Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

on 2/24/2006 3:12:00 PM

This gloss is REALLY sticky! i mean REALLY sticky! i agree it's like GLUE on your lips!! it's even stickier than my Caboodles gloss and that gloss is pretty sticky..hahaha. 1 lippie goes to the smell.. yum i got the blueberry one. 2nd lippie goes to the shine, very shiney!.. This does last a long time on your lips since it's sooo sticky, but forget trying to take it off after you just put it on... it totally shredded my kleenex! and i rubbed my lips raw trying to get this goop off! This is def an INDOOR use lipgloss!! i would not dare to wear this outside! Even with the SLIGHTEST bit of wind! it would create hair & gloss CHAOS! ahahah

on 2/18/2006 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very sticky, but VERY glossy. Smells so great, but has no taste! I would buy again if it was on sale like when it was 1.99 for the after-Christmas sale. The shimmering ones are much better and not sticky at all...oh and plus they taste sweet! =)

on 1/24/2006 10:35:00 PM

took from my sister and gave it back to her.....this is too sticky and dries out my lips. not worth the money but it does smells great

on 1/15/2006 6:28:00 AM

Bought this, 2 years ago maybe? And I wanted to love this, I just couldn't. I think I liked it at first, but soon it dried out my lips and was so damn sticky. It smells wonderful though :)

on 1/12/2006 11:11:00 AM

Hated it! It's so sticky that it felt like my lips were going to be permantly stuck together! Forget leaving my hair down when it's on...it's a big ol' mess! The Strawberry scent is ok but I'd rather not smell anything then deal with the globby feeling this leaves! Never ever will I purchase again!

on 1/12/2006 10:54:00 AM

Okay this is some gooey stuff. But the great thing about being gooey and sticky is that it STICKS to your lips! My lips are still shiny hours later. I can live with the stickiness. The stickiness reminds me that it's still there, making my lips look gorgeous!

I have the peach one and this is the most stickest product I have ever tired! Like layering honey on my lips, gross. Also the taste, nasty, there is nothing good about this product. Thankgod I only paid $1 for it instead of $7 (the VS sale). Hate, hate, hate it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this in Passion Pear, and it's great. Contrary to most of the other reviewers, I like the stickiness! I like the wet look it gives my lips and it smells delish. I love it.

on 1/8/2006 12:55:00 AM

Sensual Strawberry is my HG lipgloss. It's clear, so it goes with everything. It smells absolutely divine, too. :) I'm not into a whole lot of color on my lips, so I place this on top of foundation and get perfect nude lips.

Price is pretty decent for the big tube you get, IMO. I also don't mind sticky glosses (these are sticky) because they last a long time and keep their shine. Definitely a repurchase if I ever run out. continued >>

on 1/3/2006 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like this lipgloss!! i like that it can stay for a long time, the only thing i dont like about tit is that is can be too sticky but that isnt a real problem,I am soo gonna buy one since i got this as a gift!!

Popular Lip Glosses