October 30, 2014 | 1668 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this blush because I wanted something as close to Coralista by Benefit, which was my favorite blush, but without all the shimmer. This is my favorite blush, I haven't used any of my others since I got it. Gives that perfect flushed look without overdosing on shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by borntobepurple

Love this one . Love the name ..Love the color. Love it on me .
Love everything about sheertone shimmer dollymix blush. Lil loud color, But its gorgeous pink. I love with lil dab on my cheeks it changes my face completely. I am in love with this one . Do try how it works on your skin.I am indian... with my skin it looks great.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a nice dip on this blush, it gets the most love from my palette. I have an NW25 complexion and it just hits the right amount of pink with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by possebendy

I went to the MAC store yesterday looking to buy pink blush. Doing some research online I was first set on buying Pink Swoon because of all the rave reviews. When I got to the store the MA tried Dollymix on me and said it looked really nice. I was a little hesitant to buy it cuz it came out pretty dark but I did so anyways. When I got home I kept debating on whether or not to exchange it for another color but I'm glad I didn't. Last night I tested it out again but this time instead of using a full blush brush I used Crown Brush C404 sm duo face brush to apply Dollymix and it came out nice a light, and was super blendable. It adds a nice flush of color especially in the summer time when I'm a little more tanned. I'll buy this product again if I ever run out, their blush pans seem to last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

Easily buildable and highly blendable. The pink looks incredibly intimidating in the pan but goes on a very gorgeous and wearable shade of bright pink. I use this color almost every day and it goes with just about any look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another one of the universally flattering blushes by MAC. It's a nice bright pink (think more on the magenta side of things) that gives cheeks a nice rosey color. It's especially flattering on medium-dark skintones but looks great applied light handedly on fair skin too! Great pigmentation, texture, and just a bit of shimmer that isn't noticeable on the cheek. If you don't have Dollymix yet, go sample this now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a great colour, don't need much product for it to show, makes me look healthy and awake, love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Brownye20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I got this blush base on the hype n how pretty it looked in the pan. At first this blush was just "ok" to me, nothing special and i hardly reach for it. I wanted to try it out with my new Sephora Professionnel Mineral Powder Brush #45. What a difference! I really like this blush now. It gives me a nice flush look to my cheek. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this in a swap and I LOVE it!! Sure, it's not natural looking, but that's why I adore it so much! It's super pigmented, and gives this amazing, doll-like glow to my cheeks. When I swatched this, I was afraid it might be a bit too light for my NC45 skintone, but I was pleasantly proven wrong. I absolutely love the healthy, dolly flush it gives my cheeks. This would look great with a neutral eye and lip! I cannot wait to wear this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because these last forever! I love this in the winter when I'm pale and in the summer, I apply it after my bronzer. It's a wonderful pink. Not too light or chalky!