August 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is the only cream that worked for me while on Accutane. Great product. It moisturizes very well. A little bit sticky when you put it, but that goes away in a minute. Fragance free. Definetely repurchase even when i finished Accutane.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Denimj

I have been using this on my 8 year old daughter since it became available on the market. She has sensitive eczema prone skin, and this is the only lotion that keeps her skin from looking scaly. I use it on myself as well. I especially love that it does not have an overpowering scent to it- some fragrance-free lotions can still carry a strange odor.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 8:29:00 PM More reviews by prettyangel

This stuff is HG for me. Works super well and keeps your skin so soft and moist. I even use this as an eye creme in the morning as a prep for my eyemakeup since the skin around my eyes are very dry and flaky at times. i wont use this all over my skin for fear of breakouts, but it says you can if you wanted to. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really dry legs. I have tried nearly every lotion out there, including Aveno, Nivea, Bath and Body, Olay, Jergens, etc. This version of Curel is the only thing that keeps me from wanting to take a cheese grater to my legs.

Its a tad pricey, but it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday while shopping for lotion. I have severely winter dry, itchy skin and have tried everything to heal my skin. Eucerin, Aveeno, Olay, you name it, it wasn't helping the dryness of the itch which was now causing me intense pain. I heard Curel was good, well, I heard raves about continuous comfort so decided to give this a shot. The lotion itself is fairly light, with a very nice creamsicle smell that fades quickly. It did the job of moisurizing my skin pretty well. No greasy feeling left behind, though if you use too much it takes a while to absorb. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how creamy and moisturizing this is, but it is WAY overpriced for a lotion. I mean it used to run 5-7 for the larger bottle, and now it goes for 9+, the cheapest one is at W@lM@art for $9.97. Because of this I am looking for alternative products to replace this. I may have to rob a bank otherwise, I do use this constantly, hence the reason I dislike the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this version of Curel before they made the changes, but for some reason, I find that it now seems to be very plastic-like in texture. My skin just feels like it's suffocating when I've used it. I do like the smell very much, but I think after a while the eucalyptus and orange oil, started to irritate my skin. Also, I finally figured out that they added shea butter, and unbeknownst to be, I'm allergic to shea. So I switched to the Continuous Comfort Unscented (which is the replacement to the old green cap version) and am much happier. It has very little silicone, no harsh oils, no shea butter, and just seems to moisturize better for me. So if you have sensitive skin, I think the Continuous Comfort would be a better choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I think it might be better than Cetaphil if you don't slather on too much. Cetaphil is a bit runnier and this has an Orange creamsicle smell to it that disappears quickly. This is a bit creamier and like the packaging material says, "velvety". It really is velvety. Unlike Cetaphil, it doesn't make you feel like your arms and legs are stuck in a humid rainforest, but feels just like lotion. Very good for dry, flaky patches on elbows and knees. Out of desperation, I even put this on some flaky patches on my face. No allergic reaction and the flakes disappeared. This really is gentle enough for my sensitive skin face. And it's a lot cheaper than Cetaphil. Definitely body lotion HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by deborahmak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this lotion. I have never gone back to any other lotion and probably never will. I used to have dry scaly legs but ever since I started using this product, I've never had that problem again. Even my mum had the same problem until I introduced her to Curel... and now she's hooked! I have to send her a bottle every few months because she can't live without it (she lives all the way across the other side of the world in china). Anyway, I think it's one of the best body lotions out there. For me, it absorbs pretty easily and leaves me with soft, scale free skin and it has a faint, pleasant citrusy smell. Did I tell you that I LOVE this lotion?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by FleaBitten

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a Curel lotion fan for years (the fragrance-free white bottle with green cap) until the manufacturer decided to change the formulation (silver-y blue-colored bottle). WHY, Curel, WHY?!?!? To me, the new version is SO greasy and sticky and slow absorbing. Even a dime size amount for both hands was too much for me. When the lotion seemed to finally absorb into my skin, it left a sticky, greasy feeling behind. So disappointed. I threw out the full bottle, and bought Eucerin Daily Replenshing instead. What happened to you, Curel?!?!