MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

I love Naked Lunch! I can't believe it took me so long to finally purchase it! This has become my HG shadow for low-makeup days, when I just wear MSFN, some blush, and I swipe Naked Lunch over the lid. This shadow is great for a more dramatic look too. I am NW15 and this looks like my natural skintone with a bit of shimmer. It is comparable to Brule, but not matte. The shadow lasts long, especially when I use it over a paint pot. I really love this shadow, I am very close to hitting pan and I have only had it for a few months! Great every-day neutral!

nw 20 for reference. its frosty and almost invisible on me which is good in this case as frosty colors accentuate my "wrinkly" eyelids (due to skin's texture). its not like phloof "discoball" but still you get a bit of frosty pinkish beige shimmer which is suitable for a day time look or a night time look. although its my second naked lunch i dont know if i would repurchase it.

Ever so slightly pinky-peach-beige neutral with subtle sheen, which acts as ideal lower lid base wash for subdued daytime looks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great champagne/nude pink color that really lives up to it's name. It looks very natural with a hint of shimmer and works well as an all over lid color or used for the inner corner. I personally can't use it as a highlighter through because it shows up too pink on my skin for that and therefore looks strange under my brows. It looks much better on my lids. I don't really have any pink undertone at all so maybe that is why.

My favourite eyeshadow for everyday wear. Its a lovely natural colour and stays put all day without any creasing.

Amazing natural color for your lids, but I speak especially for asian coloring! Quick throw on for a busy morning.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows. I use it most frequently as an inner corner highlight. It's such a pretty, natural colour. One of the looks I like to do with this is put NL in the inner half of lid, Expensive Pink on the outer half and then Swiss Chocolate in the crease. This shadow is very versatile and goes with many colours.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Gorgeous champagne, shimmery pink shade that reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin eyeshadow. This is a staple for my everyday neutral look (paired with Wedge or Sketch). I absolutely love this shade--perfect on different skin tones. Very pigmented too!

I don't know why I waited long to get this. Before I got this, I could never pull off an all-natural look because the eyeshadows have either too much color or too shimmery or just the wrong texture. This as an all over wash on the lid is the missing piece of the all natural look even without a crease color. Beautiful champagne pinky peach. Will repurchase over and over.

My beloved Naked Lunch. This was my very first MAC eyeshadow, and it was followed by many others. For me this is the perfect color. If I could just have one eyeshadow - this would be it. The color is a pinky champagne with (at least on me) a slight grey cast. I mostly use it as a wash all over the lid. You can create 50's inspired looks with this on the lid and a matte eyeshadow like Omega in the crease and a winged eyeliner. If you are a bit darker than me (NC20) it would be a really nice highlighter for the inner corner as well.
At first I thought "Why pay so much money on an eyeshadow?" (17 is quite a lot for an average student) But I got this for my birthday and I never had such a good quality eyeshadow before. I'll definitly repurchase!
It's my love and I wouldn't wanna be without it.

Top Rated MAC Products