MAC Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

4.6

on 5/24/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Such a fun and beautiful colour!!! LOVE! The fuchsia is the perfect shade with blue undertones. Bright, but not neon. People always ask me what colour I am wearing when I have this on.

on 5/24/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color but much brighter then the picture ... Get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this lipstick!

on 4/17/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Girl About Town is so gorgeous! The shade is well described below and the pictures do it justice as well! Amplified formula is amazing, very pigmented and smooth, applies easily, doesn't feather and lasts long.
I reach for this lipstick when I want something bold, girly, pin-up, fun, but not red for an evening out with my girlfriends, at the movies, when I go shopping especially if I'm going to wear blue, blue-green or simply when I feel happy and daring!
I'm quite pale and I've even received compliments from total strangers, I'll buy again

on 4/17/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a must-have lipstick! The color is absolutely gorgeous, it is a definite fuchsia with a blue undertone, it isn't neon but stands out. I wore this out the other week and turned many peoples' heads, people couldn't stop staring (in a good way) and complimenting me and asking what color it is! If you're self-conscious, you may feel a little uncomfortable wearing it, but I'd say go for it, you won't regret it and it will build your self confidence if anything!

on 4/4/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

On my NC43 skintone, this colour pops like no other!! A brown girl's best friend!! I gave price a 1 because in Australia mac is so expensive compared to the US :(

on 3/29/2012 1:23:00 PM

This color is soooo pretty and fun! This was my first "dramatic" lipstick I bought and I was kind of nervous about wearing it. I paired it with light eyes. Just a little light grey shadow. This color is gorgeous on! It really makes your face look bright and lively, but it doesn't look silly or over the top. This lipstick can be described as both youthful and classic I think. It is a feminine and fun burst of color but it has just the right tint to it to make it still look classy and sexy. I really see why so many celebs say they wear it. Worn with an understated eye, this lipstick is amazing. LOVE!

on 3/3/2012 2:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this colour. I am NC25 and Girl About Town is a wonderful pop of colour. It makes my pale, but slightly golden skin and blue eyes stand out. This colour also lasts a long time. After eating and drinking it still left a nice stain on my lips. It's amplified as well, so I didn't find it drying. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a bold pop of colour!

on 2/29/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased this product about a year ago and I am IN LOVE!!
Girl About Town is my Go To Pink, next to Lickable of course.
I could wear this everyday of the year.
For reference I'm NW45 or 8.0 in matchmaster.

on 2/26/2012 10:08:00 PM

I like this color, I find that fuchsias look much better than reds on me. However...the formula is awful. It is both greasy and drying.

on 2/15/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

MAC NW50/55, N9 lady here. I love pink but was afraid it would look too costumy with my skintone. This lipstick is fabulous. It's a sexy, cute, playful, touch of colour on the lips. I really enjoy it. It doesn't overpower any of looks, and I tend to go neutral with a bit of shimmer most of the time. I enjoy wearing this pink, expecially during for the day.

Popular Lipsticks