April 21, 2014 | 1847 users online

Polishes - OPI - Drip Dry

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2008 8:14:00 AM More reviews by ybabe

This is wonderful stuff! So many products promise what they can't deliver, but as other reviewers have commented, Drip Dry actually does what it's supposed to! I'm not sure why one of the previous reviewers had such problems applying this - you don't paint it on like other nail treatment products, you just wait one minute after you've applied your nail polish, then apply a drop or two of Drip Dry to the surface of each nail with the glass dropper provided. Easy! Your nailpolish will be touch dry in 60 seconds, and completely dry in 5 mintues. Perfect for people like me who have no paitence for watching paint dry. Expensive? Yes. Worth the price? YES

PS - you must replace the screw-on cap while not in use, or it will evaporate.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by shep0711

No false advertising here; the product does as it says! I always do my nails at night and even if I wait two hours before going to bed, I would wake up with a smudged manicure, but not with DripDry.
It is hideously expensive (18.50 euros), but worth it since I don't have to redo my nails every two days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i got this w. espresso ur style. it came in a package together at ulta. total was about 12-after tax, so after deducting the polish 7.50 i paid about 4.50 for it. i dont know how much it usually retails for. supposedly it 'was a good deal' cuz they came together-whatever. i didtn know how to apply cuz there was no instructions on the plastic box and there was no dropper or brush. i tried using a brush- totally smeared my polish. i tried to 'drip'some on-got all over the place. so i just put my finger on bottle top and turn around quickly so i can get a little on my finger and then smear it on my nails. yeah it dries ok and doesnt stink, but they need to figure out a better way to apply this. its ridiculous. will not repurchase. ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by myprettyshadesofpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great! I recommend this over any of the quick dry sprays. I got mine at Trade Secret and got a free top coat with it. I will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by fcabrera

This does exactly what i says, it dries the nails in a good 2 minutes, it's great BUT it's expensive. sucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by emalc

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this!! I love drip dry! It really does dry polish, even thick layers, quite quickly, and the oily formula seems to moisturize my cuticles a little too! I agree with others, the price is a tad high, and honestly, I went through my small bottle quite quickly. I love it MUCH more than all the quick dry topcoats I've used though, and with this I can use Creative Shiney, which is my favorite topcoat for long lasting and shiny manicures (but which usually drys soooooo slowly). I will definitely buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Leah1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this, and go through a small bottle about once a week! You only need to use a little bit, but I love massaging it into my cuticles so I use a bit more than necessary. I do use this over a speed dry topcoat (Revlon) and my nails are pretty dry after 5 min, although I would not do anything too abusive for at least an hour anyways.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like a major damper but this did nothing for me and at the price i paid, i am better off smearing cuticle oil onto the wet polished surface... And this evaporated on me as i stored it in a cool dry place but with the dripper instead of the regular cap... Partically money evaporated into thin air...*sad*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by styrch

This is a great product for clutzes like me. I always smudge my polish, even if I let it dry for several hours before touching anything. Drip Dry takes care of that for me and I can get on with the other things I need to do in about 15-20 minutes. It dries much faster than that (enough to touch after about 5) but I feel better giving it a little extra time. The only drawback is that because it's a drop it doesn't always decide to drop onto my very tip (which means sometimes I still end up smudging everything). It can be a little messy (drippy drops over your fingernail tips). Also, be careful not to touch the tip of the dropper to your nail or you might smudge your polish. The benefit is that it's also a bit moisturizing. Do I recommend it? Heck yeah! And yes, I've purchesed it more than once. Until I find something better, this is my HG for making my nails pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 2:15:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does the job :D Drip and dry! Enough said!