Dior Poison

3.4

on 12/18/2008 11:04:00 PM

I like this, but its not love. its strong so just a spritz will do. to me, its like lolita lempicka's sweeter stronger sister. it smells a bit like grapes to me? Not in a fruity way though, more like a warm earthy sweet way. sometimes it can be a bit too sweet and heady for me though. definitely try it, and wait till it dries down and ONLY one spritz, or else you will hate it.

on 12/18/2008 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Memories...My husband bought me this perfume when we were first dating, very early on as a gift. I loved this perfume and wore it every single day. This perfume is pretty strong, a little goes a long way. I remember working (in the engineering dept) and all the men would comment on how they could smell my perfume in the hall or cafeteria long after I left it, and how much they liked it... My husband didn't like this effect of his gift, lol. Bottom line, men love this, and it's always nice to *poison* their mind with thoughts of you.

*5 09 ~ I mentioned that I did a review on this perfume to my husband while he was on his home computer working at home. I said remember when you got mad after buying me that perfume Posion... *You said that was meant for you to wear for ME not all the guys at the office to enjoy*. He laughed and said I remember that! He then turned around when I walked out and got on e-bay and bought me a brand new big bottle. I haven't had this perfume in many years. I don't really think it's me anymore, but now when I wear it, I will wear it just for him.

on 12/8/2008 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Very distinctive, very powerfu, very noticeable. For self-confident women. Can be overwhelming if you put it too much (and even little can be too much:-) Legend! With a good reason...

on 11/17/2008 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Im not a fan of this perfume honestly, its strong and just didnt agree with me {or my nose}.
I love hypnotic poison ALOT more then this one!! I would never buy this for myself or anyone else.

on 11/14/2008 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This fragrance is insanely STRONG. It's the strongest fragrance I've ever smelled, and I've smelled a lot!! I was shopping and smelled it and sprayed some on and I really liked it, so much that I bought it. But after wearing it only a couple of times... it became waay too strong for me (and I LOVE strong fragrances, but this one was way too much) and it started to make me sick and nauseous and it started giving me headaches, which had never happened to me with any fragrances, and I LOVE strong fragrances, but not to this extreme. One really tiny spritz of this fragance is enough for you to make any room you're in and anywhere you walk by smell absolutely like Poison, it's that strong. And honestly, it truly is like poison, this perfume is able to knock people out if you wear too much of it (and too much of it can be only 2 sprays!!)... it's not that the scent is bad at all because I do like it a lot, but I hate that strong thing that it has which is what makes me get sick. I'd totally LOVE it if it was the same scent but waaaay much lighter. It's not fruity at all, it's not foody or vanilla-ish at all either, it's just an insanely strong floral I guess and I love how it smells, but it's crazy strong, and I own the EDT, don't wanna even imagine how INSANELY crazy sickening strong the EDP must be.

on 10/18/2008 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's very distinct and rich - it's a hard perfume to describe! It's a little floral, a little woody, a little spicy...and I just love it. Definitely my signature scent, and definitely a rebuy!

on 9/26/2008 5:59:00 PM

Even with the EDT, I delight in richness of this perfume. Upon spray, I get visions of dancing light in a dark room. A hint of smokiness and ripeness. It's both sophisticated and playful. A perfect creation!

on 9/19/2008 5:33:00 AM

I love this but just cannot wear it. It is such an overwhelming, distinctive perfume......needs a lot of confidence to wear

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When my mom wore this in the '80s, it always smelled like grape cough syrup to me. She recently offered me a huge, 6.8-ounce bottle of Poison EDP and I was tempted to add it to my collection just for the luxury aspect-- but I sprayed it on lightly and all I could think was "cough syrup and wintergreen disinfectant."
It's heavy, ominous, cloying, and very dated, IMO.

on 8/19/2008 11:32:00 PM

Love this stuff. Just a dab will do ya. We're talking one tiny spritz and it lasts all day. It's a very sexy and unique fragrance. The bottle looks cool, too.

Popular Fragrances