December 22, 2014 | 1103 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I can't believe how amazing and smooth my face feels after I use this. Feels like baby skin on my face and my pores look a lot smaller and my complexion is less red and more even toned. I'll continue to buy this and I highly recommend that everyone try it out even if you can find a sample pack first in case it doesn't work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LillMiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this treatment!!! Fun to use, smells great, makes skin feel baby soft and look clean, clear and refreshed. Really enjoy using this product. Very pampering and I enjoy using it. It's like having your own spa at home:) No this set is not cheap, but again, this is your face ladies! You get what you pay for! On my 4th set of this stuff. One of my favorite skin care products:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by floridashoegal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great product that does exactly what it says it will do -- and we all know that's rare. Thanks to the good MUA reviews, I've made it part of my Sunday afternoon. Also, a big thanks to reviewers for noting that you don't need to overdo it on the scrub step -- if I hadn't read that I no doubt would have.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by mcshelley

Not one to write reviews a lot, but just had to put in my 2-cents' worth for this product. I used this last night for the first time and I am sooo impressed. I've recently been on a course of prednisone (for an allergic reaction) and this led to my face breaking out like a teenager (I'm 42!). Add this to the weight gain from the steroids, and you have a serious blow to the old self-esteem.... I've always had problem skin, but this is ridiculous!

Anyway, did my research on MUA and decided to try this kit. After just one use - last night - my acne is less inflamed-looking, dark spots/scars are not as dark, and my pores are not as visible. I know this stuff is pricey, but if it works this well long-term, I'm more than happy to pay the $$$$.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by andthebeautyis

*note: i tried a sample of this product when i purchased the makeup optional kit. price & packaging rating are simply judging from the photo.*

my skin used to be great. the only issue i really had was an uneven skintone, but that was easily fixed by makeup. my pride was in my clear skin. oh, i would get your typical hormonal breakouts, but i only ever really had to deal with 4 blemishes at the most. however, one use of this product gave me a MAJOR breakout (i had 20 blemishes on the right side of my face alone). the worst part is, i'm STILL dealing with it, 6 months after the fact. i can't believe the amount of grief this one product has cost me. i definitely wouldn't use/purchase this EVER, but i can't deny the fact that it works for some people. i would suggest getting a sample first, if they are available.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by tickypost1

Edit:its the 25th and instead of twice I used it 3x a week and still nothing. Nothing good nothing bad, just plain nothing for something that cost$117. I'm returning it. A waste of money for me but my sister likes it. ,I bought this cause of the great advertisement on QVC. And cause of the best reviews I have read here.....I used it 2x in one week and I don't see anything at all. Nothing happened. I only used it twice ever since I got it but seriously zero results. Am I the only one? I scrubbed the scrub for 1 min then added the liquid on my face to mix the two I scrubbed the both applications together then left it on for 3 to 4 mins then washed it with zero results.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This peel works sooooo very well. It evens my skin tone drastically, softens, brightens, and improves texture. The difference is definitely noticeable after only a few uses. Sadly, every single time I use this, I get at least one massively clogged pore -red, itchy, and not pretty. Still, the results are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by ana_bela

First off, the best way to get this at a reasonable price is to get the massive lots of sample packs from evilbay. I ended up spending 30% of the full price by getting sample packs, and they stay fresh and untainted. The sample packs each contain several applications (step 1 is 1/3 oz per sample, step 2 is 1/6 oz. - SO much more affordable.)

My goodness. What's not to love? I used to just use the crystals until I realized how smooth and soft my skin is after using both steps. My skin's getting rough and textured as I age, and this scrub eliminates that problem entirely. I use it every few days in the morning, and I'm always impressed with the smoothness and luminosity. Makeup goes on beautifully, no more dry patches or odd flakes.
The crystals are pretty intense - do NOT rub them in roughly like I did at first. It's more of a circular massaging motion. Perhaps if you rub them in it's more like a peel, but in the worst way, like sandpaper. Massage.
So, it's not really a peel, it's more a lovely exfoliating scrub. Misnamed, but I don't even care. Highly recommended if your skin issues tend to be textural rather than lots of breakouts. Kicks the s**t out of any other scrub I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This really works! It smells great and is a quick way to give your face a healthy and smooth glow!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first in-home peel I have ever tried. I have used microdermabrasion products from Mary Kay and Biore, but with average results. I wanted to try this before spending hundreds at a Med Spa on Chemical peels. So far, I have only been using this once a week. My skin never felt so soft and smooth after just the first use. The smell of step 1 is lemony, and smells delicious. My skin tone is more even and more radiant. I highly recommend this product!! I also use this along with the Purity Cleanser. My skin type is combo to oily with occasional breakouts. This product unfortunately makes me break out a bit after use. I plan on trying the oxygen peel next time.