October 23, 2014 | 860 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This is a good shine spray, if you are careful and don't apply too much it does make hair significantly more shiny - too much and you're a greaseball! But I hate the smell - some kind of synthetic fruit/berry that totally overpowers any perfume I might be wearing... considering this is a _finishing_ product I want something more understated... won't buy again only for that reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 2:51:00 AM More reviews by casi0459

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

thankfully i got this product whole sale since my neighbor is a hair stylist. I love how it makes my hair sparkle and shine. The smell is really cheerful, but doesnt last that long. It also makes my hair softer feeling, and is never greasy like some shine sprays i've tried. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2005 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rocker

This is a great idea - a lightweight spray that adds an even non greasy shine to the hair with a great smell. Unfortunately I just don't think it lives up to the hype. The smell lasts about five minutes and as for the shining and smoothing properties, other products do that a million times better. Maybe this might work well for very fine hair that doesn't need much taming, but really this product is very average.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rosielees

Hmm I really wanted to like this (i love other tigi products), it has a super cute packaging and makes amazing promises, but apart from smelling really good (kinda like berries) it doesnt really add any shine to my hair. I got better results from the shockwaves extrovert, which is half the price and will go back to this when i have used the head rush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kimmah

I love this stuff, but you do have to be careful with it. I've got colored hair--Medium Auburn--and it tends to make my color looks sort of brassy in direct sunlight. It's as if it picks up what ever orange is in there and magnifies it times 10. It can be a little TOO intense for daytime on some hair.

However, it is a great shine enhancer and I use it at night...I teach school during the day, so what do I need shiny hair for anyway ;-).

I love the smell and the bottle, too. It only takes a little to go a long way, so don't be fooled by the relatively small bottle. I've been surprised at how long it's lasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Kiki16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have AA relaxed hair so i dont really like alcohol products on my hair. It didnt feel like it was drying out my hair but im paranoid and couldnt deal w/ it. The smell is the best smell for any hair product ever besides afterparty. I didnt notice any difference in shine. I wont purchase again. The only good thing about it was the smell it left and that didnt stay for too long

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought it last year. Although I did not reach for it often, I kept it because I love the strawberry smell...LOL It did not make a huge diffence when I had lighter hair (I was almost blonde) but I am now back as a brunette. Lately, I've been wearing it again and wow! It gave me such a great result. Makes my brown hair looks healthy but not overly shiny like a grease ball. Just perfect.

Unlike most shine spray, this is not greasy/oily and not intoxicating either. The superfine mist prevents from spraying too much product on the hair. This is probably one of the best shine spray I've tried. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2005 4:46:00 PM More reviews by coolnsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a light shine spray with ultra-fine mist. It gives some shine, although I could do with a bit more. The scent is lovely, reminds me of pineapples. Itīs a pretty expensive product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really does make a real difference in shine. I disagree with the people who say it's impossible to over-use, though. Spray too much and you're going to end up with limp, greasy looking locks. Used sparingly after your normal styling products, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2004 6:55:00 AM More reviews by cowgirldownunder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is good. Will not weigh hair down or make it greasy - I tried by over applying and my hair just got shinier!Boyfriend even commented on the shine.