NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 2/9/2014 5:54:00 PM

Amazing bronzer! Can be used for bronzing and contouring. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It gives a lovely sun kissed glow without looking to orange or ash. Fantastic product. Last all day!!!

on 2/9/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is not a matte bronzer it has a sheen to it which gives your a natural glow I don't usually wear bronzer but I wanted something that wouldn't make my face look so flat in winter & I'm in love I've used it every day since I bought it..easy to blend and well pigmented you only need a small amount of product on the brush perfect for contouring and a light dusting all over

on 2/7/2014 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

It took me 2 months to hit the pan on this. Seriously, 2 months!! And I didn't even use it every day! I hit the pan a couple of months ago and it's almost used up right now. Keep in mind that I use this only for the glow (aka bronzing my face up a little bit), not for contouring because it contains shimmer. When I first bought it I thought it were a matte bronzer, because I've seen a lot of gurus on Youtube us it as a contouring powder - but nope, ain't matte at all. Gives a stunning glow to the skin and stays put quite well, stays for about 8 hours on my skin. It's a great bronzing powder, but there are better powders out there AND other bronzers which lasts longer. For the price I paid for this (I think it's overpriced, really) I thought it would last me a while, but nope. Don't think it will last a year. And then I don't even use much. I find it weird that some say they used years to hit pan, how is that even possible? Either way, I would not repurchase, but I will use it up, because it's a good bronzer.

on 2/7/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this bronzer, is the best I've used and have tried many, will suit all skin tones and not too orange!

I love this color, and so wanted to wear this all the time. But, for some reason it broke me out every time I wore it :( I got little bumps/pimples where I'd worn it. I bought the Orgasm/Laguna duo. I LOVE the Orgasm side and the Laguna side sits untouched.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first purchased Nars Laguna about 6 months ago and I really did not understand the fuss! Now we are in the colder months in the UK, I totally get it- my skin is slightly lighter and Laguna is perfect for a natural contour and the bridge of my nose. I have to use a shade darker, Nars Casino, during the summer months but either are amazing! They're not chalky or cakey, plus they don't have that annoying glitter that many bronzers have (Chanel Tan De Soleil, I'm talking to you). The only negative, as always with Nars, is that rubbery packaging- potential to get incredibly dirty if not careful! Worth a purchase girls...

on 1/11/2014 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I think this is over rated. I saved up and was so excited and threw out my old drug store bronzer that was perhaps too orange but lasted over 2 years, thinking this was my new HG. First swipe and alot of product dusts away into the air. Then a chip of product cracks and ends up in the sink. 6 weeks later and i hit pan. I'm light handed and didnt even use this everyday. Pretty devastated really and dont know what bronzer to replace it with. Hoola maybe? Back to cheap and cheerful drug store? I'm using warm soul mac blush in the mean time

on 1/10/2014 3:33:00 PM

My all time favorite bronzer. I love this sooo much I don't want to use it, lol, but I do, everyday. I have pale skin so this gives my skin the perfect amount of color. The quality is magnificent. I highly removed to anyone from fair to olive skin tones. The best bronzer ever.

on 1/7/2014 12:48:00 PM

My favorite bronzer to use in the winter when I've lost a bit of my tan and need just a little color to make me look un-dead. Although there is visible shimmer in the pan, I don't find that it translates to the skin the same way. On my NC25 skin this looks extremely natural and subtle. Love how easily it blends and is not too powdery. Hate how expensive it is, but would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer this is what I use to contour with and it's not too dark and doesn't leave harsh lines looking drag queeninsh and lasts all day love it

Popular Bronzers