MAC Enchantress Lipglass

4.4

The name of this lipglass was what caught my eye in the first place. Its lovely on, like an irridesent pink/peach with a little shimmer sheen over it. For my semi pigmented lips, its more of a pink then a peach, almost a nude with an itty bitty frost when it starts to fade. It also leaves a nice pinky stain afterwards, it is more on the sticky side, but the staying power is great. Love it.

on 11/10/2005 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my four favorite MAC lipglasses. I am a GGG, MAC NC 35. Against my naturally light brown skin, enchantress is a beautiul light peach with frost. It is stunning worn casually or in a business setting with a darker lipstick under or a liner because it does not have all that horrible glitter. Enchantress, Entice, Sexy Sweet and Sheena all look good together for dimension or alone. I will keep buying Enchantress! FASHION FAIR'S SHEER TANGERINE is a more suitable color for me since I like a happy hint of orange with yellow undertones.

on 9/21/2005 10:47:00 PM

I tried this on in the store and it looked amazing! Why isn't it showing up on my lips when I try it on at home? What a disappointment. It's such a dreamy shade of peach/gold/pink. Unfortunately on my lips it just shows up as shimmer, no pigment whatsoever. I'm currently trying it when different lipsticks/liners to make it show up more... So far no luck. UPDATE: Found a lipstick, please read my other review

on 9/12/2005 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this for two months, and it has fast become my favourite ever lip gloss. Its a light golden peach with gold shimmer on my lips. Its very pgimented so you only need a litte for it to show up and looks wonderful paired with Lure lip liner. Its such a versatle colour which goes with anything. Its absolutley beautiful

on 8/27/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lipglass is simply gorgeous. It blows Prrr right out of the water as far as I'm concerned and has quickly become a favorite of mine along with Viva Glam V. On my unpigmented lips it looks like a beautiful, pearly peachy nude with pink iridescence. And like all the lipglasses it wears very well (even when used alone) and the marshmallow/vanilla scent is great. If you've been disappointed with other peach lipglass shades from MAC, definitely give this one a try. I will repurchase for sure! :)

on 8/27/2005 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

wow!!! I have been looking for this color for a while! I love it! It is this georgous peach with a little pink, but not too much pink. I love light peach lipglosses, they brighten my face, tone down my red lips and give me a glamourous look. I have loved Lancome Stargloss in Shooting Star for al ong time, but I wanted something a little bit longer lasting and less transparent, and this is it! This color looks great on it's own or with Plink lipstick underneath it. For reference I am an NW25 with yellow undertones, dark hair, blue/green eyes, very pigmented lips.

on 8/12/2005 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this color. I have a cool-toned complexion and I have to avoid peachy/orangey colors, but this peach tone works for me, which is surprising. I bought this after Estee Lauder discontinued "Peachlights," (another peachy color that I could wear) and I'm very happy with the color because I never thought I could find another peach tone that would look good on me. I took one lippie off because MAC lipglasses are so tacky and sticky, and if I get hair on my lips, the hair sticks to my mouth and it hurts when it pulls.

on 7/30/2005 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Texture is perfect, not too watery or tacky. Smells nice, too. The color is a neutral golden pink. It looks great alone or layered over a lipstick or pencil color! The price is reasonable as higher end brand gloss goes and the packaging cleans easily.

I also have mixed feelings about this Lipglass... It's such a pretty color, but personally, it can only be worn with a tan. I am a NW15, and it looks somewhat odd on me. But i recently have received a tan from cheerleading practices outside (usually i burn, so thats quite the suprise) and it' looks goregeous! :)

But texture/scent wise... I love MAC. They supply my favorite glosses. They're not too thick, or too thin, or too sticky... Their scent is basic, and smells delicious! :) <3 Yay for MAC!

on 7/14/2005 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm blonde, green eyed, fair skinned. I like this color, it's oretty. If I want adarker shade, I go for MAC Purr.

Recommended for Medium Skin