July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by brookelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aw man! I really wanted this to work on me, but it just makes me look dead. Dead dead dead. It's way too light. But it does have some sort of magical power wherein it makes my lips look super-full, even if I mix it with another color. I'll keep it around for that reason, but wouldn't repurchase. The quest for the perfect MLBB lipstick continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by tonifrancisca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is indeed a great colour. I love it. I just got mine a few days ago and initially, the colour seemed "so-so" . However, when i started putting it on before heading towards the office, the colour showed up really nicely against my usual white based office clothing.

I pair this up with my MAC Spice lip liner and the colour is simply gorgeous. plus its got the amplified cream finish that I love so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

My sis loves it so much, she stole mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Blankety! I only recently started wearing lipstick - this is was my first one - and I'm very pale, so finding shades that suit me and don't make my thin lips appear thinner is the challenge I face. Blankety is a beautiful color, it's slightly lighter and peachier than my normal lips. The overall effect is very subtle, but it's most noticeable when I'm not wearing it. I think this is the best nude lip shade I'll ever find. The formula is so lovely, creamy and smooth and a joy to apply. It doesn't dry my lips out significantly, though I do notice a bit of a dry feeling after a while, it doesn't leave my actual skin dry. I love the smell, the feel, the color - This is my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by emmyjepson

Blankety is an absolute staple in my lipstick collection. It goes with absolutely anything and I find that it suits my NC15 skin tone really well. The colour is so pretty. A neutral, earthy colour, with a hint of light mauve. Amplified Cremes are probably one of, if not, my favourite formulas for lipsticks by MAC. When you first apply it, it's super creamy and feels really moisturising, but it soon drys onto the lips, but not in a bad way, just in a mattifying way. It lasts a pretty long time, but it's obvious when I say that, the darker colour lipstick you wear, the longer lasting it usually is. I'd definitely recommend buying it, it goes with so many eye looks, as well as clothes. You can make it look natural or more dressed up, too, depending what other make up you wear with it. It looks really classy with a clear gloss over the top, too. Whenever I run out of this, I ALWAYS have to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by danamarie11740

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I JUST purchased this lipstick and I adore it! The only "downfall" I could find with it was when I swatched it, it had more of a nudey look to it. When I applied it, however, it was more pink. Either way, it looks lovely and I am quite happy with this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sarah1nicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

L-O-V-E Blankety. I got this in a swap. I always have a nude lip, and this is HG for me. I usually use my foundation to cancel out my super pigmented lips, but it often looks too corpse-like. This gives me that nude look, while still being beautiful. A hint of pink / mauve, but still super nude. Lovely for everyday wear, or add a lipliner (I suggest MAC's Buerre) for a night on the town. Can't rave about Blankety enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of Mac's underrated lipsticks in my opinion. Its the perfect nude for me. My lips but better. My other favourite is Creme D'Nude for a more washed out look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick!! The name is perfect LOL
The color is a pinkish nude but not the nude that completely blanks the lips out cause I am totally not into that at all but I am also not into brown lipstick either LOL you just have to see this lipstick and swatch it to understand what I am saying! It is stunning on ANY skin tone too very versitle!!
I believe its either a cremesheen or amplified finish both are quite pigmented so thats why I am confused LOL but this is DEF a pigmented lippie!! One swipe and you are good to go! Lasting power is great as well!

Def one of the best everyday go with any makeup look lipstick that I have in my collection! VERY easy to wear no matter the age or skin tone! I will rebuy this over and over!!

Thanks for reading!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bkkcitygirl

I love this lipstick! The formula is super creamy and easy to apply...but because it is so creamy, i just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers. The color is pretty, but a little too cool for my skin so i usually just top it off with a lipgloss that adds a little color to my lips. The payoff is great though! my HG nude