July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by kellysha

I hoped to like this product but was disappointed. Primary reason for this purchase was so my Bobbi brown corrector (which I really really love) would go on smoother, but it didnt make any difference or less effective than my Guinot eye cream which I was using before I bought this. I do not like the packaging-its unhygenic, there is no added benefits such as reducing dark eye circles, puffiness or plethora of other claims that normal eye creams do and the price is ridiculous for the amount it comes in! Will not repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by taliajune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes for the best eye cream prior to using my bb corrector and foundation stick. It's emollient, smells great and best of all is effective.
Ingredients:WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PEG-100 STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM CARBOMER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as i felt i need a richer cream for under my eye i had a good sample given to me from sa on bb counter and then bought a tube its a lovely cream sinks in well and goes a good job . i would defo buy again, its pricey but worth it as it hydratesunder my eye really well i use this is in the day and the bb eye balm at night .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by PucaDot

06/22/09: I bought this eye cream after reading the good reviews on MUA and I really like it. It's much much better than my old eye cream. It's very light and moisturizing for my tender eye region and sinks in quickly. I put this on in the morning and my eyes still feel moisturized at night time. I couldn't stop touching my eyes b/c of how soft the skin feels against my fingertips. I'm not sure if it does anything for my puffy eyes, dark circles, and wrinkles, but my eyes feel like butter with this eye cream on. It is $45 for 0.5 oz. So, I consider this to be really expensive. But, I think it will last you a long time and is worth every penny. I think this is HG material. I also purchased the Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Balm which acts as an eye cream for night time. The Hydrating Eye Cream is supposed to be for day use. Anyway, don't buy the Extra Eye Balm b/c it sucks so bad, it's like putting Vaseline around your eyes but for $60. I'm going to test this product out for a longer time and will update on its effects on puffy eyes, dark circles, fine lines and crow's feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by hellokittywhore

Very rich & hydrating. I received this eye cream as an extra from a wonderful lady here on MUA. I just recently started using eye creams and gotta admit that this one beats Clinique's All About Eyes & Benefit's Eyecon. Yay! & also, I agree with other reviewers who claim that this is GREAT for a base underneath a concealer. It blends very well and your eyebags will look almost flawless, as if it's airbrushed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great cream to wear under a concealer. My under eyes never look dry or flaky with concealer, as they normally would with other eye creams. A little on the pricey side for what it does, but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The slip of this product underneath concealer is excellent. I do not generally or regularly use an eye cream but always put one on before concealing. I got several samples of this from Saks and after using it for the past few days, I see why many people like it. Your concealer goes on smoothly and wonderfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice moisturizing eyecream. I really like the texture and the fact that it sinks in without leaving behind a film like some others. A tiny bit works very well under concealer. Also can actually see a difference in my dark circles from using this as my day eye moisturizer. Price is kinda high. Although one jar lasts quite a long time. I also wish it had an spf. But overall very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by jieminhm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite eye cream. The texture is not at all oily or thick or thin, just perfect in the morning before you put eye make-ups. The price is mid-range in the market, affordable, packaging is very elegant. I will definitely buy again, and wish that BB will come out one eye cream for the night. I just want a little more than just moisturizing at night time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree that the price of this eye cream is high, considering the fact that it's really just a moisturizer. But, as with most BB products, even though it seems "blah", I find myself reaching for it over and over again (LOL).

I'm a Taz user, so I don't want/need eye creams with a bunch of actives in it. This cream does well to moisturize my dry eye area as well as keep away any Taz flakes. It's also easy to wear under makeup -- it sinks in well and isn't shiny.

Earlier this year I had a bad reaction to another "active" eye cream -- it was horrible -- dry patches, itchy, etc. A dose of Benadryl and a couple of weeks of the BB eye cream were the perfect remedy.

I wish it wasn't packaged in a jar, though.