April 20, 2014 | 1575 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mjhicks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product, it is my HG. I sadly can't give it a 5 because can't afford it all the time, it only contains 6ml of mascara and I need to use a lash separator after application. Otherwise, great volume and length and very glamorous looking eyes! If you can afford department store makeup, definitely get this one! I think I've tried almost every mascara and this is by far the winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by CandyClouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only had a small sample of this product but I liked it so much that I would like to repurchase, the only thing that stops me from it is the price. This mascara gave my lashes curl, volume and lenght, it didn't smudge or irritate my eyes. I also like the wand it's really practical. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by bonbon4face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lancome's mascara is the best. It gives you volume, curl, longer lashes, and it doesn't smudge (except you rub it). It can turn my Asian lashes into doll like look. Don't waste your money on something less.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this product hoping that it would add length to my short lashes.
I am half Asian and half Caucasian but my eyelashes are short and straight and after seeing so many adverts about this mascara I ended up buying it since it came in a double pack with the Lancome L'Extreme.

First of all I use an eyelash curler but this mascara doesn't hold my curls, it doesn't add that much length and it makes my lashes look clumpy.
Since I don't have thick eyelashes either it just looked like I had only few clumpy lashes.

If you have short and straight lashes and you are looking for something that adds length and volume I recommend Maxfactor False Lash Effect and if you want the curls to hold get the waterproof version.

If you are looking for a high-end mascara I recommend the Diorshow Mascara (Waterproof)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by plasticliche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is quite good, not heavy to wear, it leghtens and separates, though it doesn't thicken your lashes. It's great if you're looking for a mascara to put on daily, as it's good but it doesn't give a false lashes effect (if you're looking for this effect, buying Hypnose would probably be a waste of money).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably one of my favourite mascaras, Lancome's hypnose lengthens and defines brilliantly. I used to use a lot of 'normal' brand mascaras like Revlon, L'Oreal and Maybelline and found that whatever formula I used, there was always a bit of clumpiness. Not the case with hypnose which pretty much defined each individual lash.
In terms of volume, it definitely adds body to lashes but doesn't go quite as crazy as some other products such as Maybelline's Falsies.
The all-important brush is a great shape and size (slightly longer than a lot of other brushes) and coats top and bottom lashes evenly. It's also fantastic for getting the harder-to-reach area.
Unlike a fair few other reviewers, I found that it lasted well throughout the day and didn't flake or give me panda eyes.
The price is a bit much - $52 at Myer in Australia which is more than I'd usually like to pay for a mascara. It is, however, a phenomenal product and since I adore most of Lancome's range, I shall be sticking with it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by kariin

This is my favourite mascara! It seperates well, the colour is deep black and the brush has the perfect size. Where I live, it costs 315 :- (around 30 euros, I think) which I consider a bit expensive. But if you order online or buy a three-pack at the taxfree, it's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kquann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara. I got this with a whole makeup set from a warehouse sale and I fell in love with it. It makes my lashes look super long and it doesnt flake or smudge. You really see a big difference between your natural lashes and when you have this product on. I saw it at sephora for $28+ which is expensive for me so im not sure if I would repurchase it at its full price. However, i also use the Maybelline falsies mascara and that one is pretty good too. I just recently started using the hypnose mascara everyday because my maybelline one had dried up. I'm actually reluctant to go back to the maybelline one because im scared i'm going to be disappointed after using this amazing mascara. But i really had no complaints for the maybelline one either, from my recollection of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOVE this mascara! It has everything I want in a mascara- lengthening, defining, and voluminzing, all with no clumps! I have always used drugstore brands of mascara but decided to give a higher end mascara a try. My eyelashes are grateful, though my wallet is not! :) My eyes have never looked bigger, and this mascara is a breeze to apply, since it never clumps up. The only two negatives about this are the price ($25- yikes!) and the fact that it seems to dry out more quickly than other mascaras. Still- this has become my HG mascara for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by medwards32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for 8 years now and I frequently try other mascaras but this is the one I always go back to. Great for day or night, buildable volume and length and doesn't clump or smudge.