April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by victoriaxcelina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first review ever. I just wanted to say this is one of the best deep conditioners I have ever used. I recently bleached my hair and then dyed it back to brown and it was fried. I like to use it for longer than 3 minutes and it leaves my hair silly and soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend it

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

I had really high hopes for this stuff because of all the awesome reviews but honestly I didn't like it. It smells AWESOME ill give it that but it made my hair greasy and filmy. I have thick long hair and used a tiny bit and it still made it greasy/=

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Really good, doesnt weigh hair down, and leves your hair super soft. Love to pair up with the its a 10 leave in spray plus karitin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I'm going to be the minority here. I didn't like this stuff. It didn't deep condition at all, I've had deeper conditioning from cheapo hotel conditioners. The smell is the standard Aussie scent, which I didn't mind. It mostly just seemed to weigh down my Thick, wavy hair. Lots of buildup with no payoff. The bottle it comes in was annoying too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by 1029384756

Ok so the key with this amazingggg product is how u use it. Wash with warm water then apply a LITTLE. More is not better. My hair is long thick and dry and using about a quarter makes my hair softer than the palmful I used the first time. Always rinse with cool water. I know this quite possibly is a myth but it really makes hair feel nice after the shower even if it doesn't flatten a cuticle and increase shine! Like I said I have dry thick damaged hair from heat styling and this helps a ton

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Kammy27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well for starters I have super thick hair.I read so many reviews on this and since its only about 3 bucks I decided to try it. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair super soft. I can't stop touching it. I only use it once a week and I've noticed a difference. Buy it you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by KayBella85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

after frying the sh** out of my hair from the brand "colorsilk"....i have been using this once a week. I still have fried ends but this treatment has helped, maybe i should start using it twice a week! the smell is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by anh3880

Makes my dry hair so soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Olivianicole12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't even know where to begin!! This has helped my hair so much, through my color damage, dryness, and definitely the lacking of shine! Thanks to this my hair is strong shiny soft and smelling like coconuts. It is the cheapest deep conditioner I have ever seen! I think this will work great on all hair types and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First, the smell is much like garnier products...fruity and what not. I wish the smell lasted longer honestly, but at the beginning of the day people are constantly sniffing my hair! It's great! My hair is thick and coarse....I wild thing. This conditioner, which I usually leave on for 10 minutes or so does make my hair softer, and feel moisturized. But it doesn't add tons of shine or anything. I wish it had the super amazing effects others had with it. Mostly it was just great smelling and did add moisture....but didn't make my hair more manageable. That's just me hair I guess. I still recommend because it seems to work for other people better.