LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask

3.5

Kaolin , Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Honey (Mel) , Cornstarch (Zea mays) , Glycerine , Fresh Garlic (Allium sativum) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , *Limonene , Perfume

on 5/23/2011 1:33:00 AM

SOO great!!!!

I use this everyday over my entire face after washing with the body shop tea tree clenser and let me tell you I noticed immediate results when I started using this face mask with my body shop tea tree line. My blemishes and red bumps have completely disapeared and I leaves my skin feeling soothed and soft.

The only down fall is the smell but I deal with it because of my amazing results.

(And I know some of you are probably like your not supposed to use a face mask everyday but I asked a sales associate and she said it was perfectly fine to use THIS mask everyday because it is all natural and non abrasive)

on 4/11/2011 10:12:00 PM

I love this mask. It is so inexpensive (I get around 5 usages out of it, which I stretch out over 3~4 weeks) and feels great. I use it over LUSH's Saving Face serum as recommended by several SAs. I typically leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. My skin looks so glowy afterward, has less redness as usual, and feels really healthy and soft.

Even though I'm a big fan of this product, though, sometimes it seems like it doesn't have too much in the way of long-term effects. It definitely helps when my skin is having a major freakout, and right after using it my skin always looks great, but if I just use it on a day when my skin is pretty normal, it doesn't really make any major improvements. If I used it every night, my results might be different. In any case, it's amazing for balancing out skin during big breakouts or other stress.

The smell is pretty terrible--kind of a moist, garlicky scent--but I don't really let that bother me. It's a great product for combination, acne-prone skin.

on 4/6/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used this twice and I both times it kick started my gag reflex in a big way, I'm not normally sensitive to aromas and am certainly not one to make an issue of it but this was just too much - or too wrong a mix of smells - for me and I couldn't use it again which wasn't too much of an issue as I didn't find it helped my skin out either though I appreciate 2 uses doesn't yield long term results I do expect a face mask to achieve something even after one use. There's not really much more to say, I didn't like it and I didn't notice it doing anything so I would not buy it again.

on 3/21/2011 9:27:00 PM

I bought LUSH's Cosmetic Warrior after questioning the salesperson on what face mask she would recommend for acne breakouts. In truth, I wasn't going into the store specifically for this product as I have done my research the day earlier for face masks, but somewhere in her tone of voice, the product sounded good, so I got it. The first time I used Cosmetic Warrior I emptied it out well and it helped fade my impurities. The second purchase I've made, it did nothing. Tell me why I should use this product when the effects varies so often? I would like to own consistent products! Must've ran out of ingredients or bad portioning or something with the one made by the second person. Too inconsistent with the effects! I actually broke out with #2 but have healed ever since I quit it. Not a miracle worker or recommended for people with sensitive skin.

on 3/14/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I loveee this product. Cosmetic Warrior was my first Lush mask and my favorite of the bunch. I was warned before buying that this had an offensive odor, which I can understand but it is not unbearable. It smells lightly of garlic and onions. Being Italian, my house usually smells like that anyways, so I am not bothered by it :) Plus, if something helps my skin, I don't care if it stinks - I'll use it! This is the first mask I've ever used that I was able to see instant results. I used this first in the summer when I was vacationing in D.C. in the middle of August. One word. HUMID. My skin was an instant disaster, and I was going to a concert that night. I ran back from the Georgetown Lush to my hotel and applied this right away. It took away impurities which reduced all my acne to almost nothing. My skin looked awesome for the concert! I've bought this two times since. I also use this as a spot treatment and it works great. My only gripe is that it lasts only a few weeks due to the fresh ingredients. The closest Lush is about 45 minutes away, so it's not something I'm able to use frequently. If you can withstand the light odor of onions and garlic, definitely but this product!

on 1/26/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mask! The smell is garlic/tea tree-ish as the rater below me stated, however it is tolerable and doesnt bother me. It is about $4-5 CAD. This is my one of two faves out of their line of masks and love the fact they are fresh and organic. Because the shelf life only lasts 2 weeks, I only repurchase every two months when I need a pick me up! It leaves my skin feeling clean, reduces redness and noticeably clearer.

Note: Be sure to tighten your lips together when washing though, the taste is not pleasant!

on 1/9/2011 10:43:00 PM

ok, everyone is saying that this smells gross, but it really is not that bad. it smells like tea tree/ garlic. Anyways, my skin is super clear, after using this everyday. this is the best face mask i have ever used. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my gosh...EW. I bought this to try something new when they were out of my favorite, Catastrophe Cosmetic, and oh my word I almost threw up right in my bathroom! The smell is definitely wet dog combined with musty wet sweaty gym socks and mildew. I gag even looking at the tube. I made it through 20 minutes, but not before catching a severe case of nausea! I can't really tell if it did anything for my skin, since I haven't been able to work up the desire to use it again. The smell is just an absolute atrocity.

on 10/27/2010 5:02:00 AM

I love this mask. It's made my chronic acne so much better, even to the point where my husband notices. It never fully dries so you have go time it (I leave it on for 10 minutes), but once I rinse it my skin is soothed and the redness of the acne decreased. Yes, it doesn't smell pleasant. Maybe it's because I'm a nurse and smell worse things every day, but I don't get how people are feeling nauseated from the smell. My pots have all smelled like tea tree oil, which is fine by me. And since it expires, I'm more likely to use it up rather than leave it to sit in my cupboards for months.

on 10/19/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so it stinks, real bad. I just put cotton balls in my nose because I love this mask. I really liked Cupcake but it was too drying and my face always peeled from it. This mask is creamy and leaves my skin so smooth and real clean. I do have acne butI have been real clear lately. Cosmetic Warrior, Love Lettuce, and Cosmetic Catastrophe are the masks that I use weekly and it is a great routine for my skin. I don't love all of Lush's products but these have become HG for me.

Popular Masks