September 23, 2014 | 910 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

For a few dollars, this is a great product. I was a bit iffy about buying it at first since it's made in China, but I needed something that cost a few dollars more in order to use a $3 off $10+ coupon at CVS, so I grabbed this. The brush is fine enough that you can make a pretty thin line, but I'm not dextrous enough to pull it off, so I usually just make a thicker line on my upper lid. It's very deep black and lasting power is pretty good. My main eyeliner is still MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, but I like keeping this at my desk at work for touchups.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not much of a liquid liner fan, but this is a great value. It's cheap and does its job. It's very black and lasts all day on me. I just find other types of eyeliner easier to use and better for me. For a liquid liner though, this is just perfect, all though I still never mastered winging out my liner with the brush tip. And I don't know how anyone can stand to risk using liquid liner that's not waterproof because all though this doesn't fade, smudge, or flake, MAN, liquid liner goes everywhere if you cry. Makes sense though and obviously any non-waterproof liquid liner would do the same. If I ever feel like getting liquid liner again, this will probably still be the one I go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For years this has been my 1 and only liquid eyeliner. This is the one<3.

It's super black, it stays on my water line (make sure you put some sort of eye pencil liner before you put this one on seeing as it is LIQUID and will go in your eyes), and it's super cheap and affordable.
Lasts all day for me, and works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

LOVE this liner. It has pretty good color payoff, lasts forever but is easy to remove, and a breeze to use. Perfect for cateye's :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ElenaaH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner is the best! I think the reason why this product has had some negative reviews is because it is a little difficult at first if you aren't used to brush tip applicators compared to the felt tip, but it just takes a little but of practice. This stuff honestly does not smudge at all during the day and is soo cheap and very black. I do find that it can be a little harsh so I go over the line with some black eyeshadow to make it look a little more blended. I have been very pleased with this product the past couple years!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Really good liquid eyeliner, its cheap and very pigmented. I have some issues with the applicator though, its really easy to mess up with it because it gets covered in liner and makes precise application really hard. Also, it is really long lasting, so if u make a mistake, don't expect to just wipe off with a finger hahaha. Sooo, check this out ;).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i love this eyeliner! its very pigmented nd never runs! however its not entirely smudge-proof nd the brush is always loaded with product so i try to get as much off on the rim of the container before applying it 2 my lid. its an overall great product nd is very long lasting!
i decided 2 update my review of this after trying other eyeliners. it is my favorite!! ive found tht i hav the same product with the brushes in other liquid eyeliners as i do with this one. so it may just be me (i like to apply only a thin line to my upper lash line). i was happily surprised to find tht this product can also b worn on the lower lash line. however when applying it 2 the lower lash line i never use the brush applicator but an angled eyeliner brush. this is such a fantastic buy.. i find it better than most other drugstore eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by emhull68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It is definitely one of my favorites! It applies very easily, and goes on very dark, which is what I like. It stays on mostly all day, but sometimes, If i've been sweating a lot, I have to touch it up. I never thought about buying a Wet n Wild product until I ran out of eyeliner and didn't really want to spend 12 dollars on one, so I got this one for three dollars and some change! Lovelovelovelove!! Totally recommended! My ONLY downside to this product is it burns if it gets in your eye. It doesn't make your eye turn red or irritated but it burns for about 5 secs then goes away. Solution: Don't get it in your eye. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by myrodeway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I believe I paid $2.99 at my local RiteAid and picked up my trusty Prestige liner for $5.99 just in case things didn't work out. I was hoping this would be a hit because the price is more than reasonable. I started applying a thin line to my upper lid. I was immediately pleased with how the liner easily applied to my lid and was pleased with the color. Unfortunately, from the beginning to the end of application to just one eye, which is a matter of seconds, there was terrible burning and stinging. In less than a minute, I had to wash the stuff off. I hate to be wasteful, but I'm going to have to put this in the trash so I'm not tempted to put myself through that again. I would not buy it again or accept it as a gift.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really sure where I stand on this eyeliner...I was looking for something easy to apply that wouldn't bleed or smudge. The formula for this really isn't bad and it doesn't move much after it dries. However, that takes about 5-10 minutes. The stuff also gets everywhere! I had some on my nose after one application (??) and I'm usually pretty good with eyeliner. It's also impossible for me to put on in a straight line-and you can forget a nice flick at the end! I was kind of surprised to see so many good reviews based on my experience with the product but I guess it is nicely pigmented and very, very cheap. Here's my list of pros and cons:

Pros-
1. Lots of pigment
2. Price is around 2.99
3. No smudging even after workout
4. Good for sensitive eyes

Cons-
1.The applicator is terrible (picks up tons of product, brush hairs get out of place, ect)
2.The formula NEVER dries
3.Very hard to correct mistakes and messy to wash off. I have had to redo my makeup several times.
4. Even though I love lots of pigment, the shiny finish on this is very harsh
5. Impossible to make it look even on both eyes. I usually touch up with a powder eyeliner.

Bottom line: this will probably be going in the trash.