October 22, 2014 | 1744 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

I hate this foundation! Mine looks a little different from the pictures (it's from Australia) but it's SHIT. It's heaps watery and barely pigmented! You cannot tell I'm wearing make up... BECAUSE no matter how much you use - nothing builds up... However, I do sometimes use this under my powder if I can't find my primer/moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by alovelyjessture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this because it came in a pump. ALL FOUNDATION SHOULD COME IN PUMPS.. it's soooo much more sanitary than reapplying populating bacteria onto your face every morning.

However the ultimate downside? I applied this for the first time this morning and my mom said, "Are you not feeling well? You look sick."
So... yeah. This one's going back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cltrecartin

I owned this foundation for the longest time, as it was inexpensive and I have an aversion to trying new products (due to severely sensitive, hive-prone skin). To be perfectly honest, it's not wonderful, nor is it awful. It goes on VERY damp and glowy, and can pick up a greasy feel quickly, and has very little staying power. It is very sheer, and goes on smoothly, so it almost has the feel of a tinted moisturizer. It tends to settle in my larger pores if it is on for too long, which is particularly noticeable in fluorescent light.

The reason I originally purchased it is due to its shade- I bought it in 1 (or 405), and it was light enough to match my very pale skin tone. With a fine dusting of powder over top, I found it could look good for around 2 hours before it began to settle and look...well, I'll be honest- gross. But for short times, I found it to be perfectly acceptable. So if you are on a low budget, and aren't planning on not retouching for hours, this could work.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kiley77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell the smell the smell. This foundation smells terrible-like chemicals. It makes me wanna vomit and get a headache.Lame. It may bend well and I like the pump, but it sucks.I want to rant my hate on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by canshin665

It was a pleasant surprise for me when I first tried it. It feels very light and the color looks very natural even though I should have chosen one darker color.
Above all, it has a great coverage!!! Trust me, my skin tone has not been a source of pride for me. Also it applies very smoothly and it feels very moisturizing.

If you want to see "Before &After" picture with this product on please visit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by frankmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There seems to be a lot of hate around this product? Either some people LOVE it, or they HATE it, from the deepest of their heart. This is mostly caused by the fact everyone has a different skin. Also everyone has a different method of applying it. But I'm going to tell you what I think of this foundation. (Btw I use Ivory, lightest shade)

So, even tho it did work really well on me, it might not work so well on you. Like I said it depends. This is the first foundation I've ever used. Let's start with the coverage. It did a really good coverage. I remember I was with my friend and we were taking pictures in the mirror (xd). And I remember she looked in the mirror and compared her skin to mine, and she was like "I'm jealous, you're a guy and you have a better looking skin then me!". (She uses powder foundation by I don't know who..). But in reality, if we would've stand in the mirror with both of us having no foundation on, she would have a better looking skin. All of this to say that the Covergirl foundation did make my skin look really good :) What about how natural it looks? Well I've tried other foundations like "Revlon Colourstay" and "Mac studio fix fluid", and let me tell you that that Covergirl TruBlend is the foundation that looked the most natural so far. It does look a bit cakey, but in order to look cakey I have to put my face 1 inch away from the mirror, with a big lightspot pointing on my skin. So yeah... Some people might complain that this foundation doesn't match their skintone and made them look "un-natural", but it's just because they didn't find the right match for their skin. I'm lucky cause Covergirl made the perfect colour for my skin, like if it was designed just for me!

Now for the price, I'll say it is very cheap. Plus, it has a pump, which I really enjoy. Now for the time it last, I'd say that I prefer "Revlon Colourstay" when it comes to having a foundation that last 16 hours. Revlon lasted me around 16 hours (with powder), and Covergirl TruBlend lasted me around 10 hours (with powder). So this is the only thing I don't like about this foundation, is that it doesn't last that long! But otherwise, I love everything about it

I'm going to add a picture so you guys can see what the foundation looks like on me. In the pic I have on my face only the Covergirl Tru Blend foundation, and powder. No concealer at all. And the picture was taken with a strong flash.

Hope you liked my review :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by RissaxxKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Hey,
I have very oily yet also very dry skin that has blemishes ranging from blackheads to redness. I found this product for around... I think $10.00. I've tried everything and a lot of what I tried made my face look cakey and unreal. But this product brought me joy :D It doesn't clog my pores, lets my freckles show, plays down the redness and evens out my skin tone! It's medium coverage for me. I also SET this with a loose powder, which EVERYONE SHOULD DO (especially everyone whining about it being oily). I down right straight up love this stuff. I'll never go back to my old foundation :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by MissTish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is no good, the coverage is awful, I get wanting a natural look but you couldn't even see anything on my face, it blends in to the point you can't see it and didn't cover anything. I would never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lindso0101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this a few years ago and I remember really liking it. It feels so smooth and sheer and has great coverage. It also blends beautifully.
I usto use tons of foundation and cover up, but I now prefer to let my skin be free; it feels much cleaner without it. However, this is a great foundation if you feel like using any!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation had many pros for me, but also many cons. I'll start with the good things about it. First off, I liked the fact that it was one of the only brands that could actually match my skintone, so i wasn't stuck with a foundation line across my jaw everyday. It also blended very well and looked very natural. It did a good job of covering all my blemishes and red blotches, as well as acne scars.
Unfortunately though, the cons outweighed the pros. It didnt last all day, and would rub off very easily. It made my skin slightly oily, and would clog my pores big-time. So in the end, I was stuck with more blemishes because of the foundation.
So because it made my skin look worse without makeup on, i decided to stop using it altogether.