MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 5/26/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my HG blush! i love everything about this blush. it gives a beautiful natural flush of colour that can be built to something more dramatic. the shimmer is just enough to appear sun-kissed but not look like a disco ball. it matches almost anything - absolutely fabulous if you have warm brown skin. i hit the pan in under a year and will definitely repurchase.

on 5/18/2010 11:19:00 PM

This is a magnificent blush, makes my face comes alive with a great warm shine to it...
I dont own orgasm, but from swatches ive seen this one shows up so much better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is a mauvy coral pink with a golden shimmery undertone. I love it! I'm fairly light skinned (NC25-NC30) and this blush works so well for me as do most colors. The blush is versatile, it works well for a lot of skin colors. And it's cheaper than Coralista which is very similar! I would totally buy this again and recommend others to purchase it as well.

on 5/2/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my very first blush and I love it! It's very pigmented, so you don't have to cake on a whole bunch. It's a very nutural color. I thought it was going to be a darker, harsh blush, but it's really not. I'm more of a tan girl, so this suites me very well. It's also has shimmer in it but you won't look like you have chunks of glitter on your face, like Edward Cullen! :) overall, it gives you a very beautiful and nutural look. I would repurchase it again!

on 4/22/2010 10:31:00 AM

My Evening Blusher!! As im quite pale i love this for a more dramatic look in the evening, great to brighten up dull and tired looking skin as well.

on 4/22/2010 10:23:00 AM

This is a beautiful peach blush! I think I like it a little better than my Coralista since it has a slightly deeper tone which means I need less product to get the look I want. I am wearing it today with golden eyes and Apricot lipgloss and it just completes the whole look.
It is quite pigmented, especially for what is called a SheerTone. I usually go for these blushes since I am so heavy-handed with all makeup and especially blush, and I usually achieve the look I am going for but then layer on so much more than I need! I think Pink Swoon is a SheerTone blush as well, and I love it because it is hard to over-apply. The only blush I own where I don't have this problem is Well Dressed, and that's because it barely shows up on me it's so light (I'm NW 20 but it still doesn't show up that easily on me...).
Anyway, it is far more pigmented than my NARS Orgasm, which I think it really compares to. It is slightly peachier than Orgasm, but on my face they pretty much look the same. And I get more product for the price and less shimmer.
A staple in my makeup kit and I will continue to replace it as I run out.

on 4/5/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use this colour everyday on my NC43 skin! brightens up my face in an instant! <3

on 4/3/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this coral-peachy color on my NC30 skin ! perfect for spring ! love the shimmer :) would re-purchase

OMG, i thought this blush is way to intense for my skin but it came out very pretty and sheer. love it soooooo much!

on 3/31/2010 8:04:00 PM

I fell in love with this blush when I swatched it at the MAC counter. My first thought was that it was very close to NARS Orgasm blush. It is very similar, but this blush has deeper tone to it, and has a hint of reddish undertones. It looks lovely, and it has a nice golden shimmer to it. On the cheeks it looks fab. The only thing is that I noticed it fades a little bit by the end of the day. But I like this blush. By the way, again like Springsheen in the pan it looks misleadingly dark.

Popular Blush Products