November 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This gloss is REALLY sticky! i mean REALLY sticky! i agree it's like GLUE on your lips!! it's even stickier than my Caboodles gloss and that gloss is pretty sticky..hahaha. 1 lippie goes to the smell.. yum i got the blueberry one. 2nd lippie goes to the shine, very shiney!.. This does last a long time on your lips since it's sooo sticky, but forget trying to take it off after you just put it on... it totally shredded my kleenex! and i rubbed my lips raw trying to get this goop off! This is def an INDOOR use lipgloss!! i would not dare to wear this outside! Even with the SLIGHTEST bit of wind! it would create hair & gloss CHAOS! ahahah

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Very sticky, but VERY glossy. Smells so great, but has no taste! I would buy again if it was on sale like when it was 1.99 for the after-Christmas sale. The shimmering ones are much better and not sticky at all...oh and plus they taste sweet! =)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by turtlelover22

took from my sister and gave it back to her.....this is too sticky and dries out my lips. not worth the money but it does smells great

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 6:28:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this, 2 years ago maybe? And I wanted to love this, I just couldn't. I think I liked it at first, but soon it dried out my lips and was so damn sticky. It smells wonderful though :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Fulmer1Gal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated it! It's so sticky that it felt like my lips were going to be permantly stuck together! Forget leaving my hair down when it's on...it's a big ol' mess! The Strawberry scent is ok but I'd rather not smell anything then deal with the globby feeling this leaves! Never ever will I purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by amybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay this is some gooey stuff. But the great thing about being gooey and sticky is that it STICKS to your lips! My lips are still shiny hours later. I can live with the stickiness. The stickiness reminds me that it's still there, making my lips look gorgeous!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_and_Tarty

I have the peach one and this is the most stickest product I have ever tired! Like layering honey on my lips, gross. Also the taste, nasty, there is nothing good about this product. Thankgod I only paid $1 for it instead of $7 (the VS sale). Hate, hate, hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Passion Pear, and it's great. Contrary to most of the other reviewers, I like the stickiness! I like the wet look it gives my lips and it smells delish. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cowgurl21

Sensual Strawberry is my HG lipgloss. It's clear, so it goes with everything. It smells absolutely divine, too. :) I'm not into a whole lot of color on my lips, so I place this on top of foundation and get perfect nude lips.

Price is pretty decent for the big tube you get, IMO. I also don't mind sticky glosses (these are sticky) because they last a long time and keep their shine. Definitely a repurchase if I ever run out. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really like this lipgloss!! i like that it can stay for a long time, the only thing i dont like about tit is that is can be too sticky but that isnt a real problem,I am soo gonna buy one since i got this as a gift!!