July 29, 2014 | 1228 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Skinflash

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rebeccam_br

Very pricey, for what you get. More of a highliter, than a concealer -- does squat for those with inherited undereye darkness. Does not last long - it is impossible to see how much product is left in the applicator (however attractive & sleek it may be). Save your money & give Clinique's "All About Eyes Concealer" a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by spongy

I really wanted to like this product..but it dissapointed me. This product should be used more as a highlighter than a concealer..i have no idea why they would even say it hides imperfection or under eye circles..it doesn't really hide much of anything. It does have some light reflecting pigment in it..but it really isn't all that special. I dont see any difference wearing it, or not. The only thing nice about this product is the packaging.. which is probably the reason why it's so expensive..of course it's dior, so anything from them will clean up your wallet. Unfortunately this was not worth the money...in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 5:16:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I got this as a present. I think I was expecting more coverage, even though I knew it wasn't a proper concealer. So many seem to be addicted to Skinflash and keep saying it makes a huge difference, but to me, it doesn't.. It's kind of a light creamy luminizing foundation in a small pen.. It brightens but also makes the eye area look more shiny and ironically HIGHLIGHT your dark circles.. I need more time to try to make it work my way (even though I've had it for 3 months).. I like the look of the pen though and the smell.. :) but I think I'll try a cheaper knock-off next time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I don't really know.I always was buying no 1 in any cancealer,no 2 in dior is too pink for me and a bit too havy.I prefer lancome which is similar price,but more light.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by MonikaG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works great as a highlighter. I don't really use it as a concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fancy highlighter with an annoying fragrance, didn't conceal much, works well a as a highlighter, the colour--no 2--was good for my light olive skin tone, for some reason I kept on trying to open it from the wrong end, wouldn't waste my money on this again, CD make up usually doesn't dissappoint but this one did, YSL is far superior.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Ainesey822

I actually use this under my regular concealer as a base, as it is way too light to conceal my dark undereye circles on its own. But applying this and then my regular concealer, Dermablend, looks amazing! Dermablend tends to look a little cakey, but applying this prior, really helps it to look smooth and polished. Despite how light it is, the Skinflash really has made all the difference in making my undereye area look great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by diva2themax

Love SKinflash. I use it after my regular undereye concealer to enen further brighten my eye area since this is NOT a concealer. I don't see any shimmer in this at all just creamy pale pinky/beige. I use it in the #2 every single day now for almost a year & still have plenty left. I have YSL's TE & prefer Skinflash because it's creamier & is more opaque. I also prefer the twist pen of Dior over YSL's click pen.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2007 9:54:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

I tend to use Skinflash (in color no 3) on my undereye area. I think it is a great product for brightening my dark circles and it actually gives some, although not complete, coverage. I don't like the fact that it tends to get into the creases a little bit, but that isn't a major problem. After applying Skinflash I use some Shiseido Luminizing Powder to set the product and brighten the area even more. It works just like magic. The look is more rested and fresh, but at the same time still natural. Also there is a huge difference in photos. Skinflash + powder just seem to airbrush the creases and shadows under my eyes so that they are not detectable. Fantastic! My only complaint is that there is some struggle involved in getting the product out. I usually turn the end of the pen a few times and then press the product's brush onto the top of my hand. Then the product can be applied from the hand with the Skinflash brush or any other brush. A slight inconvenience there, but overall I am happy with the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Disappointing and not a patch on Touche Eclat. Did not cover up dark circles and had fine glitter particles, which I hate.