January 28, 2015 | 1893 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by shannonlovesmac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
-Amazing colour
-Smooth
-Super pigmented
-Lasts for a long time, even without a primer

Cons:
-None that I can think of!

Packaging:
I have Twice Baked in a few palettes, so I don't have to single version. I do, however, think Urban Decay's eyeshadow packaging is quite practical, just a simple flip-top lid.

Price:
Like I mentioned earlier, I recieved this in various palettes. But Urban Decay's eyeshadow's are in the $18-20 range, and even though it's expensive, the quality is outstanding.

Overall:
Urban Decay's Twice Baked is an amazing gold that I use often. It is great quality, and I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by streetlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a stunning color on my NW20 skin tone! It has a nice bronzy/gold coloring, and goes sooo perfectly with twice baked! Try it, try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Aethernaut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'd never have thought that shimmery metallic gold would be a good idea for me but this is one of the only wearable shades I've discovered in Urban Decay's sustainable shadow box. Its drama is subtle - no annoying clumps of glitter here - and while it looks better on my skin for evening wear I see no reason why it shouldn't be worn in the day. It is metallic, but the effect is very soft. It's a slightly warmer colour than I'd expect to get away with but I do, and I suspect the shade would be flattering to most. It lasts well - I know it will still be there giving my lids a dewy, luminous glow to the early hours. And my eyes, which are grey, suddenly look cornflower blue!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by karenmjoyce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous shade! It looks like sunshine on your eyes. It is good for day or evening. U.D. shades are the best in the industry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In the Summer when I get on my Gold kicks, Half Baked (subtle, lustrous bronze ) of my all time favorite go-to golds. Silky smooth and very bendable, also I didn't find this as warm a Baked. NW/NC 25

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in my Naked Palette, and I'm so glad they included this otherwise I would have never known what a great colour this is. I use it over sheerly Soft Ochre Paint Pot to give an eye brightening lid cover. If you pack it on, it is a really beautiful peachy gold colour.

At first I thought it was similar to Goldmine or Amberlights, but it really isnt. Its colour is in between the two but it is lighter and a much more neutral colour. I've heard that it is a lighter version of Woodwinked, but I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

The texture is smooth and it's not glittery. I don't have any fallout with this eyeshadow. Once I run out of this in my Naked Palette (it's the most used colour in there) I will definitely repurchase!
(Note: I am NC25-30)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another one of the winning Urban Decay shadows that's suitable for daytime. Most UD eyeshadows are too glittery and out-there for me to feel comfortable wearing them to work, but "Half-baked" applied with a light hand is an amazing gold for everyday wear. You only need a light hand with UD shadows anyways, the pigmentation is superb and you will got a lot on your brush with just one or two taps. I wear this all over the lid with a dark brown eye liner or if its nighttime, I extend the shadow to the brow bone and wing out my eye liner. It's very versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have finally found the perfect gold eyeshadow. I've tried many others which made my eyes look tired, yellow, and sometimes muddy. Half-Baked brightens my eyes and doesn't make my skin look sallow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer. A little bit of fallout, but such a gorgeous shade. I'm NC30-35 with a bit of yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by feiyaya

It's very nice shimmery light gold eye shadow ,LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by rinabirain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow brighten my eyes. This is my HG eyeshadow.