Dior Poison

3.4

on 12/8/2008 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Very distinctive, very powerfu, very noticeable. For self-confident women. Can be overwhelming if you put it too much (and even little can be too much:-) Legend! With a good reason...

on 11/17/2008 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Im not a fan of this perfume honestly, its strong and just didnt agree with me {or my nose}.
I love hypnotic poison ALOT more then this one!! I would never buy this for myself or anyone else.

on 11/14/2008 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This fragrance is insanely STRONG. It's the strongest fragrance I've ever smelled, and I've smelled a lot!! I was shopping and smelled it and sprayed some on and I really liked it, so much that I bought it. But after wearing it only a couple of times... it became waay too strong for me (and I LOVE strong fragrances, but this one was way too much) and it started to make me sick and nauseous and it started giving me headaches, which had never happened to me with any fragrances, and I LOVE strong fragrances, but not to this extreme. One really tiny spritz of this fragance is enough for you to make any room you're in and anywhere you walk by smell absolutely like Poison, it's that strong. And honestly, it truly is like poison, this perfume is able to knock people out if you wear too much of it (and too much of it can be only 2 sprays!!)... it's not that the scent is bad at all because I do like it a lot, but I hate that strong thing that it has which is what makes me get sick. I'd totally LOVE it if it was the same scent but waaaay much lighter. It's not fruity at all, it's not foody or vanilla-ish at all either, it's just an insanely strong floral I guess and I love how it smells, but it's crazy strong, and I own the EDT, don't wanna even imagine how INSANELY crazy sickening strong the EDP must be.

on 10/18/2008 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's very distinct and rich - it's a hard perfume to describe! It's a little floral, a little woody, a little spicy...and I just love it. Definitely my signature scent, and definitely a rebuy!

on 9/26/2008 5:59:00 PM

Even with the EDT, I delight in richness of this perfume. Upon spray, I get visions of dancing light in a dark room. A hint of smokiness and ripeness. It's both sophisticated and playful. A perfect creation!

on 9/19/2008 5:33:00 AM

I love this but just cannot wear it. It is such an overwhelming, distinctive perfume......needs a lot of confidence to wear

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When my mom wore this in the '80s, it always smelled like grape cough syrup to me. She recently offered me a huge, 6.8-ounce bottle of Poison EDP and I was tempted to add it to my collection just for the luxury aspect-- but I sprayed it on lightly and all I could think was "cough syrup and wintergreen disinfectant."
It's heavy, ominous, cloying, and very dated, IMO.

on 8/19/2008 11:32:00 PM

Love this stuff. Just a dab will do ya. We're talking one tiny spritz and it lasts all day. It's a very sexy and unique fragrance. The bottle looks cool, too.

on 8/18/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Apt name for a perfume that can put me down with a migraine. I mean, I see lights, get tunnel vision, then fall into a two-day abyss of cranial agony. If I'm lucky it will only send me into a fit of allergic misery. And it's so STRONG! It's worse than Clinique Aromatics Elixir, which just give me horrible flashbacks to kindergarten.

on 8/18/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is gagging-bad. Strong, overpowering tuberose flowers on a corpse that is starting to rot with that horrible sweet smell.... I abhor it. I can't believe it's considered a classic and that it's still in production when so many fantastic things are not. Note (from Now Smell This): orange blossom, honey, cinnamon, coriander, pepper, plum, rosewood, rose, tuberose, wild berries, cistus labdanum, carnation, jasmine, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, musk, vanilla, heliotrope and opopanax.
Ah, I see. Plum and berries (wild ones, no less) doing their rotting routine. Great.

Popular Fragrances