a little mascara. Definitely try it, but caution it is not for the meek.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bold, bright and definitely worth all the attention; - that is Girl About Town. I love my bright lips and this little bundle of boldness never fails to give me that oomph in a swipe! This is a pretty solid shade that will instantly boost your look effortlessly. I can get away with a blank face (read:no other make up) and just this on my puckers and I am all set. It is also in an amplified creme finish which brings out the richness of the color. I have pretty pigmented lips and an opaque, non-drying lipstick is my best friend! And on that note, Girl About Town is my inanimate bff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this today and I can't even express how much I love it. Very bright with LOTS of colour pigmentation! This would suit all skin colours, I'm an NC25 so I'm slightly on the paler side and it goes so well but I think it would look amazing on darker skins especially too. Goes on smoothly, has creamy consistency. Lasts long, I can wear it for 4+ hours and my lips will still be rich in colour. Not drying either, unlike satins. Really do, truly recommend this lipstick and I am so glad I purchased it. Pink with a hint of purple, beauuuutiful! If you're wanting a brighter colour, perhaps for a party though I even wear it when I'm just out and about, I know you'll love it as much I do! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Long lasting, lasted almost my whole formal/prom (which included plenty of eating and drinking). Super high pigment colour, looks brilliant against pale skin. This is my go to lippy when I want something that's bright but not red.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by mellamojane

My hands-down favorite M.A.C. lipstick. It's a vibrant fuschia that looks amazing when I'm pale, tan and in between. Moreover, this lipstick is highly pigmented, creamy and long-lasting; the coverage and color look superb even through eating and drinking with no touch ups. And, perhaps most importantly, it photographs beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a VERY bright fuchsia pink lipstick. super pigmented. not too moisturizing so i always wear a good chapstick under. lasts well even through eating.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by maxinesaephanh

Originally I was looking for the Petals & Peacocks lipstick from the Liberty of London collection but it was a limited edition lipstick and Girl About Town was the closest thing to it. Itís a gorgeous, fabulous fuchsia amplified creme finish. I wear it with MACís Magenta lipliner. It gives a great pop of color whenever I donít feel like wearing a classic red or simple nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Revlon Fuschia because it's a dupe for GAT. I liked it so I decided to buy the real thing. I have Rebel but it's really dark on me because I'm dark so I thought if I get GAT, it will be the color I want. It is. I line my lips with a plum liner and top it with NYX African Queen and I'm ready. The Revlon is okay, but nothing is like the real thing!
UPDATE: My Nighmoth liner finally came and GAT + Nighmoth = HOT!
If you are a NW 44 and up, you have to get GAT!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by diamondtiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a showstopper of a color! I love bold makeup but this almost made me think it was too much when I tried it on at the MAC counter. Luckily, I bought it anyway and have been so impressed with the shade. This is my first MAC lipstick, and I love the way this stains my lips. I ate and drank two meals while wearing GAT, and it only faded slightly. The only drawbacks are that you need a nice gloss to go over it, which isn't a huge deal. I paired it with MAC's Extra Amps Dazzleglass, and the effect was amazing! So I removed one lippie for dryness, but I'd honestly give this 4.5 lippies if I could.

ETA on 9/23: I just realized that MAC's Pink Poodle is the perfect gloss to pair GAT with! It looks a lot like GAT in LipGlass form!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my most favorite lipstick from MAC! I love the shade of pink it has and the color just goes perfectly with my skin tone! It's very long lasting and this lipstick is my go too when I am itching for a pop of color! my alternative to the classic red.