April 23, 2014 | 982 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this colour everyday on my NC43 skin! brightens up my face in an instant! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this coral-peachy color on my NC30 skin ! perfect for spring ! love the shimmer :) would re-purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

OMG, i thought this blush is way to intense for my skin but it came out very pretty and sheer. love it soooooo much!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Riverso

I fell in love with this blush when I swatched it at the MAC counter. My first thought was that it was very close to NARS Orgasm blush. It is very similar, but this blush has deeper tone to it, and has a hint of reddish undertones. It looks lovely, and it has a nice golden shimmer to it. On the cheeks it looks fab. The only thing is that I noticed it fades a little bit by the end of the day. But I like this blush. By the way, again like Springsheen in the pan it looks misleadingly dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for the perfect peachy coral blush for Spring/Summer and I finally found it with this. It has slight shimmer without being to sparkly or flat and the color is lovely. It really accents a tan or bronzed skin tone. I definitely recommend and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Naturalchick27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap. When I first tried it on, all I saw was shimmer. But with a heavier application, I got a gorgeous mid-tone pink with pearly sheen to it. Perfect as an everyday color and looks awesome mixed with Peachtwist which tends to be too dark on me. For reference I am NC42.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this from a lovely generous MUAer in a swap. I'm sure many people love it, but it didn't work on me. I like peach blushes so I thought I would, but it looked a little too ruddy/browny on my skin. It's a good quality blush, though, just didn't work for me. I think it is because I am so fair. It probably works very well on olive or medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I wear this blush quite a lot. I am very fair with cool undertones, and it gives me a nice peachy pink flush, it looks pretty natural, it's not too intense either. I really like how this looks and if I ever run out I would probably buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first blushes from MAC. The sales rep at the counter suggested that I get this color. I told her I wanted something "natural" this blush does not give you that look! In fact, it is too red for me and it also have orange undertones which conflicts with my yellow skin tone. I like the Well Dressed blush a lot better than this one. So lesson learned, never listen to the counter girls, most of them don't have a clue what suits you best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by sirenlunaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite MAC blush for a few reasons:

- It's not at all overpowering on my fair skin (I'm about an NW 20... more toward the neutral side than "cool", but aren't we all?...).
- I love that it is just peachy enough to give me some warmth in my pink-ish cheeks. :)
- It looks great with neutral eyeshadow and green eyeshadow, which is a requirement for me.