April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Sylzia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I kinda have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. It's so smooth, easy to blend, provides good coverage and matches my complexion almost perfectly. For me, the packaging is great as it comes with a pump in my country. However, the only downside is that this foundation does break me out. I've got little pimples spread over my chins every time I use this product. That's a tragedy because I really wish I could use it. It would be recommended if you have a healthy skin, but for sensitive skin people like me need to say no.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sjay10

I don't like the fact it's a bottle. I can't control the amount I put. But other than that this is a decent foundation that feels real soft on the skin. However for me it did wear off after about 4-5 hrs. But after I use up my higher end foundations I'll come back to this one for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't understand all the hate for this foundation. I've tried lots of drusgtore brands and this one has always been a staple for me.

CONS:
-if you have big stand out acne you'll still need a concealer probably. the foundation evened out my skintone perfectly but I had a pretty nasty blemish on my chin and it didn't cover it all the way. If you have really bad acne I'd recommend something that will offer more coverage like Revlon Colorstay which is full coverage, Loreal true match is probably medium.

PROS:
-i dont feel like I have makeup on. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy.
-great color selection. I love that they favor to all skin tones, cool, warm and neutral. It was very easy to find my shade. I only had two that I was debating between and I was able to pick a perfect match.
-doesn't change color throughout the day on me. Doesn't go orange. If you were really pale you might see a change but I am very tan and I never noticed any oxidizing.
-Very easy to blend, kind of runny at first but is easy to work with. I can use my hands, a brush or a sponge. It's not a high maintenance foundation.
-I have a very oily t-zone and this stuff lasts so well on me! All I had to do was set it with my Urban Decay de-slick spray and it lasted 8 hours without me looking greasy or having it slide off my face. It's also not drying.
-I love how it looks. Not too matte, not too glowy. It just looks as if I woke up with great skin.
-the price is good. I got mine for 9 dollars at Walmart.
-Easy to find. Any drugstore will carry it. CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target ect.

All in all this is one of my top 3 favorite drugstore foundations. If you are new to makeup and not sure where to start this is also a great choice because of how great and simple the color selection is. Even if you're not new to makeup it's a good product. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to. No desire to splash out 30+ dollars on a high end foundation while Loreal True Match still exists.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation has a beautiful finish. It actually last longer if you pair with loreal magic primer. They should reformulat this foudation to make it last longer. Its my hg foundation right now. Its now cakey and no longer slides around now that i use the magic primer. I have mac and clinque, dermablend, marykay etc...and none matches me well as loreal true match. No break outs either. It can get oily if you dont use the magic primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by nod

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do like this foundation - good color choice (I'm an nc20ish and W3 is almost my perfect match, at least it will be come summertime), and it has a really nice finish. Not matte, not overly dewy, so more of a satiny-this-could-be-my-skin finish. In the winter I have combination skin, but when I say combination, I mean there are dry and flaky yet extremely oily patches on my face and it's terrible... Luckily, this foundation doesn't really show those as long as I moisturizer well before applying my makeup. I've also used nars sheer glow (<3) and I'd say loreal true match hides these dry spots as well as if not better than the nars foundation. It's about medium coverage, and I find it to be decently buildable. It lasts for a decent amount of time, maybe 6 hours on my face before starting to show a little wear, and I set it in the morning with my powder of the day. I would repurchase this, but I'm a total makeup junkie and want to try what else is out there first.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

First of all- the bottle I purchased was not at all like the ones featured in the pictures. It came without a pump but rather in a little bottle that you have to pour the foundation out of. This often leads to a lot of unused product sitting at the bottom of the bottle as well as less control of how much foundation you actually want.

The foundation itself is not the best either. I paid $6 for it during a sale at CVS and can honestly say it was worth the 6 bucks, but nothing more. It sat in my pores, exaggerating them, and was not buildable at all. I would not pay full price for this product, and I find the shades to be a bit off. I find the neutral tones look a bit more cool once the foundation has settled onto the skin. Also, this was really not meant for oily skin. If possible, I think it made me even oiler than I usually am.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by chingchingcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tried N1 and it's a bit too dark for me.

Difficult to blend, heavy texture. And show dry patches immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by hans5

This is my HOLY GRAIL drug store foundation. I love it so much. It gives the skin a beautiful glowy look and it's SO blendable. Totally worth the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by britnitessaho

Looks SO beautiful with the Mac fibre duo stippling brush. Wow skin looks flawless and has an okay staying power. I love all the different shades. Brought this when I read that Flawless looking celebrities like Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez also wear this! It really does look beautiful on skin but wish it stayed on longer and didn't smear into my phone and clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my HGs. I actually use it as more of a concealer when I have spots or differents shades on my face or I use it under my eyes or above my cheeks as a highlighter. It covers up just enough for me with looking natural. (It has medium coverage). And price is just perfect for an amazing multi purpose product like that. (I dont use concealar or highlighter. Instead I use lighter shade of this and my bobbi brown skin foundation for my non-makeup-look make up and results are amazing. Costs less too)