Cacharel Amor Amor

3.8

on 11/28/2008 12:27:00 AM

This fragrance is the perfect spring-summer rosy scent mostly suitable for girls and young women. I bought this years ago when it just came out in a 50 ml bottle and never regret. It has a surprisingly strong staying power and leaves a slight smell in the air after you leave. However, this might seem a bit too sweet for some people and due to this you might get bored with this scent. The package is very nice because it's simple and has a beautiful red color. Also I do think it's a good price for such a strong scent, which you would probably use for quite long. Wouldn't repurchase because hardly ever stick to one scent.

on 11/3/2008 10:44:00 AM

I bought this for a steal at TJ Maxx and I'm so glad I did. It's so cute, I love the bottle. The staying power is good too for eau de Toilette. I really like the way this smells too. Very pretty and classic, I will wear this all fall/winter long...

on 10/20/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a spicy, yet warm fragrance. It's great for going out and it lasts all day. I like it but it's not my favorite and was purchased for me as a gift.

on 9/28/2008 1:51:00 AM

I guess I understand the mixed reviews for this perfume - because it is unexpectedly strong. One spreay really does last all day - and for people that like lighter scents or scents that fade into the background this would be a nightmare as it starts out strong and ends strong. I however love it. It was one of the first perfumes that I bought for myself (so i guess the nostalgia factor plays in a little bit). I was actually surprised with how much I liked it as i am often overwhelmed by strong perfumes for example I can't wear poison or hypnotic poison - everyone asks if I'm wearing men's cologne... although I don't wear it as often as I used to I still rotate it in when I feel like something a little strong and surprising.

on 9/20/2008 10:58:00 PM

I LOVE this perfume, its soooooo perfect, I have a big summer one of this too. My only problem is the packaging, the bottle is ugly and white trash looking, and also it looks soooo small, I have the 50ml and it looks much smaller then alot of my 30 ml bottles. But would still buy again as this is such a nice perfume.

on 8/30/2008 6:30:00 AM

I bought this fragrance in Montreal 3 years ago. I kept it sealed during these years....

I finally ended up using my whole stock of fragrances .....(15 bottles maybe).....and decided to open and try this one. Actually I didn't remember the scent of this.

What a surprise ! I really am in love with this fragrance.
I have finished the bottle last week and I can say now it's an HG perfume for me.

I love the bottle, name, lasting, etc...

The first fragrance I like from Cacharel.

on 8/20/2008 12:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm sorry, I am just not fond of this at ALL.
It's most likely just my body chemistry, but I tested it out on my wrist and hated it immediately. It smelled too sharp and strong and like bathroom cleaner and like old-lady-trying-to-be-cool. Still, I wanted to like this, and I thought I would have more luck on the drydown, but it just accentuated all that even more, plus it started to smell powdery, like badly perfumed makeup.
I wish I could describe it better, but that's the only connotations I can make about this.
Would never, ever buy.

on 8/3/2008 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Very fruity floral scent. If I could describe this fragrance in one word it would be Yummy. It is a bit strong so one spray of this perfume in the morning is suffice for me as the scent lasts all day.

on 7/28/2008 10:08:00 PM

This is a really pretty fragrance, something about it strikes me as very unique and not your typical generic fruity floral. I do wish it came in edp/ was a bit more complex, but it's still a beautiful fragrance. Though this doesn't seem very common/popular these days, I find a lot of eastern european women seem to wear this for some reason....

on 7/11/2008 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i bought a bottle of this stuff back in middle/high school somewhere because i'd read a review about it in some magazine at the time. i guess i liked it well enough at the time, but eventually grew out of it when i matured a little more and threw it at the bottom of my drawer for many years because it started to make me sick. well i pulled it out again recently and spritzed a little of it on, just as a test. i actually like it now, but in a way, i'm pretty sure, that nostalgia can only allow. it reminds me of my younger years so i like it for that reason, but the smell is also very nice and very unique. i'd only wear it for a night out, though. definitely not a daytime scent anymore ;)

Popular Fragrances