August 27, 2014 | 1794 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to waterproof mascara - it's amazing. The only downside for me, and the reason I don't use it every single day (though I'm tempted to because of how it makes my lashes look) is how hard it is to remove. It's no surprise considering it's WP, but I just can't deal with tugging on my lashes to get every speck off at the end of the night. However, for occasions when I know I need my lashes to look amazing and stay curled all day, I layer this over my usual non-WP mascara (CG's Clump Crusher) and if I know I'll be crying or swimming, I use this on its own. The effect is awesome - full, flirty lashes with so much length, so fluttery! When I run out, I will be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cheapthrills

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cheap, defines lashes without making you look like Tammy Faye Bakker, doesn't smudge. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by LaurenKate329

The only mascara that won't clump my eyelashes together, but will create good volume and length with a few extra coats applied one after the other. Don't let dry in between coats.
WON'T RUB OFF during the day! Easily removed with eye makeup remover.
Great drugstore Mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by HeyIAmSteph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

OMFG. HG. This is the most gorgeous thing! It gives the most natural looking lashes but makes them look fat and luscious! I have straight, thin lashes that point down, not the best but it's gotta do. But this is wonderful it keeps my curl all day, doesnt smudge, flakes or clumps and makes them nice and full, and it feels so soft :) (I see why they call it full 'n soft).
As I live in Australia make-up is so expensive and the crappy ones are around the $15 range. The mascara is generally $18.45 but as it was on sale it was $15.68 AUD, but that's an amazing price for an amazing product. I am literally INLOVE with this mascara and I'll forever repurchase it even it's not on sale :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by mama2chloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect mascara. Cheap and makes my lashes look great. Not the most waterproof as I have cried it off before but it works when you sweat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I have to use waterproof in order to keep my long, straight lashes curled all day. It is very soft but still manages to hold a curl. It is definitely not as brittle as other mascaras. It thickens and lengthens and removes very easily with makeup remover. I don't have any problems with it smudging. I really love this mascara and hope that it is never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! At least, I wish I do!!! It makes my short stubby Asian lashes look beautiful -- and trust me, it takes a miracle product for it to even look like I have lashes!

It's meant to give the user a very au naturale look while subtly enhancing your lashes. It both volumizes and lengthens. I loved using it. Loved.

I am SO sad to say I docked off 2 lippies from what could be my HG mascara because, despite its "waterprooof" title, SMUDGES ON ME SOOOOO MUCH! I layer it twice, maybe three times -- the same about I would layer my NOW HG mascara Colossal -- so maybe that's a layer too much. But I tried layering it once and it still smudged.

If Maybelline made this truly waterproof, this would 110% be my HG mascara for every day use. Perhaps others will have better luck with it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Twinkletoes10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It does exactly what it says it will - leaves eyelashes very soft while adding volume. I haven't had any problem with clumping, flaking or smudging. It gives a subtle but finished look, if that makes sense! Would definitely recommend as an everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sassepiano

HG status here. I've been using this mascara for about 6 months. I have stick straight eyelashes so a mascara that can hold a curl is a must. A couple crimps on the eyelash curler, apply mascara (1-2 coats), and done. While this mascara doesn't build volume, it does hold a curl, while making your eyelashes look very natural. Definitely a good every day mascara and it holds the curl all day.

Unless they reformulate, I finally don't need to look for a new mascara anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lolabunnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara! I've been using it for at least a decade. I actually don't find that it makes my lashes look very full, but I am very happy with how well it holds a curl. I do not have issues with flakes, clumps, or smudging when using this product. This mascara performs the best for me if I use a fresh tube and apply it over eyelashes that I have curled with a heated eyelash curler. If I feel like my eyelashes don't look as luscious as I would like, I simply purchase a new tube. This is usually not an issue as it is often available in BOGO specials. I have tried several other mascaras both drugstore and HE, but this one remains my favorite and has been repurchased countless times. I hope that Maybelline never discontinues Full 'N Soft!