MAC Dollymix

4.4

LOVE this!! Purchased this today after searching for a blush with a nice "pop". Dollymix deff provides that but isn't overwhelming just a nice warm bright look. A little goes along way so I for see this lasting for a long time.

This looks awesome when paired with angel lipstick and oyster girl if you are a faired haired gal!!! beautiful!!!! It loks even better when you line the lips with life's a breeze lipliner. The whole face just pops!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am really happy with this blush - both the color and the quality. It seems to be milled very finely and is very buildable. Makeup tends to turn yellow/orange on me, so this soft pink color is perfect. It looks like a hot pink in the pan, but I promise it is a soft light/medium pink that gives a pretty flush. And there's a gracious plenty - I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. This color makes me feel feminine and happy! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this blush because I wanted something as close to Coralista by Benefit, which was my favorite blush, but without all the shimmer. This is my favorite blush, I haven't used any of my others since I got it. Gives that perfect flushed look without overdosing on shimmer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this one . Love the name ..Love the color. Love it on me .
Love everything about sheertone shimmer dollymix blush. Lil loud color, But its gorgeous pink. I love with lil dab on my cheeks it changes my face completely. I am in love with this one . Do try how it works on your skin.I am indian... with my skin it looks great.

I have a nice dip on this blush, it gets the most love from my palette. I have an NW25 complexion and it just hits the right amount of pink with shimmer.

I went to the MAC store yesterday looking to buy pink blush. Doing some research online I was first set on buying Pink Swoon because of all the rave reviews. When I got to the store the MA tried Dollymix on me and said it looked really nice. I was a little hesitant to buy it cuz it came out pretty dark but I did so anyways. When I got home I kept debating on whether or not to exchange it for another color but I'm glad I didn't. Last night I tested it out again but this time instead of using a full blush brush I used Crown Brush C404 sm duo face brush to apply Dollymix and it came out nice a light, and was super blendable. It adds a nice flush of color especially in the summer time when I'm a little more tanned. I'll buy this product again if I ever run out, their blush pans seem to last forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Easily buildable and highly blendable. The pink looks incredibly intimidating in the pan but goes on a very gorgeous and wearable shade of bright pink. I use this color almost every day and it goes with just about any look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is another one of the universally flattering blushes by MAC. It's a nice bright pink (think more on the magenta side of things) that gives cheeks a nice rosey color. It's especially flattering on medium-dark skintones but looks great applied light handedly on fair skin too! Great pigmentation, texture, and just a bit of shimmer that isn't noticeable on the cheek. If you don't have Dollymix yet, go sample this now!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a great colour, don't need much product for it to show, makes me look healthy and awake, love this blush!

Top Rated MAC Products