Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, PEG-60 Gyceryl Isostearate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Tocopherol

on 5/5/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this product is okay, my mom bought it because she loves shiseido. so i tried this face wash. and it's not that great but okay. It feels nice and foams up great, but it doesn't give you that clean feeling. and also it is drying. i wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/3/2009 1:00:00 PM

Bloody fantastic stuffs. Removes all makeup and gunk in a jiffy, very claensing, may be overly drying for some people, leaves face with a squeaky clean feel.

on 4/26/2009 8:36:00 PM

Feels and smells good, but it does NOT remove makeup very well (even just powder). Plus it clogged my pores pretty fast. Drying too.

on 4/20/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this product for nearly three months and my skin looks amazing! It has a nice glow that I get complimented on all the time. Its definitely this product because my face cream is Cetaphil. It's very creamy and has lots of foam. It is a bit pricey at 34 dollars a bottle, but it lasts a really long time. I still have a little less than half, and I wash my face with it twice a day.

on 4/9/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The texture of the cleanser is great and so is the packaging. I have problems with the after effects. This cleanser really dries up your face. One use of it and I had cracks in my skin. Any slight lines on my face became very deep. I'm never using this product again.

on 3/24/2009 11:31:00 PM

This is my favorite cleanser. It literally makes you feel squeaky clean. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. You don't need any more than a dime size to clean your whole face.

on 2/18/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A decent cleanser that leaves skin clean and soft. However if you are looking for brightening...you must need to wait for MONTHS to see its effects. I used this for quite a while until i saw some brightening of my skin.

on 2/2/2009 8:16:00 AM

i got this as a sample, and the person told me that it would brighten up my skin becuase it was looking dead at the time. but anyways, i used it, and each time after using this, it made my face feel like plastic, weird i know, and then after it felt realy dry...
really dried me out, i really wanted to like this product as it worked wonders for my cousin, but for me, it was an epic fail!
sorry shisiedo :(

on 1/11/2009 10:45:00 PM

This is my every day cleanser. A tiny dab of this product really goes a long way in every wash. It has a lovely creamy texture that lathers very well. I have dry combination skin which can get tight and dry after washing with White Lucent, but that is easily remedied by a good moisturizer. I've found that no other cleanser can deliver the same squeaky clean feeling (+ brightening effect) without damaging my skin like White Lucent can.

on 1/8/2009 12:51:00 AM

This cleanser has a great scent but makes my skin feel tight after use!